I’m a black guy and after a decade of browsing this site since age 12, I really wish I was white...

I’m a black guy and after a decade of browsing this site since age 12, I really wish I was white. Simply because I want to join a white supremacist gang. The redpills I’ve seen on here about race and IQ are so hard to argue against.

I never had any friends except for you guys. If I were white I’d form a racist gang and we’d bond over the brotherhood and the knowledge that we belong to the greatest race.

Attached: 947711CC-5D9C-4E02-8D59-A88AB8E95CE5.png (1024x614, 18.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it. They’ll make a vice documentary about you.

lmao, find a real hobby instead of crying over the fact that you can't join some racist white trash gang

Attached: 1642896154868.jpg (640x406, 72.67K)

shut the fuck up whitey

Those “racist white trash” are oftentimes smarter than your average black dude. I’ve literally never had friends before and I feel like it’s because of my race. I grew up in a majority white area so I used to get bullied. If I were white I would’ve had friends and pretty gf.

>Those “racist white trash” are oftentimes smarter than your average black dude.
doubtful
sounds like you need to get out of your trash neighbourhood and grow a spine, because they're plenty of successful black men with friends and pretty girlfriends

Attached: 1639095980787.jpg (450x600, 60K)

Idk man. This site makes being a nazi seem so fucking cool. Imagine a world where blacks didn’t commit so much crime and they didn’t constantly start problems in public.

what's stopping you? most racists will accept race traitors

Prove you are black timestamp with your hand now

That's just sad, man.

>This site makes being a nazi seem so fucking cool.
idk what's giving you that impression
the biggest nazis on /pol/ are also the dumbest fucks on this whole site

whats up white teenager

>I never had any friends except for you guys.
>Nigger who wants to go full KKK

Lmao you utter fucking faggot, go and get treated for autism or apply a shotgun directly to your forehead.

Attached: 1651427333861.jpg (399x400, 19.79K)

Attached: FIHdZsbXoAQ36tz.png (640x797, 390.07K)

based. don't let anyone bring you down user

I know where you live nigger

Attached: IMG_20220502_210208.jpg (1080x504, 227.48K)

We should all just team up against the zogs.

YWNBW

>I’m a black guy

Nice LARP. faggot.

Attached: racistsRdumb.jpg (1080x720, 144.07K)

Nice larp there buddy

Yeah but it’d be kinda hard to meet them since I’m a dark skinned negro. They’d probably attack me.
How so? 4channers are my best friends and I want to be like them.
I feel like Nazis could gain a following if the recruited some high IQ individuals. Individuals who knew how to speak well and rally up audiences.
I’m a black guy in his early 20s.

>How so?
>4channers are my best friends and I want to be like them.

You need to go back.

Attached: Africa_map.jpg (1600x1703, 674.21K)

didnt asked nigger + race traitor i hope niggers stomp you

>Imagine a world where blacks didn’t commit so much crime and they didn’t constantly start problems in public.
instead i will greentext the nazi part and talk about that. t.

i've seen black ppl carrying confederate flags so you can do it too.

You might as well join Atomwaffen Div. they gonna respect you for being black and also honest.

One day I plan on going back. I wanna retire and buy some land in Kenya. Buy some cows, goats, and chickens and just vibe. I’ll be completely off the grid and safe from globohomo. And the coming genocide of black Americans.
This Makes so sense. Are you a liberal that’s mad I’m not brainwashed?

I live in Poland. If you accept our ways, youll be a good nazigga.

I want to make a political fitness nazi party.

You're welcome

Attached: IMG_20220502_211907.jpg (1080x1525, 619.54K)

kys retard

no you're not

Finally a good nigger

I am 100% black. I can’t post a time stamp cuz apparently my phone takes photos that are way too big for the site. But I am a black man from Kenya.

Man this reminds of that one nigga that got Hitler tattooed on his arm, as well as a swastika.
Said he only wanted to kill his fellow blacks.
I only wonder what happened to break him so much.

the perpetually online racist community doesn't care what race you are as long as you're racist, if we pretend this wasn't a (morbidly obese) white user

There are no "mostly white areas" in Kenya Nigger

Attached: 1651457545810m.jpg (751x1024, 76.77K)

you know your skin colour means nothing?
it's all up to your behaviour.

Based. Just remember that you're not worthless simply because your race is less intelligent on average compared to others. Blacks are usually freakishly good at running and good slave/servant material and obviously not every tribe is the same.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.4M)

My family immigrated to america when I was young you retarded bozo.

Dude, you're the most powerful racist in the world cuz you can publicly say nigger. Keep fighting, soldier

My IQ is 125. Not genius tier, but It’s higher than the average Asian and ashekanazi Jew. I’m in school right now so my life is on track.

I just wish I was white cuz being a white supremacist is badass

Good for you.

Attached: 1651437025901.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

look, i dont think any black, asian, white, red gives a fuck about your skin colour, it's up to your behaviour. sure they assume you do X cause you're Y, but once you prove you're A or you're not B, nobody gives a fuck. you're just a human, after all.
youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk

You're a massive faggot. Blacks are superior to pasty white subhuman crackers. Being a smart black guy is literally living life on easy mode. Both left wing and right wing cucks are falling over themselves to offer their women to you just so they don't get called racist. And you want to be some faggy white cuck?

You sound retarded dude Racism is still alive and well. Stay off the internet and go into the real world. I got called “nigher” by some guy driving his truck when I was walking on the sidewalk. Women clutch their purses. I’m smart and I’m in school, but I still feel the tension when I’m around whitey.

Blacks are good at running/jumping. Every race is good at something.

imagine a Black guy on the far right of the gaussian curve.

A FUCKING DOC WHO CAN JUMP OBSTACLES TO HEAL YOU.
what's there not to love, my nig?

Don't go sniffing after white women. Nothing demonstrates the blacks perceived inferiority than that. Find an intelligent black women with similar sentiments. Don't advance yourself by being a race hustler like Obama. Openly express conservative values and speak out against nigger behavior. Blacks as a people will only advance if people stop making excuses for them and the only people who can get away with that even a little are other blacks. You will find your greatest enemy will be the white liberal. Hood wearing racists (not that many actually exist) will be nothing compared to the hate you will get from white liberals as a black man who doesn't slavishly follow their narrative. Stay strong. Be proud of who you are and behave accordingly rather than wish to be something you can never be.

Why the fuck would you cuck to whites then retard? You should be a black supremacist and want to genocide whites for the racist shit they have given to you. I'm a Hispanic supremacist and I hate these white motherfuckers. I also hate niggers like you but you're the lesser problem at the moment. I would never accept being a cuck to these pozzed white faggots.

This thread is golden joe

Id rather stay celibate than date a black woman they’re all too dimwitted. And you don’t have to worry about me chasing white girls. I don’t really find them attractive, they’re rather entitled and condescending.

You niggers like me? Would you rather I act like a hoodlum? And I’m not cucking to whites I just admire them and wish I would join a white gang. That’s all.

You need to kick the asses of those white fuckers for enslaving your people and raping your women. You sound like a buckbroken slave right now, wanting to join the biggest haters of your race. Why not take what's good about white nationalism and apply it to your race? Be the black Hitler that finally gets rid of cumskins.

He should get with an asian girl. The combination of verbal and spatial IQ creates unique offspring like the guy who implemented Clojure in javascript.

dangerously based.
a safe space for every race

Then you need to be looking elsewhere. True they're a rarity but I've come across at least a dozen in my life that were not unattractive, had reasonable intelligence, work ethic, goals and ambitions and were not anything like the media "strong black woman" or the typical sheboon seen in rekt videos.

The glow off your 6 pointed star is downright blinding. Don't listen to this idiot OP nothing scares them more than a black man who finally wakes up

Naw. Women in general are really fucking irritating and aren’t fun to be around.
Yep. I’ve had liberals say more racist shit to me than some conservatives

RAPE DICK++RIGHT TESTICLE

The best thing you can do is have kids if you are a high IQ black. You guys really got some brain drain from all the ghetto retards having 20 kids.

You can lead the Niggerwaffen division, brother

one strusgle

Attached: 1650152785995.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

I tried to find this image earlier. You can chill with the KKK as long as you don't act like a hoodnigga.

Attached: He chilling with the ku klux klan.png (970x1024, 785.79K)

You are a fucking LIAR.
Stupid lying shithead. KYS now asshole.
No one will care.

A black man who wakes up realizes both left wing and right wing whites are his enemy, faggot. The whole white race is the enemy. Then he becomes a black supremacist chad.
The common factor between leftoids and rightoids is that they're both white. Do the math.

Btw proof

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

Attached: 1651267685827.jpg (1008x1188, 369.69K)

Give us details whitey.

Here in mexico we fucking hate the niggers and the "brayans" (aka: the mexican niggers) and we even have a small party of 9 members who take pride in giving thanks to god, sculpt our bodies and expelling niggers and jews from our community

[Cont.]
Whiteness isn't important in men (but it is very desirable in women), what is important is that you are smart and don't behave like a fucking ape.

just join the proud boys, dude, it's the best you can get.
>all this goddammm glorious civilization is an afront to my native blood and land, where stabbing cholos over not taking bribes and drug money is MUCH BETTER
go the fuck back you tiny motherfucker.

Based
Nigs are controlled by Israel

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM ARE UNITING

Attached: 1647056056463.png (732x892, 802.87K)

Checked
Breed withing your own race and stay strong. Don't fall victim to Zionist dogshit.
This is the way