Album of the year

This album is perfect

Attached: aoty.jpg (664x682, 295K)

It's just a collection of 30 second loops

god white people sure do love mediocre trash.

Your not listening to it properly

Im not white, im black but support my fellow canadian man

Attached: pepe.png (320x320, 68K)

The first track repeats the same phrase with the same instrumental loop for 3 minutes, how exactly should I listen to this so that it sounds like actual music?

>canadian

>man

its as good as salad days

No

Attached: Alex.jpg (1200x795, 221K)

so you didn't listen past the first track?

i take this back, as far as albums go i think its one of his best

the state of Yea Forums giving opinions before even fucking listening then revising

high school going okay OP?

yeah because i spent more time listening to it and realized its a pretty killer album actually.

again, posting a half baked opinion on a shitty accessible album with no further layers than what you would hear on a first listen is deeply fucking embarrassing

we're on an anonymous image board dedicated to discussion of music. here comes the cowboy is a good album, i like it.

I want to try and meet it halfway but listening to it feels like work. Most the songs could be a minute thirty seconds and not a danm thing would be lost. Mac was always laid back but here he’s just fucking comatose

one of mac's best actually, whatever that means to you, sorry ahead of time for being deeply fucking embarrassing on an anonymous image board

ah yes, we aren't in your usual username-utilizing website, are we?

Still prefer This Old Dog over this album.
Here Comes the Cowboy gets repetitive and over the top sometimes.

so far its alright. he's not doing anything too new on this one other than his use of what I'm going to call atonal note bending. it certainly creates an atmosphere unique, more of a soulbearing more real sense of sadness compared to this old dog.
the loop nature of it fits in thematically, both from a literal lyrical standpoint and musically. despite having somewhat simple songs it feels very anti-single and anthems

>Nobody
>Preoccupied
>On the Square
>All of Our Yesterdays
Good songs, particularly Nobody

>Everything else
Varying levels of bad, some of them are just stupid not necessarily bad, like the title track, Little Dogs March, and Bye Bye Bye. Stupid songs aren't necessarily bad it's just like "God turn that off it's so stupid, not even funny."

I keep wanting Mac to put out something really good and he keeps not doing it. This Old Dog is about half good songs half boring songs. This latest album has 4 good songs, the rest are either boring or stupid.

I think he has another good album in him because I'm hearing good stuff in those 4 songs I mentioned at the top, but man getting through his latest records is a slog.

old head here, he sounds like jandek if he was a fucking arthoe retard