Reminder to please avoid posting here if you're from reddit and like any of these

reminder to please avoid posting here if you're from reddit and like any of these

Attached: tourist-core.png (1752x1726, 1.16M)

>me ? I only listen to black metal in 140p with less than 30 views on RuTube

Attached: soy milk.png (800x750, 106K)

>me? I'm extremely triggered by the tourist-core chart because i'm a lazy mong

yeah deal with it

Attached: unkle-adams-5.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Attached: 1556576968368.png (550x501, 94K)

Wait, do 'tourists' actually listen to 4'33"?

Damn, I like Skinny Fists and Bitches Brew. F#A# and Sketches of Spain are the superior records though.

kinda true desu. you forgot pink floyd, nmh, loveless, aphex twin, and a love supreme

>tfw we're all just tourists in this crazy ride we call life

Long season is objectively a masterpiece especially the live version.
You're Dead is just a superior cosmogramma.
Revolver is not quite the white album, but if liking the Beatles is contrarian or tourist then this board truly is becoming shit.
Everything else is based though.

Attached: 1552224270456.jpg (810x780, 70K)

Tourist-core doesn't mean bad, at least 5 or 6 of those are good

Where's ITAOTS or Loveless?

Loveless is a special case since it's legitimately the only good album of its genre

But Only Shallow is the only decent song on it

Not even the best on the album, Come in Alone is far superior

>liking a popular album
>be eternally considered a pleb

Yea Forums being Yea Forums I guess

Daughters haters are unironically from Reddit and Tumblr

Attached: 67A05461-627E-48A6-96FA-D17F59DF3D18.jpg (1492x1172, 183K)

But Steve Reich isn't even redditcore

Attached: c655eabfe6ea872b0b7814fd45b00569.jpg (235x369, 14K)

Because you see, it's not about what's actually a tourist album. OP does not include albums THEY like because no way they are a tourist even if those two are more of tourist albums then anything on the chart.
You see, it's not about actually calling out people for droning on albums due to hype. It's about feeling superior about my music choices because everything I like is insanely obscure greatness and everything I don't like is a tourist album. Need to build up any self-esteem by buzzwording everything else

Hey there buddy, we don’t have ALL the time in the world to listen to obscure albums. We, the genre tourists, naturally choose to listen to the most renowned records in every genre. Nothing bad about it.

The virgin genre connoisseur
Vs
The chad tourist