Hey, I've got a tag on my leg. how do i hack it?

Hey, I've got a tag on my leg. how do i hack it?

Attached: tag.jpg (1500x2000, 155.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/ib44m3/road_rage_fight_in_portsmouthuk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: tag unit.jpg (1500x2000, 101.36K)

what did you do user?

Haha loser

chop off your lower leg

Holy shit greentext plz

so i got out of prison 6 weeks ago but now im on tag.

i think hteres a 2g sim in the tag and theres an infared band going around it so if it gets cut. someone finds out.

anyone know more about this?

Attached: seal.jpg (1500x2000, 143.59K)

I bet he tried abducting a kid

Suicide by cop duh

loser? fuck you bro, its hardcore

They'll know if you cut it off.
Best case scenario is to get permission to attend a funeral, cut it quick, and have someone drive you out of state

If you cut it off you can never return to the country just letting you know

but how do i hack dis sheeeeet

Attached: art.jpg (2000x1500, 307.21K)

Don't be a retard in the first place a get caught doing stupid shit would work

Too late for op on that one

I went to prison for defending myself against a drunk driver lol

someone got the video of it out of their window. who wants to see it?

There's nothing you can do. They will know if you take it off at all (it measures heart rate, body temperature, etc.).

Attached: FireAxe.png (1150x1000, 264.99K)

>cheap looking religious iconography
>fat
>on a tag.

Gonna have to agree with also where in euroland?

yes l you you can't

you are a poor british faggot who thinks hes smarter than everyone else

should have been in jail for the rest of the stay pussy boy

>yes l you you can't

did you get hit on the head?

Be grateful your judge was nice enough to put you on the box . When I got ankle monitor I was so relieved to spend the last 3 months of my
Case at home and not in a filthy ass jail .

i wish i did stay in prison. tag fucking sucks broa

Why do I get the feeling OP is like 16?

Cut that shit and bounce. Fuck parole.

England, brother

31, 1 2 and a hlaf year old son and another due any day now

This world is cursed and anyone responsible for shit like this ,,

{{ D > , }}

+X8KSY+

get an industrial strength magnet.
post the vid and i'll tell you how to always send a signal to the reciever box

fat, fuck you. im 188 and 95kg, ill fuck you up bruv

>england

shit. thought you guys had been cut off the internet due to some law the nasty lady PM made. Pretty something?

>2 and a hlaf year old son and another due any day now
Oh you're one of those people.

making the webm now mate, give us 5

funny thing is that most of those who know how to work this, wouldn't be on Yea Forums, wouldn't care enough to answer and would think that OP's mistakes in his various sentences alone mean that he deserve the death penalty.
the rest is probably thinking that Criminal scum getting their just dessert is beautiful.
have you tried using a syringe to inject acid in it?
also no one will seriously help you until you prove why you have that

yes, i am one who is worthy of spreading my seed:D thats me:D

why would acid in a syringe get the tag off you fucking melt hahahahha

proof is coming, why do you think i've got it on? i fuck children or something:D

theres no mistakes in my sentences you spunk bubble....

Fill your tub with water and a shit ton of salt and soak your foot in it. Then plug a hairdryer in and drop it in the tub next to the tag. It'll fuck up the internals and won't show up that it was cut.

Garden of Earthly delights is more than "cheap religious iconography" you uncultured swine

i got a 4m x 2m vinyl print of it for the living room :D

I wonder what they have in their living room..... white bland walls i imagine

The band will have wires in it, if you can expose them you can get another bit of longer wire and bridge the gap when you cut it off then it won't go off. OR don't leave the house for a week, they will think you have taken it off and send someone to check/replace it. Slip the guy some shillings and he might just make it loose enough for you to slip off OR start bashing your ankle with a hammer till it swells so much they have to replace it, then when the swelling goes down you can slip it off ... This ain't fucking rocket science

chill down leg 30min for shrinkage lube up hard, start pulling using the string method, problem solved.

Yeah webm was too big heres a link

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/ib44m3/road_rage_fight_in_portsmouthuk/

Turns out the guy on the left was a drunk driver, the cunt spat in my face during covid and said lets go. i had no choice but to defend myself. I was in fear for my life

having a cheap looking reproduction of art does not make you cultured. it's indicative of being uncouth.

cheap looking..... what would you propose, to make it "expensive looking" hahaha

how long sentence?

>reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/ib44m3/road_rage_fight_in_portsmouthuk/
are you thug 1 or thug 2?

Thread forwarded to the relevant authorities.

thug on the right
15 months, served 1/4 . 1/4 on tag

nigger

Attached: apologize.jpg (253x199, 8.58K)

fag

Attached: 000015245-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 494.58K)

delete system32

what about the other 2/4?

Are you a kickboxer. You let him grab your leg you faggot. And you were the agressor, surpised you didnt get more, but I dont give a fuck
anyway heres what to do

get the strongest magnet you can find, electromagnet is best hooked up to 12v
hold it against the one on your leg and see does it do anything to the reciever (that is let of a siren wail)
if anyone checks you still have your tag on

otherwise, if it doest break the signal, when the elecromagnet is turned on, smash the reciever (but its gonna be difficult due to it being on your ankle).

When its smashed the signal can no longer trigger the reciever, keep magnet on and thats it

dont know what you'll do when they come to take it back tho - what did they tell you?

kek. just playing user. but seriously dont be stupid next time

was going to replay something but captcha was DA SSH

You're a psychopath. I've forwarded this thread and screenshots of all your posts to the police. Have fun going back inside where you belong!

based

Attached: 1644867206021.gif (200x132, 962.14K)

with a machete, you criminal scum.

Filed a report and just got off the phone with the non emergency line. They're sending him back and extending his sentence.

OP, you may as well cut it off now and take your chances by doing a runner. Because tomorrow your door is getting kicked in and you're back off to prison!

it's unhackable there's so many fail safes that even attempting to hack it will trigger an alarm with severe consquences. If it stops transmitting you'll be found out. If there's alterations in the transmissions you'll be found out. It's probably a non sequential cryptographic transmission set to intervals so you can't spoof the transmissions. There's no getting out of it. If you had a perfect set up and you were a multi million dollar hacker it would take you a week to crack the codes. The only way you could get out of it is if the guy who set it up puts it on someone else at the very beginning

Ok user, here’s the rub
Take some garden shears and snip the tip of your tiny PEENZIS off. So much blood, the tag will malfunction and you’ll be free forever

Attached: C5DEA7C2-72D1-4202-8260-B13E44379CFD.gif (265x199, 1.87M)

wrong faggot

prison was actually really nice mate, real zen

OP this is no joke. They take even attempting to remove the tag very seriously. Listen to this faggot and cut it off now and do a runner because they're gonna send you back within the next few days (doubt it'll be tomorrow). Cut it off and run for your life. You fucked up massively by posting here

Good evening, officer.

i agree he's fucked. Had 1 of these before and a cunt grassed me for trying to remove it. Either face the consequences and go back to prison or remove it and run. Personally I'd just go back to prison but up to you