BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Reports show the Supreme Court is set to overturn Roe v Wade in the near future. Baby killing will not be a protected right.

I hope this bitch enjoys burning eternally for all the slaughter she caused. It's going to be over soon when Roe v Wade is overturned

Attached: download (8).jpg (201x251, 7.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/news/2022/05/02/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-00029473
lmgtfy.app/#gsc.tab=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good.

Fantastic, more incels incoming.

Wtf do incels have to do with this

If the risk of unwanted child increases, the chance of a woman fucking undesirable men goes down

Huzzah!

Attached: rHzVMoA.png (1280x695, 1.14M)

Good!

happy to hear that.
hoes will be raging
and ill enjoy it.

Stupid... the only people who get abortions are degenerate whores & niggers...
They should be free, especially for niggers

>believing in hell
you fool

>Reports show
>Source: my asshole

And with its dissolution comes higher crime rates.

#economics

politico.com/news/2022/05/02/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-00029473

Now we get to watch Antifa burn Democrat cities under the Biden administration. LOL

Literally everybody is talking about the leaked draft right now. It's pretty much confirmed to be true. Roe v Wade is being overturned whether you like it or not. You dont get a say

this affects me in no way at all because I have never had sex so...

or alternatively chasing chad becomes more costly because banging and leaving is not a good option

>Yea Forums
>faggots pretending they give a shit about unborn babies
This place is so fucking gay now.

>Reports show
Oh, my, reports! Reports! It must be true.
>I hope this bitch enjoys burning eternally for all the slaughter she caused.
Roe v Wade was decided 20 years before she was on the Supreme Court.

How many times have your children been aborted?

>states get to decide
So what's already happening?

Rent free.

Props for telling it like it is you loveless retard

I'd bet chad gets more stacies in the chance they knocked up at least the kid is cute

Leftist use it as an excuse to riot and minorities use it as an excuse to loot.

This happens in Blue States and Blue cities where abortion is on demand and legal.

>hilarity ensues

>Roe v Wade was decided 20 years before she was on the Supreme Court.
This

You just went full retard

Men are banned from having abortions too.

This is art

Antifa rioted all 2020 burning down Democrat run cities because Trump.

This is 2.0

and it is glorious!

What cities were burnt down in 2020?

Half of /b can't even get laid, they come here to whine about it, and yet they care about unborn fetuses, when the most they'll ever impregnate is a mismatched sock they hide under their bed.

Stay classy, fags.

>lmgtfy.app/#gsc.tab=0

>(M
You CANNOT expect Americans to understand or keep up with their own politics.

Abortion jokes are hilarious, unfortunately some don't get to grow up to hear them.

Such hilarity is making me moist.

Geez you goys hate niggers right so uhhh you should allow the greatest crime in human history to continue. America isnt really your nation anyways unless it falls apart then it is all white mens fault.

Attached: 1646987850014.jpg (494x626, 60.78K)

baste

Attached: old hag.jpg (736x414, 28.93K)

I'm glad I live in a free country & not in backward authoritarian burgerland. Now I'm going to donate to PP to fund an abortion on your behalf OP. Thanks for the incentive

Self own.

Ginsburg was not on the court in 1973.
The 1973 decision was 7-2 and the five Republican appointed justices on the court ruled for it.
The opinion was written by Blackman, a Republican appointed by Nixon.

If it weren't for Republicans, Roe never would have made it unconstitutional to write abortion laws.

It's fallen apart.

Every single woman who aborts should get 25 years+ in prison, I don't give a fuck if raped, deformed, etc, each one should rot in prison. Even if half of all women go to prison or prison camps, at least the free ones would be worth it.

PD: no "natural" abortions exist. We should be able to report any instance of abortion even decades old ones.

Spoken like a true incel. No wonder you mad.

that seems like an extreme and unreasonable perspective

Right miscarriages dont exist...oh wait

Republicans hate Roe v. Wade because they never get PUSSY!!! Republicans are little bitch losers!

I hope the red states will enjoy more nigger babies. States will turn completely blue within a single generation.

/thread

That doesn't make a shred of sense.

We all know repubtards prefer the taste of cock. Them cocksuckin sumbitches!

It would be up to the states to decide. So no, we wouldn't see leftists "burning down Democrat run cities." Better possibility is that you'd see them rioting in Republican run cities since they will be instantly banning abortion once this is overturned.

Don't be stupid, legal access to abortion is what keeps us from looking like the 3rd world shithole we actually are. You think tens of thousands more unwanted children in an underfunded, abusive foster care system is better than the alternative? Better to mulch em than let them get buttfucked by a youth pastor and shoot up their school high on meth.

Exactly! All fags should be killed!

Guaranteed a full ban on abortion will lead to a higher increase in crime. As well as a higher increase in physical/mentally challenged individuals who become a huge burden on the health care system. I would wager a guess that this tends to be a good percentage of abortions. Not the "happy, healthy baby" the religious like to suggest.

Exactly. Whites have a moral imperative to not kill their own kind. Everyone else is expendable.

Attached: content_plain-magazine-stanley-kubrick-nyc-01.jpg (632x608, 103.7K)

MEXICO HAS LEGAL ABORTIONS FOR FUCK SAKES! I'M MOVIN SOUTH TO THE CARTEL!

Don't have the numbers or resources.

See also: BLM riots

Jokes on you, most states will still have abortion due to state laws. The places that are going to burn down are conservative states and strongholds.

What company makes coat hangers? I need to diversify my portfolio

>none

Safe abortions for the rich! Coat hangers for everyone else!

You're going to see more DIY abortions.. more babies in dumpsters.. fast food restaurant bathrooms... red states just fucked themselves over.

NO THEY ARE NOT…
Breaking news - LIBERALS HAVE BROKEN JUDICIAL PRIVACY FIR POLITICAL RADICAL REAONS..

>See also: BLM riots
Not relevant to this topic.

This.
Think about how much better the country would be if all the retards on this board had been aborted

Are you fucking stupid or just playing a character. This is going to be hilarious watching pretentious hipster faggots, seemingly like you, lose their fucking minds

I'm pro abortion. Maybe in a different time like your parants killed you. Then I wouldnt be wasting my time replying to your stupid shit

Attached: 453.jpg (677x1024, 57.61K)

>kill humans
Yes

And of course a whole lot more paychecks with child support taken out.

>If the risk of unwanted child increases, the chance of a woman fucking undesirable men goes down
if you've never touched a vagina just say it

Reminder: the pregnancy and abortion rate for niggers and spics is exponentially higher than for whites. Enjoy being a minority in 15 years instead of 30. The future of America is non-white

Attached: 66gq1g.jpg (512x499, 44.26K)

Based. Roasties seethe but they hate you for speaking the truth.

>The future of America is non-white

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 68.92K)

>BLM, who burnt down cities and attacked neighborhoods is not relevant to a discussion about who burnt down cities and attacked neighborhoods
I'm ready to kill you. Post address now. Don't worry, I'll make it quick.

Why are you being a lying fucking faggot and changing the initial topic? Why would there be BLM chimpouts in a democrat state if Roe V Wade is overturned? They would chimpout in a republican state. Why are you fucking stupid?

Republicans were the deep state all along.

>the kike paradox.
The agenda to kill/replace whites, for revenge, will cause the west to become non-white. But non-white countries suck and no hooknosed jew wants to live in one. Looks like they may have realized the error in their plan. Maybe the left is moving back towards the middle and will leave their far-left constituency out in the cold! Nah, they'll just brainwash you like like the middle...

Liberals are the deep state. Plenty of neocons among the GOP.