Hey Yea Forums I'm texting a qt arthoe that's into trippy EDM can I get some recs to impress her? Thnx

Hey Yea Forums I'm texting a qt arthoe that's into trippy EDM can I get some recs to impress her? Thnx

Attached: Flume_HiThisIsFlume.jpg (320x320, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcCEFxUPueU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just send her some typical arthoecore

Attached: 93B96A9A-B93A-4032-A81B-9F40FB3A3F56.jpg (469x700, 34K)

if you need to come to Yea Forums to “impress” someone with your musical taste you’re an u de rage poseur and a faggot

I feel like she's into more chill stuff than CC but obv I'm already a huge fan of them. Also needs to be more wavy

Boomp

Shpongle

Actually just the kind of sound I was looking for ty

Tell her to check out the album On Patrol by Sun Araw

>Also needs to be more wavy

Attached: 1292463604894.png (119x120, 33K)

avicii

you're a stupid, fake, vapid cunt who likes girls that are just as stupid, fake, and vapid as yourself. you'll never impress women with your taste in music you immature dolt. art hoes are fucking idiots and so are their politics. fuck trans people

:)

Also good ty

you're a stupid, fake, vapid cunt who likes girls that are just as stupid, fake, and vapid as yourself. you'll never impress women with your taste in music you immature dolt. art hoes are fucking idiots and so are their politics. fuck trans people

Yah but she cute

Weak excuse for a man

But you said she was an arthoe

you deserve to be shot

They're my type

Fuck le pen mix

You have shit taste if your type is narcissistic leftist trash

That describes myself too don't worry

Cunt

This

Mssingno
Mndsgn - "Arklight"

youtube.com/watch?v=WcCEFxUPueU

Based

>25 replies
>15 posters

mr oizo peehurts
she'll fuck your face

Shades - In Praise of Darkness

Shades is Alix Perez & Eprom, this album is mostly half-time bangers, utilizing modular synths better than most of these other "EDM" dudes. The album also has a couple of stellar ambient sections

Attached: R-12343972-1533343153-6654.jpeg.jpg (600x595, 217K)