XXXTentacion murder

His death was not a random robbery, nor was he "murdered for the sake of clout". X was SET UP by friends of his according to the evidence that's being reported by an inside source.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSPhvWFh-A
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Nlhra6E-4
youtube.com/watch?v=06B0DESLDw4

Any guess as to who the "co-worker" linked to the new persons of interest may be?

Attached: xxxspiredzzzz.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyB2LM8zehI
youtube.com/watch?v=GX8Hg6kWQYI
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-troubled-life-and-symbolic-death-of-xxxtentacion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares?

Attached: 1557082227562.png (2000x333, 196K)

Because Jah didn't make music, he made KUSIC.

based

cringe

It's extremely important. This murder trial could be the Trial of the Century.

I miss this little genius like you wouldn’t believe

Attached: 7528F910-6004-42E0-85A3-260FCF4672C0.jpg (640x560, 61K)

We all do. Jah's spirit will live on forever.

based, LLJ, BVF

Attached: 2C0ABE90-DCDE-4F3C-9DD3-14D6367D831D.jpg (501x768, 50K)

rip jah u were like pac n cobain rolled into 1

Any theories regarding who killed him and why?

I'm highly suspecting Kodak (the "co-worker" spoken about in the third OP video) knew the people who set him up (Kodak has nothing to do with the murder of course). X warned Kodak about the people around him before Kodak went back to prison and X got killed. The first suspect arrested was also Kodak's tattoo artist and apparently he knows his brother.

Savage nig killed by savage nig
Yawn

Jah was changing for the better.

This made me unironically sad, like lil dude was on his way to a better life, who knows maybe he would open up and explain why he was such an edgelord, i suspect abuse from his mom and partners.

His mother is a snake who only came back into his life when he started making money. She's also exploiting his memory as well as Gekyume (who may not even be X's kid in the first place). If anyone deserves to be called a "clout demon" it's her.

I believe it, he seemed to be escaping from some past demons.

I feel sorry for him. He was a deeply troubled soul who never got a chance to redeem himself.

This.

No artist would be a big loss if they die in current times.

Jah's death wasn't a "big loss" because he was murdered before he could develop as an artist.

Remember that song he used to sing before he got shot in the neck?

NOBODY
FUCKING
CARES
ABOUT
A
CON
ARTIST
THAT
HIS
GREATEST
SONG
WAS
STOLEN
FROM
AN
OBSCURE
RUSSIAN
GUY

He's still on the tops tho

>HIS
>GREATEST
>SONG
>WAS
>STOLEN
>FROM
>AN
>OBSCURE
>RUSSIAN
>GUY
Source?

Checked, but cringe anyways

So no one has any comment about the evidence gathered about his killing?

Honestly there is nothing to say, Yea Forums is not the place to do this shit man

I refuse to go to the plebbit detectives.

Youtube?

this meme blows

>he was killed by demons
>he was killed by kodak black
>he was killed by hoodrats
>he was killed for CLOUT
>he was killed by his mom

Can you faggots make up your damn minds?

He was murdered because he was too much of a cuck to not get shot

That site has more legitimacy, and if you frame it well, they will stop the "women beater" side and actually try to bring justice, idk dude here you'll only get the not a big loss meme and a lot of slurs

All of those can be true, are you taking the word demons literally?

Whom?

There were multiple /x/ threads claiming he was killed by literal demons.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyB2LM8zehI

Maybe so OP but the question remains: who cares?

Thats fucking stupid desu

X was probably into occult shit so it makes sense.

Thousands of stans do

It was all part of him coping with an abusive past, and regretful desicions, its so obvious

This. X made millions of kids happy.

It was Drake.

New evidence could prove the four accused are nothing more than patsies.

I'm LITERALLY crying vro.

literally who

One of the greatest artists of our generation.
youtube.com/watch?v=GX8Hg6kWQYI

This is blatantly false.
Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Clout culture is evil.

First video (Feb 7):
>new info obtained by BCS may uncover a motive for killing him
>motive was a lot deeper than just the money/LV bag
>new evidence may implicate other suspects
>evidence may change the entire narrative of the case; could either eliminate the four suspects or show they were the only ones involved

Second video (March 14):
>a couple of X's friends went to the BCS office to give statements
>friend A claimed they were close friends with X
>friend B contradicted friend A, said friend A and X were not on good terms at all, said there was lots of tension between X and friend A
>so why did friend A have to lie? what are they hiding in regards to their relationship with X?
>friend B outed another friend (friend C) who previously came in for being a liar, very easy to prove this
>no understanding as to why friend A and friend C would lie about their downhill relationships with X, no reasons given
>story reads like a mystery novel or movie

Third video (May 7):
>two new persons of interest who are connected to both the four suspects, X, and a friend/co-worker of X's
>one person of interest was in for questioning, he had connection to one suspect and connection to co-worker of X
>what was his role in the murder? how does he have these connections?

what the fuck is this thread

Sad and pathetic if true

bump

most important thread on Yea Forums

>no sticky
wtf mods are biased

Attached: 12312412.png (483x560, 235K)

>naming your son gaycum

absolute madlad

Whon/ is this russian guy and where can i listen to him?

Goddamn who gives a shit
Based

X, who wore a “Team Satan 666” hat, died on 06/18/18. In kabbalistic numerology, the number “18” is translated to “6+6+6”, which would make the date of death 6/6+6+6/6+6+6.

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-troubled-life-and-symbolic-death-of-xxxtentacion/

He sucks anyway, but some details are of interest despite the blatant edgy persona

>sociopathic scumbag had sociopathic scumbag friends

Attached: 6DBB2DB8-2C79-43A9-8160-AA0B71EA7C37.jpg (720x404, 71K)

He was a sacrifice, before he died he was saying he wanted to sacrifice ski mask and that caused problems with their friendship

Shiloh Dynasty you fake fan faggots