User, if loli hentai isn’t pedophila because its “just a drawing” if you jack off to a drawing of a dick...

user, if loli hentai isn’t pedophila because its “just a drawing” if you jack off to a drawing of a dick, is it not gay because it’s also “just a drawing”? No? Shut the fuck up, get off Yea Forums, get a job, and start actually talking to women (Your own age!)

Attached: 5E88F490-5FC2-4773-B6F6-38F8CDA57DE0.jpg (501x519, 57.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1680191/4375167166/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you jack off to penis drawings you are not gay, you are just drawcurius

if its drawn and is in an anime style it's fine but when it's 'realistic' (proportions, facial features, good 3dcg etc) then it's a bit creepy.
i wouldnt say it deserves jail time though, it's a drawing and no children were hurt when it was made.

What of some of the ones where the artist used actual CP as a reference.
Does that count?
A child was harmed (sorta?) in the making of that.

Is the penis picture life like or more of a bathroom stall drawing penis?

I have a high payed job, no anxiety when speaking to women my age and I find actual children disgusting, I still beat it to lolis. I don't think of myself as a pedo or a threat. Are you maybe projecting something?

You are still technically a pedophile
You jerk off to drawings of children
You arent a molester tho

Most of them orgasm and have a good time. "Harm" is code for Cristian laws against nature.

I agree that a child was harmed to make that, I think it should be as illegal to possess as the reference material is, and it should be ban-worthy on Yea Forums.

Regular loli, got no problem with you, you're pure fantasy and hurt no one.

a drawing of a dick isnt gay. what you do with real dicks is, though.

then yes, it's bad, but i dont see how that would make the drawing itself harmful, only the media that was used as a baseline. banning drawings because some people used cheese to make them is stupid.
why not ban the cheese instead, make the sentences for owning cheese harsher?

>banning drawings because some people used cheese to make them is stupid.
Why is it stupid to ban something that required a child be harmed in order to make?

I'm straight and I don't jerk off to drawings of pussy, it's fucking boring. I need a feminine face to look at as well.

Attached: file.png (640x426, 371.57K)

>Won't somebody think of the drawings!
>The people who paid to rape actual children on Epstein island will never face justice
>Stop, pixels on a screen are being abused! Police! Police!
>Actual children are trafficked and raped every day
I hate loli/shota but it's a fucking drawing. There are actual children being actually abused by actual predators and that should be the priority.

>REE 3DPD
>I only like lolis because they're cute
>real kids are loud gross snot-faced brats
>pedophilia is a mental illness [even though it's no longer considered one if it doesn't cause distress or isn't acted upton]; lolicon is different [even though it is synonymous with pedophilia in Japan]
>child models are illegal
>anti-lolicon sjws are the real pedos *posts drpizza.jpg*
>what do you mean you're a pedophile who likes both 2D and 3D lolis? you must be a falseflagger!!!!
>based mods BTFOing pedos! I'm a based rules-abiding lolicon, so I have nothing to worry about
>who cares if lolicon means pedo in Japan? we're not in Japan
>loli artist likes real children? that doesn't mean I have to like them too, you know
>I actually prefer lolibabas to true lolis
>I have no idea what Candydoll is nor who Laura B is
>I have no idea what Junior Idols are
>I have no idea what JS JC and JK mean
>loli is a body type
>loli means child-like, not child
>I am only attracted to "lolis" that have secondary sexual characteristics and look like short, flat-chested adult women! innocent children like Sakura are for PROTECC, not for FUCC
>FBI, open up
>Digibro muh hero
>Being a lolicon is about liking cartoons not about liking real life kids ( Even though Alice Liddle the little girl Louis Carole fell in love with is on the Japanese Wikipedia page for Lolita Complex

If you like 2D only you're not a real lolicon you're an ironic lolicon normalfag.

Attached: 1647883495360.jpg (400x612, 64.6K)

I wish you feminists would just fuck off.

No i think I'll stick to my fictional underaged girls. The best part is that you can do literally nothing but seethe and cry over it

Attached: 1567010278510.jpg (720x907, 93.74K)

if you jack off to a drawing of a dick does that make you gay if its “just a drawing”?

Yes, this is hot af but if a guy did this in front of me irl it would be disgusting to me

Attached: 9c61b55da47e0e3c64b66f6195a9b284.jpg (850x1270, 154.94K)

Unless we're all Pygmaglion I don't think drawings of rule 34 are an issue beyond the sheer quanity of smut online.

Attached: bowl_of_fruit.jpg (1920x1080, 133.55K)

Funny how you find it necessary to state that you are disgusted by actual children in order to defend your sick fetish. So, if you like children ( non sexually ) you can't be a lolicon?

Its a drawing. No one is hurt

If based in nudist pics or fashion ads, is that ok? If the artist uses memory, is that ok? If the artist uses other loli drawings, is that ok? Hey, how about a drawing based on a drawing the was based on a trace? Why are people so stupid as to think an artist can only create a scene based on something he/she has in front of them? Also, easy to claim that it was cp based, but harder to prove.

BS

They are being banned all over the world.

Fuck off moralfag

Attached: loli has bean.png (960x540, 502.92K)

Very simple rule of thumb, just ask your self if the creation of the art required a child be harmed. If yes, then it's not okay. If not, then it's fine.

>If based in nudist pics or fashion ads, is that ok?
If no children were harmed to create those, then it's fine.

>If the artist uses other loli drawings, is that ok?
That would depend on how those other loli drawings were made.

>Hey, how about a drawing based on a drawing the was based on a trace?
If the original source material was cp, then every work based on it comes from child abuse, and it's should all be illegal, yes.

>Why are people so stupid as to think an artist can only create a scene based on something he/she has in front of them?
I don't think that. Who here has said that?

>Also, easy to claim that it was cp based, but harder to prove.
I mean, put them side by side and ask a judge or a jury. If it's a trace, superimpose them. Should be good enough for a reasonable person to recognize if one was the inspiration for the other. You might not agree, but convincing you isn't really needed; only need to convince a judge or jury.

Adult women can be short and flat. A fictional character can any age. An adult woman can't have a penis, so theres no plausible deniability.
Is roleplay with your legal gf pedophilia if she's an adult? No? Then shut up and let us fap in peace

I'm not gay, I just have a cock fetish. You retard

It is necessary to state we're disgusted by real children, since the OP called everyone who jerks off to drawings pedos

sorry user i forgot

Women my own age (27) are fucking ugly as shit and look like they're 35. Fuck that. I want young looking chicks with some vitality.

fucking neck yourself retard.

Attached: 1575487872904.gif (25x21, 74.09K)

Sneethe roastie

There is shota thread running and not a single pedophile comment in it. Are male children and exception to the rule you fucktards?

I think you are just a fag.

Attached: 4c787036698fa8de3fc1b09c441655ebbf528c807b0fd089efbc191647d2dcb8.png (680x636, 365.01K)

yes

Any source on that? Change in US laws coming?

Why do you feel the need to challenge the ideas of a group of people whose minds you will never change? Are you actually mentally retarded?

They would have to be to think they would have any influence.

God, I want to kidnap a loli and break her.

Attached: Kidnapping Kaban-chan and making her my little childwife! 01.png (2000x3000, 892.15K)

hey its my favorite artist! you should post all the ones of massive cocks breaking those little girls of yours :)

Fucking a loli until she goes limp has to be the hottest shit ever, I swear. I wish there was more art of that kind of thing.

Attached: Fuck you jp 1.png (2239x2638, 1.08M)

Man, looking at the thing I just drew, I'm really beating myself up for wanting to stick to 15px for whatever reason. Though, thicker lines look really nice when you're sketching. Lessons learned, I guess.

Attached: Fuck you jp 2.png (2239x2638, 1.03M)

Attached: Fuck you jp 3.png (2239x2638, 1021.64K)

Attached: Fuck you jp 4.png (2239x2638, 1.03M)

Attached: Fuck you jp 5.png (2239x2638, 1.25M)

Attached: Fuck you jp 6.png (2239x2638, 1.07M)

Attached: Fuck you jp 7.png (2239x2638, 1.04M)

can you imagine pushing into her so deep you feel the ridges under her fucking ribs? and she's panicking and hitting you with her tiny weak fists.

I was actually considering drawing the guy rupturing her diaphragm and flooding her lungs with cum, but I didn't really wanna draw explicit guro so I decided not to. Though, I definitely wanna draw lolis being literally fucked to death someday, since stuff like that exhentai.org/g/1680191/4375167166/ is extremely erotic to me. I love how the guy describes the little fairy's heart beating against his dick and how he can feel her bones grinding against his shaft.

Attached: Fuck you jp 8.png (2239x2638, 1.09M)

Attached: Fuck you jp 9.png (2239x2638, 1.34M)

Attached: Fuck you jp 10.png (2239x2638, 1.04M)

I'll only post this set though, since I kinda wanna get back to drawing.

Attached: Fuck you jp 11.png (2239x2638, 1.15M)

Still just a drawing.

cope, moralfag.

fuck yeah. I'm not into hardcore gore either, but some damage is hot. and fucking a little loli to death is super hot as well. I would love her little face contorted in pain and fear, bawling her eyes out.

what are you drawing?

Right now, I'm drawing an 'after' sequel image to and an image set about Tewi from Touhou being raped while being forced to hold a rope holding a guillotine blade above her neck. Though, I think I'm gonna use the Kaban-chan image thing as an experiment on varying line widths, since I've usually been only using a 5px pen in Photoshop.

Attached: Cute bag confession!!!! WIP 01.png (2000x3000, 705.47K)

>(Your own age!)
Why my own age? 18 yo are perfectly fine.

Why would anyone jerk off to just a picture of a penis? Does the penis belong to a cute trap?

Fantasy doesn't really carry over to the real world for me. I'm not attracted to men but I have jerked off to Ontas drawings and I love the way Incase draws cocks. I guess I'm just not insecure enough to care about other peoples definition on what "gay" is.

Guess my point is that drawings are works of fantasy for MOST people. Some people enjoy snuff, scatt drawings but wouldn't want to see that in real life. I do think there is an overlap though. People who do like the real stuff most likely will enjoy the fake stuff as well.

>opposed to loli and hentai
>tells people to get off Yea Forums
know where you are

If loli is pedophilia, then that's ok because pedophilia is ok, and if society was different sexual acts with young people would be safer for everyone involved too.

Attached: 1f4a9f24d345a921a370b6307c623152fe4c980c7e3933946e7eef99de5de961.png (738x600, 595.42K)

Oh look this thread again.

Nobody gives a fuck I fap to Sailor Moon now please go find something more important to whine about you tranny fag.

Attached: 20220502_193611.jpg (598x797, 103.77K)

>fap to Sailor Moon

Attached: man_of_culture.jpg (1024x576, 162.16K)

That's Chibiusa you degenerate faggot

Which comes from a show called....?

Underrated.

Attached: 1a775e970748bf5bc26698d5397b43fb1454381846_large.png (200x200, 56.16K)

Women my age are ugly bro.

ok when i was young like 10-15 any girl in her 20's was like totally grandma. even 18 was old as shit. i was actually pretty afraid i was gonna not be able to get it up for older women when i got older. am basically not attracted to people at this point. anything under 18 is a kid but anyone older is too old lol. and idk why but i never liked girls my exact age even though i judged everyone else for dating outside their age.

i have no point but idk man maybe you should just not talk to women at all like it's pretty obvious really they're all children

Age is just a social construct.

Checkmate.

How would I know, I don't watch anime, I'm not gay like you.

Attached: 1651357426693.jpg (4096x2559, 801.08K)