Ariel Pink is fucking strung out on meth with the ex-bass player from the germs

Ariel Pink is fucking strung out on meth with the ex-bass player from the germs.

I know this because I talked to both of them at a show a few months ago. They'd stay up for days on end smoking meth and doing psychidelics making some of his early albums. If you've seeen him anytime recently, you'll see he looks fucking decrepit and is agin way too quickly. Now you know why.

How does that make you feel Yea Forums?

[spoiler]I think it's kinda funny and kinda sad, idk[/spoiler]

Attached: poor-ariel.jpg (1068x630, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfmXcIaN5aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not sure if I really care.

Wow I fucked the spoiler tag fuck me

Fuck meth, fuck that grimy bass player

But they put on one of the best shows I've ever been to.

I think methamphetamine is the fucking definition of sexual athletics.

Pretty sure he's been busking for money lately. If you're driving by that area you can usually see him hanging out with hobos

Attached: ariel.png (1413x1080, 1.44M)

who is ariel?

Attached: CAED6591-A4B0-4ADF-9811-4344AFB8FDAC.jpg (1125x439, 182K)

>I talked to both of them at a show a few months ago.
how does this information even get told?
>hey ariel i'm a huge fan
>hey i'm a dying meth addict

It’s very obvious he has a drug problem

>2015
>win tickets for Pom Pom tour
>Show is in Hollywood (not far from where I live)
>get there
>I see Ariel walking around aimlessly outside the venue.
>I see him at the pizza parlor
>I go inside to say that I loved his music and that I was looking forward to the show
>he completely tried to avoid interaction and shew’d me off

Haven’t been able to see him the same since. Not of these stories the last few years surprise me.

>stranger didn't suck my dick
wah wah
He's trying to eat some 'za and get mentally prepared for his show, he doesn't need some spaz bothering him

Yea, he's a neurotic Jew, so what? That's what leads him to write this unique material. We benefit from his dysfunction.

who cares? he makes sick amphetamine rock like no other youtube.com/watch?v=zfmXcIaN5aY

I doubt there would be any other reason why he is doing that cameo shit unless he spends a lot of his money

Did I mention he was obviously high on Meth, aimlessly wandering around? He didn’t order pizza btw. He just sat down, lookin’ twisted on crystal

You'd think after John's brothers death he would cut it back a little. He is partly responsible for it happening

Collaboration with Mac Demarco

I want him to make good music, I don't care if he's a good person or not

him being batshit kinda adds to the authenticity. Also I hear so many rumours about Ariel on Yea Forums I doubt even half of them are true

>He is partly responsible for it happening
explain

Lorna is dead user

fuckoff, he's legit autistic

is Ariel Pink being a loose cannon really news?

Two years ago he recorded Bobby Jameson. Seems like really long ago, considering the state he's in right now.
I just hope he doesn't die on us now. He was supposed to release Oddities Sodomities 2, remember?

Hes fine I saw him live in nyc this year.
Hes doing shows. How can he be broke if hes doing shows.
You guys are bugging.

>ex-bass player from the germs
user, don bolles is a drummer, are you sure you aren’t smoking something?

RIP JOE MAUS

It was Don Bolles actually, he looks like a fucking zombie now. Coulda sworn he said he was the bass player but you're right, apparently he was the drummer. He was the one who said everything about the drugs, not Ariel Pink. Safe to say he was smoking plenty of something.

what how

>Coulda sworn he said he was the bass player
Lorna Doom was the bass player