Retards will try to refute this

>retards will try to refute this

Attached: 20220502_131600.jpg (480x303, 28.02K)

yikes

There are no
>trans people

neck

No one wants to talk about this.

k

Literally no one cares about your genitals, no matter what you do to them.

Cringe AF

Troons normally have problems to talk with normal people because of their retardation, that's it

brainlet cope

So gender is so simple a baby can understand it while trannies have to dress it up into such complex language that they can fool themselves into believing the opposite?
Got it thanks for the lesson.

maybe it's just you having problems with understanding basic human rights

Attached: 1633619715120.jpg (790x819, 253.63K)

children are natural sophists, only trans academics know how to speak honestly

That's what happens when you leave an eco chamber where everyone agrees with your insane nonsense. People have other opinions than yours and I am sorry to say but their opinions are better than yours.

Cis ppl are like coke but trans ppl are coke zero

I only drink from kemoshota coke

Attached: 1621322516222.jpg (599x900, 63.41K)

pot calling kettle black?

>basic human rights

Attached: clearly you are mentally unwell.jpg (700x700, 75.57K)

yes, just like Amazon basic except for free

> children are natural sophists
Okay groomer

they lie just to get some ice cream

>0 valid argumens

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19.42K)

If you buy faulty electronics, you don't legitimise the fault by giving it a name and viewing it as normal - you accept that it isn't in the state that it should be in, which is working order, and you return it, or throw it away if it isn't under warranty.

Attached: 1645596229612.jpg (814x831, 102.32K)

Tell me how you really feel

Yet we must.

Elaborate. Are you saying that you can just say that you're something that you aren't? I have heard cases of people being born with both genitals, which is obviously a physical deformity at birth, but for somebody who is born with a cock, they are male, and if they were born with a cunt, they are female. Nature didn't make a mistake with that. If your brain isn't functioning as it should, then that doesn't make your cock out of place if you were born male, or your pussy out of place if you were born a slut

It's just basic human rights, simple as.

Troons have all the basic human rights. But go on and keep crying about imaginary oppression and join the 40% when the time comes

>there are more than 2 genders

Attached: images (7).jpg (632x485, 36.78K)

There are more genders than you have IQ

Sounds like you're mad that normal people don’t cater to your delusions but ok
There shouldn’t be

Attached: 102921011_3317106628320605_8146675534902855245_n.jpg (866x688, 45.38K)

Sorry, but there are as many genders as your IQ points, which is just 2

Gender is performative, sex is biological. You could argue that gender doesn't even exist and is just some crackpot theory from a mid 20th centity psychologist, but to say there are only 2 genders is genuinely retarded.

>the people working in the government are all insane
>I am sane
rarely do I see copium this pure

>no u

Attached: 1651429732823.png (828x639, 35.45K)

>Gender is performative
Even if you assume this is true, that still doesn’t turn a biological male who thinks he's a woman and cuts off his genital into a real woman. Most people in the world will never accept you, die mad about it

Attached: 1650202149535.gif (255x241, 1.55M)

thinking you're a woman is what.makes you a woman, I'm not yanking your chain

>muh government
You mean western government trying to push a propaganda, an entity that has never known to outright lie, right?

>No you have to listen, sex and gender are seperate

Attached: FB_IMG_1638494211228.jpg (1280x534, 27.4K)

Oh wow, your over used and virtually weightless insult have changed us all. Lmao you arse hole

Cope

Attached: 1624809377317.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

>everything that I disagree with is propaganda

An 'echo chamber' the size of worldwide normal society isn't really the same as the online troon echo chamber

just because you don't know what terms mean doesn't change their individual meanings.

gender is what separates the folx from the animal kingdom

Not yet at least...

Brothers and sisters;
do not revel in death and hatred,
as it is the way of the enemies of life.

Grow emboldened to defend each other from trivial injustices,
and support those who are struggling.
Some of us are facing different problems, but, if we keep progressing, one day soon we will all share the same potential.

What basic human rights do trannies not have?

>thinking you're a woman is what.makes you a woman,
Wow you're not even trying to hide the fact that you're delusional. Which is good.
Surely this will get to the normal people (aka cis) of the world to accept your narrative

Attached: 1629379659541.gif (500x500, 1.13M)

basic ones?

nobody will admit in public, you will have to accept that we shape the culture, and the future

Gender is a synonym for sex, you cock cheese.

>everything the government says is true

Lame. It's the other way around. Coddling people and telling them they can have whatever make-believe gender they want as their own is what you would do with kids, not adults.

Hang yourself faggot

Yet you cant name any. Curious

it's funny because trannies want to talk with cis people this old about gender

consensus bad

Attached: Consensus_Bad2.png (945x675, 319.73K)

Do not attempt to illicit negative emotion. It is unhealthy.

>human rights
As made up as your pronouns

You try to shape the narrative in the 21st century decaying west, yes. Even there you fail miserably. Other than that outside of your safespace bubble you're irrelevant.

Consensus being that the world will never accept you as a real woman

Attached: 1643899941182.png (700x702, 313.21K)