ITT: Albums which only emotion they give you is anger, not because of the quality or sounds of the album themselves...

ITT: Albums which only emotion they give you is anger, not because of the quality or sounds of the album themselves, but because there are so many people that think for some fucking reason it's a great album and one of the best ever when it is clearly not the case, what the fuck is wrong with you, how boring and lazy can you be to think pic related is anything more than a 7.0/10, fuck you!

Attached: 91eIIIfAlSL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 244K)

You're

The Smiths' discography is like that for me.
Like, listen to literally anything else.

Attached: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (220x220, 94K)

it's an alright album, should've turned the bass up a bit though

for me it's anything involving 80s shredding, which G3 mostly encapsulates.

Attached: intro-g3-album.jpg (2400x1400, 260K)

yes

no

Literally every Radiohead album.

V.D.C. dear god that album blows after the first four or five tracks

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 272K)

Nah, stuff like Kid A, Amnesiac, even The Bends is interesting

OK Computer is just boriny

Imagine being this autistic over opinions.

Mostly because people over-look Daisy and praise this, it's a good album, but at the end of the day it's just Pop-Punk (mostly).

Attached: deja entendu.jpg (355x355, 34K)

Why can't plebs accept that Radiohead is elite? Forcing yourself to like obscure shit and hate popular stuff is so immature.

how much of a faggot do you have to be to look at music that way?

maybe like one of the songs on deja is pop punk? i haven't listened to it in years.

But yeah, don't listen to it over Daisy or even Science Fiction

I think these are pretty Pop-Punky
>Sic Transit Gloria
>I Will Play My Game
>Quiet Things
>Guernica

It's hyperbole. Relax, ok?

Attached: 1545884398527.png (300x300, 140K)

we have 50 threads a day like this. Hyperbole or not, it's retarded. It's on the same level as "what does he listen to?" threads

I swear I've never heard anyone criticize this album beyond "it's pop-punk"
Not saying it's not or that it's even that great, it's just such a lazy and useless point. Especially when comparing it to Daisy.

I don't get it either, Deja has amazing song-writting and not all songs are Pop-Punk, I mean, this album has songs like "Good Thing That If..", which are pretty unique songs.
Also, the guitar tone throughout the album is really special and unlike anything Brand New has ever done.
People just try to hate on it since it's the most popular Brand New album.

God, you all are absolute mongoloids. Off the top of my head, FIVE (5) albums that are much better
Blackwater Park - Opeth
Fear of a Blank Planet - Porcupine Tree
Octavarium - Dream Theater
Year of the Black Rainbow - Coheed and Cambria
10,000 Days - Tool

What the fuck are you even responding to, your response makes no sense for any of the anons, what the fuck

Attached: 1557741182918.jpg (645x773, 62K)

based

you're calling out mongols on a mongolian throat singing thread??
not very based of you, user.

ANYTHING by Tupac or Big L.

good taste desu

just can't refute this, based comment, based tastes and strength personified

he's joking you fucking retard

Well.
I am tired and just recovering from a migraine give me a break fucko.

also stop listening to radiohead and fantano

I am not listening to either of those.
I am the Brand New poster.

nice you're not pozzed, just up your sene of humor and stay healthy user

idk brand new is pretty gay

I don't know, but at lesat it isn't Fantano-tier, so I feel some dignity over that.
It was just one of those days, usually I get it, thank you thought, user.

anything is better than radiohead and fantano. next decade will proof this statement forever.

Why is that?

because reddit is going to swallow mu except without irony and selfmockery. you need those to challenge yourself and to try different things; to improve. it's going to be a literal hell.

This is already happening. I guess I proved your point.

not even trying to go all conspiracy theorist and cynical doomer on you guys. i've been here since the leak of mpp and you just notice certain patterns and unfortunately also on reddit. i don't go there but i would be lying if i said i never go there to see what's going on. i'm human after all.

Dude it's OK i agree lol

10,000 Days better than TMR lmao

Literally none you fucking dork. Also in what world is a 7/10 not great

holy fuck i thought you were just being edgy but now i know youre both edgy AND stupid
opeth are overrated as fuck and if youre gonna pick anything from them, it should be still life or maybe MAYH
porcupine tree are great but their 90s material is far better than most of their cringe 00s buttprogmetal and FOABP is one of their worst
the only dream theater thats halfway decent is when kevin moore was in the band
coheed and cambria are fantastic but year of the black rainbow is easily their worst album, trading in all their personality and playful pop tendencies for pure ~dark~ ~serious~ prog edginess
10,000 days is aight but the two albums that preceded it are easily superior
either way, out of the bands youve listed, even the ones that are actually good still don't have any albums as good as OKC except for VERY BIG MAYBE iksse:3

Attached: file.jpg (1482x1482, 717K)

ok tourist