What are some experiences poor people have?

What are some experiences poor people have?

Attached: birthday family poor.jpg (800x600, 82.98K)

Most of them browse Yea Forums

I found out Santa wasn't real because my family couldn't afford presents.

depression, anxiety, hunger, anger

Speak for yourself faggot

When the cashier sees you don't have enough change so they give you some cents to pay for your shiiitt

My wife grew up poor. She was shocked to learn that socks and underwear are not common Christmas gifts.

Tell your mother I said hi and thanks for last night scooter

Hand me downs from parents coworkers.

>Cake on fire
>near a bottle of spic and span
>empty bottles of beer around a little girl
>A1 sauce
>Some sort of plant
>Microwave
This is supposed to be poor?

Ironically loaning your parents money.

That you can learn from the internet how to extract a tooth with pliers.

We had no hot water, so we used propane tanks to heat water.

No house heating so we slept in the living room around a space heater in winter.

Letting me fuck their daughter for drug money

Can't afford a car much less gas. So you have to stay home and fuck your sister.

>experiences poor people have?
>is a failure in life because didnt complete homework asignment, fell behind, and failed school

Attached: 3451.png (87x102, 19.8K)

Poorfag.I grew up with heat,electric blankets in separate rooms and real food.

Know how much basic needs cost
Like bread

This guy knows.
Recycling anything from cans and glass bottles to large copper pipes and old stoves.

I got drunk and totaled the Escalade so my parents made me drive the Tahoe until I borrowed against my trust to pay the difference and get a new one.

So embarrassing.

We don't ride that wave pimp. Dont shame them

Attached: artworks-000247355464-fsvp7o-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 38.99K)

>knowing that Aldi sells bread their own brand bread for $0.70/loaf
>knowing that dollar tree sometimes stocks nice bread that is about to go stale

Just spittin truth bombs yo

Motivation to not stay poor like I was as a child growing up.
>Goal fucking achieved.

Asda/tescos after 10pm, yellow label items

This is going to sound stupid but not being able to get anything when the ice cream truck comes by.

Uncle would give my dad 50 bucks for Christmas (I think he gave gift cards to all his siblings) back in 1994 and that was basically the Christmas for myself, mom, dad and two sisters. He refused to tell his family how poor we were and I can see why. People have this holier than thou when dealing with poor folk and its condescending. I still have a picture from that Christmas morning, my dad bought me an Aircraft carrier set with a bunch of blue army men - he even set them up to battle all over the living room, so when I woke up Christmas morning it was all set up.

Knowing exactly what everything costs. Exactly. And you get really fucking great at doing math in your head.

How did you guys get by, that's a big family?

I’ll let her know when she’s done blowing me

>Be me at 6-8 (can't remember)
>Hear Ice Cream Truck
>Run inside and ask mom for money
>"We don't have any money for ice cream."
>I get mad and attempt to go outside
>Slam big wooden door
>It pinches my middle finger
>Tip of my finger is ripped off
>Go to hospital and get fingertip sewn back on
>Ice cream would have been cheaper

kinda odd, but a big family wasn't 3 kids back in the day. That was normal in the 90s I'd say, at least for boomers. But my dad got a good skill in IT and we ended up leaving our bumfuck town for the east coast and lived there ever since. We aren't poor anymore, but generational wealth is real, likely why all my friends had houses 3 times the size of what we moved in to.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face user. I honestly didn't think anyone would really pay attention to what I wrote but felt like sharing. I had a similar experience with my toe, is your finger tip extra sensitive?

Wearing ugly ill-fitting outdated clothes not because you have bad taste but because you can't afford any better.

Post pic user

It would have, but so would not being a pouty bitch. I never pulled that shit, parents would have beaten the shit out of me while feeding the tip to the dog.

That's my add to poor people. Fucking child violence. Fed up? Beat the kid. Hungry? Beat the kid. TV busted again? A bet that little fucker did it. Get the shoe!

Oh I know that. They did a study in europe (I believe italy) and it showed how the people who were rich now were rich for I believe hundreds of years.

It actually feels no different, just a scar. Funnily enough, that same year I was at the skating rink and fell. Someone rolled over my middle finger (other hand) and ripped the nail off.

True enough, at that age I was a crybaby (likely due to divorce at a young age).

Having a meal at a fast-food restaurant or a movie rental be a big deal, when other kids ate fast-food whenever they felt like it and rented multiple movies per week.

Attached: IMG_3861.jpg (1024x800, 1.05M)

Truth.

Strangely enough most poor people are entitled. Once they get a little bit of something they will expect more and more without giving anything in return. They tend to latch on to more well to do friends and family and suck them try like a fucking parasite. I wonder how often poor people take responsibility for their situation? Also, want to spot a poor? Just see how many junk vehicles they have in their yard.

Attached: 99B06DBE-2673-457E-842E-DCC708F47B32.jpg (828x612, 257.37K)

Yes, whoever said poverty is noble or whatever has never interacted with actual poor people. Poverty makes you a scummy piece of shit, because you can't afford middle class morality.

>Aircraft carrier
POST THE GODDAMN FUCKING PICTURE

I know what you mean, I think it's hilarious when people say I would never do something like that. It's pretty easy to think that way when you're not at risk for anything.

Yep, middle class people who have never experienced poverty or any kind of desperation are soooo full of shit and they don't even know it. That's why they love fake and gay shit so much.

Attached: IMG_6715.gif (800x800, 178.3K)

I get more frustrated when this happens to broke people who actually could have money if they applied themselves correctly

>most poor people
>most
Use your money for a class in basic statistics.

I don't get frustrated at all, be poor and shit if you want, I don't give a fuck. Been there done that.

Attached: IMG_2024.png (400x400, 625.93K)

I honestly don’t care that fucking much, if you have some knowledge you would like to share be my guest.

Attached: 2E15E8BB-EEA7-47BC-A250-88FFFAEB05C5.png (446x357, 167.74K)

Dignity didn't mean shit to me when I hadn't eaten for two days. I stole, and I don't even feel bad about it.

I get frustrated when my goddamn friends don’t fucking work and then become entitled pieces of shit that expect to get bailed out time and time again. And I know, the solution is to cut them out. I’m doing that

Attached: 25209CD0-4DD0-4CF6-B067-5345A6E91751.jpg (500x388, 60K)

Same. I would steal today just out of spite for a given business even though I could easily afford to pay.

Attached: IMG_3404.jpg (154x178, 11.62K)

Don't give your friends your money, lol.

Attached: IMG_4410.jpg (1017x1024, 73.87K)

Poor people don't drink Heineken you retarded fuck

We're talking about North American "poor" not whatever African shit hole you're thinking of, lol.

I won't. I've gone and become fat and comfortable. But when I see hordes of poor people on the news who fuck up police cars and loot stores, I'm not the least surprised.

I don’t. But it sure gets annoying watching them scam everyone else and constantly ask me.

Attached: 1C8AC488-4088-403A-B4E1-AC582723FB6D.jpg (250x250, 6.89K)

Im looking for it now user

Attached: okayokay.jpg (604x377, 19.68K)

Same, although I've noticed a lot of people looting stores are niggers, and they don't deserve to eat.

Attached: IMG_6755.jpg (794x631, 66.63K)

Just go pretty much anywhere in Europe lol.

Attached: 017D1565-3F32-4498-BE2A-764B24E077B3.jpg (999x915, 202.39K)

Heh, yeah, I know people like that. They have no shame. Honestly doesn't bother me, though. Not like I'm going to accidentally give this guy my credit card and I honestly don't care if he "scams" me into paying for a meal or a drink or something.

such an innocent photo, actually shows being poor but having family/loved ones is better than having no one

I dont live in your continent
But i know rich people don't even watch the price when shopping groceries

It's less about having knowledge and more about being able to spot made-up knowledge.

That's all you. I don't care who they are.

having sex for money

True, you can have really good times while being poor. I never felt worse in my life than sitting alone in a townhouse I could have only dreamt of affording before. Imo loneliness is much worse torture than poverty, although you can have both, lol.