If you were guaranteed to get away with it as in nobody even suspected you, would you rape a woman?

If you were guaranteed to get away with it as in nobody even suspected you, would you rape a woman?

Attached: 1753686368.jpg (600x420, 34.8K)

Only if she was willing

/thread

You can't rape the willing is as old as don't piss in the wind.

A whole generation without fathers was responsible for your comment.

Only if it was someone OP loves and cares about

You CAN rape the willing. Women everyday consent to sex they don't want but are too afraid to say no. They consider this sex rape and will forever hold it against you and themselves.

Part of the fun is knowing you might get caught

NO, im not a white night, im a disgusing pervert that i love the idea to do what i want to a girl feets and ass, but i also belive in karma, so i cant live whit my self knowing i did somthing to a girl.... BUT if the person is sleeping/drug/passout, probably i would cuz the person wont know, right?
i remmenber one time that my ex gf got super drunk (we were aredy in bed) and she told me that i can fuck her if i want ... and i didint cuz "i respect you" actually was becuz she was aredy barf. i kinda regret not fuking herat that moment

As often as possible

no, i like when she enjoys it. but i also like chasing her down

Great. Now reread OP's post.

Attached: 1598244618193.jpg (211x239, 5.68K)

No

Yes

I think you are confusing voluntary acts with willful acts. A voluntary act is when you do something on your own. For example, if a mugger tells you "give me your wallet" and you give him your wallet, you did so voluntarily. If the mugger grabs the wallet from your hands, you didn't give your wallet up voluntarily. However, in both cases, you were not willing to give the wallet, because you were not exercising your own will, but someone else's.

Yes

>Having sex with women in current year

Statutory rape.

Rape is the ultimate admission that you are a loser who can't get laid.

> a whole generation without fathers
Nigger the fuck are you talking about? Square that circle for us, Hoss, cuz I can't for the life of me equate a supposed rape epidemic and a shocking rise in single motherhood from the 1960's on.

So what? 90% of having sex is how tall white and handsome you were born.

It's not like women care about your quality as a person.

>You can't rape the willing
Rape is literally against one's will.

You sjw-sperged all over OP's premise.

Attached: tenor.gif (244x224, 580.46K)

Depends on two things.
1. Would I suffer any possible backlash? (she tells people)
2. Would she remember I did it?

rape is about violence not sex

Lmao. I hope you're trolling.

If it was about violence the guy would just punch her until she's knocked out.

lol you probably also think all bullies are insecure victims themselves, right? What other r*ddit wisdom do you have to share?

Depends. Can I kill her in the process?

that's usually what they do

Yep

forgot to add have you not seen the clip in rekt threads where an asian man beats a women then drags her away ?
someone here can post it

This girl

Attached: 5ACE2FC0-6A64-4905-9C7E-AF87BDC69500.jpg (1170x1319, 1.43M)

Only because it's the easiest way to fuck someone without paying for it if you're not a tall white Chad.

Tell me how else you imagine men can get sex.

No, rape is mean.

Does it have to be a woman

if I could 100% get away with it I would kidnap a woman and keep her as a domestic servant/slave.

they can pay for it ?

Only if she has consented to the rape.

Attached: DSC_45624.jpg (527x600, 227.67K)

Yeah. Prostitutes? Most guys don't want to pay for something men are supposed to experience naturally.

You don't think cavemen raped?

Nahh, it's the psychological repercussions (for the other person) that would stop me

cavemen fucked their own famelies incest was common with them
we are not cave people now

Yeah and I would also fuck a family member.

If we're not cave people why is being tall and white so important for women to fuck a man?

How do you think men who aren't tall white Chads are supposed to get sex?

Prostitution is even illegal.

Nah, not into buttstuff.
Would fuck her in the vaguna, though.

i'm short and have fucked 600 plus women
why because i'm a good person that wome like

You're probably white and good looking.

Tom Cruise and Tom Holland are short too. So what?

Been there, done that.

i'm a good person that women feel confortable to be with
doesn't matter what color you are

Change your dating app profile pics to an average short brown guy and tell me what happens.

Okay. So change your profile pictures to a 5'7" indian dude.

i don't know what to say to you but women feel calm in my company
maybe try and chill

MaYBe tRy t0 ChiLL
Kind of hard to feel in danger when you're sitting next to a twink faggot

Make a tinder account with a short ugly brown guy and tell me how many dates you can set up.

i'm 58 and still fucking women in their 20's and 30's

you will never be me

Because you're white and or tall and or handsome.

It's not complicated.

Men rape because they're none of those things or they don't want to bother with wasting time.

i'm not tall

Yeah I know. Who cares? You're white and good looking. Make a dating profile with a short ugly Indian guy and try to set up a date. Then you'll understand why rape exists.

How does a guy in his 50s meet 20 year olds to date? I call bullshit.

Only if she also doesn't know it was me.

Attached: 1645993480205.jpg (910x913, 44.03K)

Fuck yeah. A few friends coworkers and my mom would get it

Tinder, money, be a teacher at college, be a photographer, be a director, be a dealer, there are tons of ways user. Tons.

Wife is into rapeplay. I put a blindfold on her and handcuff her hands. Been tempted to have another guy just come in and give it to her just to see how long it'll take her to realize it's another dick.

I have something called morality, so no

>Only if she has consented to the rape.
chad gentleman detected