So what instruments do you play Yea Forums?

So what instruments do you play Yea Forums?

Attached: young-musician-man-playing-recorder-flute-woodwind-instrument-orchestra-soloist_bkujkdzvg_thumbnail- (1920x1080, 757K)

a DAW

Attached: -8.jpg (1024x768, 251K)

drom

I beat on metal tables. Was inspired to take it up by Swans.

Electric guitar, electric bass, double bass, acoustic guitar, classical guitar (nylon string), ukulele, acoustic bass.

Guitar, bass, lap steel, banjo, Greek bouzouki, keyboard, melodian, autoharp, harmonica, recorder, mouth harp, kazoo, drums. I own all of these and play them all, though I mainly play guitar bass and banjo

Accoustic guitar.... While playing metal riffs (too poor to get an electric)

Fuck off north carolina jacob collier

ukelele

the vacuum

t. Kevin shields

My dick

My butt. Hehe.

I've been playing the guitar and bass guitar for seven years. I'm currently teaching myself to play piano.

saxophone violin and guitar.

keyboard and skinflute

Guitars, bass, harmonica, keys, tin whistle, banjo, percussion, glockenspiel, pan flute

MTV late grandfather's 1963 Storey & Clark upright piano. RIP gramps.
:(

Piano
Electric/Acoustic Guitar
Program drums

stylophone

I play your mom like a fiddle!

Triangle

i'm a "friends' band needed a bassist" bassist

guitar and keys. Garbage at both. Mainly use them for inspiration before writing music on my computer, but the end result will be played on the instruments. A vicious circle.

I feel you

Drums, bass, guitar. In that order.

Attached: boc.png (216x217, 10K)

Guitar and i fucking Hate that i sound like every dadrock guitarist when i improvise solos i newd to learn more theory and shit

Same user. Sometimes you need a little dadrock shreddin tho

I play guitar but I'm bad at it because I'm bad at everything in life

Drums. Guitar sort of.

classic acoustic guitar, guitar, bass, mostly. Trying to pick up keyboard by myself.
maybe will start learning sax in a few months

Saxophone, clarinet, guitar, bass