ITT: bands you liked back in high school that are cringe in hindsight

ITT: bands you liked back in high school that are cringe in hindsight

Attached: cover.jpg (600x600, 402K)

nothing cringe about this band for some reason.

they hit all my triggers (far-left politics, rap/rock crossover) but they still sound good

Cradle of Filth

It'd be easy to pin Rage as teenage buttrock (and from a surface level, it definitely seems that way for the reasons pointed out), but the truth is their debut is way more tastefully produced, with a nice heavy guitar tone that still leaves plenty of room for the bass and the drums in a mix that balances punch and spaciousness almost perfectly. Top it off with some solid bluesy riffing and a theatrical vocalist and really the album has a lot more in common with the classic rock albums of the 70s than might be initially apparent.

Rammstein

>the album has a lot more in common with the classic rock albums of the 70s than might be initially apparent.
stopped reading right there

Well obviously, that's the last sentence of the paragraph you fucking dipshit hahahaha

the band members are all god tier cringelords and if you actually like music you realize they have a few good songs but not a great discography

Rob Zombie
Marilyn Manson
Disturbed
(most of) Metallica
Queen: Greatest Hits

Attached: 1552012863605.jpg (762x429, 38K)

When I was in HS I thought Tom Morello was the coolest part of this band but now that I'm older I realized its actually the drums and bass

it's an old /bant/ meme you fucking chump. lol

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

alright there buddy

Avenged Sevenfold

Nirvana, Metallica, Slipknot, Dream Theater

>>I was only pretending to be retarded!
Who are you quoting?

All of these except Nirvana. Nirvana are good and clearly 2deep4u.

Enter fucking Shikari

Attached: Stand your ground.jpg (1412x1392, 1.26M)

>Nirvana are good
You have to be over 18 to post here

Sorry, You're Not a Winner is great tho

I like them,tho I don't agree with them in their worldviews

Gwar, super cringe band now that I think about it, they have some funny tracks but over all talent in the band is low and they're a bunch of edgelords.

They're one of those bands that are objectively cringe but also actually pretty good, other examples include Porcupine Tree and Tool.

Did you just roll a die and pick RATM instead of NIN this time?