What band did she listen to?

What band did she listen to?

Attached: 1554898905877.jpg (831x866, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a faggot

i'm so lonely

mac demarco

she cute

Attached: www5-1-e1550701503270.jpg (636x709, 79K)

Attached: 1116.jpg (720x740, 263K)

Why can't I have a crazy naked girlfriend that wants sex from me? Life is really unfair.

who would turn this qt down

bvb

probably has roast

He would honestly be out of here league if he did have that awful tattoo desu

a homo

she looks like posts in all those retarded facebook Yea Forums groups desu.

Attached: 1495629427035.jpg (481x477, 19K)

Someone who has to fucking get up in the goddamn morning

girls like this desperately want to be physically abused. she probably pushed him to insanity purposely in the hopes of getting him to violently attack her but instead of getting that he just pushed her away leading her to get even crazier.
girls like this literally crave having their head caved in like a watermelon. and then you'll spend life in prison for some dumb daddy issues thot

What band she listen to?

Attached: 22051.jpg (720x675, 237K)

what?

you guys sound like incels lmao

IM SO HORNY AND LONELY

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 58K)

what?

she wants nothing to do with you. she wants to be murdered by some meth head biker

i said "you guys sound like incels lmao"

Is it wrong that I'd deny sex and let her force me to do it? That just turns me on idk.

Attached: never_know_this_feel.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

that's stupid as shti dude

>t. someone who has never been in a relationship with someone who is fucking crazy

you're bluepilled about the nature of women.
look up Hybristophilia

Bases

Attached: 1518109370792.jpg (592x561, 50K)

I'm fine with being alone. I mean I do get lonely, don't get me wrong, but a day doesn't go by where I don't appreciate the freedom I have to experience life the way I want to without anyone judging me.

I want to keep improving on myself as a person and be someone worth looking up to. Right now I'm still putting myself together and escape my loserism. I spent an entire childhood with a dad who would constantly berate me for hours daily and I feel so satisfied proving that bastard wrong. He's changed so much for the better since I moved out, but I still feel this lost sense of respect for both of my parents and how much they fucked me up

That was my point.

21 pilots

is this supposed to be desirable? how am I supposed to sleep comfortably with a sweaty meatbag draped over me?

being alone is one of the worst things you can do for your mental and physical health
youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k

Attached: 1517946264927.png (540x568, 282K)

shit like this is a sign we need to hit the reset button

this - women are like puppies, they need attention from their "master" or they'll go crazy

Attached: 1517930913094.jpg (730x768, 83K)

AAAAAHHHHH

Found the married man.

I hate being alone but I hate being around people even more

Attached: freddygotfingered.jpg (560x421, 41K)

uh what's your point here, _both_ are gay...

I don't like being alone, but sometimes I don't like being around people, but fucking crave it. It's a weird feeling.

Why can't I have a gothy/dark gf that wants me that bad? Why can't I have anyone that wants me that bad?
Might as well just find some closet trap that is as lonley as I am.

weezer

>implying beatniks effeminate men haven't always existed

this is retarded

Glenn Miller.

Cardi B

Attached: 74B9A24F456E4376BC77E56ED19A9DC8.jpg (1083x634, 438K)

I mean, the guy looks like a douche.

He looks like a normal guy, why are you such a catty bitch?

Why'd you send that to me tho
You're right, but I've been isolating myself since I was 15 and I'm 23 now. There was plenty of nights where I broke down crying and times I almost lost my mind but I have nothing to complain about anymore. I've gone through depersonalization/derealization at one point or another (I'm recovering from depersonalization) and I tend to occupy my mind with jokes or concepts to keep myself entertained.
Aside from that, I'm always listening to music or watching stuff while I do just about anything and at my job I am pretty well liked by everyone so I get my dose of social contact to keep myself from feeling totally isolated. I stay up all night and go jogging around 4-5 AM or just go for a walk somewhere.

I do need serious help though. I've often let things fall apart because I get in a mindset that nothing matters then once I realize what's happened I panic and say I'm going to change.
I just don't know how to teach myself discipline because I just detach from myself whenever I can't handle the reality of things.
Sorry I typed so much. I know no one cares but it's another way I help myself.

>two ear rings
>shitty facial hair
>probably doused in cheap colonge
>hitting on women that tower over him

this is a real thing

I like the fantasy of a social life but actually being around people I just get a constant feeling that they're slimy selfish worms

I seriously hope you're not a straight man making these observations

>he was trying to pull like every single one of us

Why did he get arrested if she attacked him?

Attached: annie.webm (720x404, 666K)

>

Man you'd probably see a lot more toothless bumpkins around back then fucking their daugthers and committing/being victims of hate crimes, so I'm guessing the Don Draper types were a rarity, plus consider also that they had just got through WW2 thus all the men were extremely badass and I would rather live in a world of peace and be kind of faggoty than have to fight in a world war but end up really stoic.

lol my retarded boomer uncle posted this same pic on fb the other day

cucked and bluepilled

>There was plenty of nights where I broke down crying and times
Been there a few times.

She should have been naked in the mugshot

I don't know about that, I just feel really insecure and not on par with them socially.

tim heidecker- I am a cuck

>girls like this desperately want to be physically abused.
Get help m8

>oh no never say anyfing bad about a women dey r all pure and innocent :(

you're delusional.

No one said that. We get that people can be fucked up. It's the whole women want to be beaten to death thing that made people think you're an idiot.

Wtf made you say that? Fucking retard

Post-punk

moving to florida brb
you don't one of your arms is always going to get fucked if you're big spoon.

It doesn't hurt anymore, must be the wizard powers

Nobody goes to shitty normie clubs to just dance. That’s what you’re supposed to do hit on people

25 now. when do I learn my first spell?

30, not a day earlier

I don't want to be a wizard, but it's too late.

Attached: 1557491474782.jpg (500x500, 35K)

I'm in the same place at you but sometimes it gets hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when I've fucked up so many times getting close already. It makes me happy to see that I'm not alone in trying though.

You can always leave the wizard order and be excommunicated, all you have to do is have sex

we're all gonna make it, brehs
stay strong

Lose weight

Bases

Fucking hate being me desu

Attached: 1556239139713.jpg (1080x1043, 102K)

Finna

>turning down sex with this qt3.14

Nigga gay

Death Grips

Bases

I think he wasn't referring to all women in general

imagine dragons

>tfw manlet

Fuck this shit,game was rigged for me

Attached: DjmHizB.jpg (733x800, 228K)

They could do a stepmom/stepson scene tbqh.

Bases

what i thought she died srsly

Being short rules. Tall guys will never know what it's like to fuck a girl taller than them. It doesn't get better.

You're a prissy fag desu

>I canny breathe
fucking Scots

I would fuck this girl and bust inside

>he dont know about crazyslutscore
What a pleb.

fuck

Attached: 1456502951227.jpg (563x491, 68K)

He isn’t wrong

>doesn't depict the sweating, snoring, farting, fighting for blanket and morning breath

Most dudes in a ltr haa rejected sex at some point usually because we're tired as fuck or sore or mad or some shit. It makes women crazy af cuz they think it must mean youre cheating or some shit

bump

Based Florida Man

You can change the isolationism, I did the same thing at 24. You’d better hurry though.

pitchfork-core

the fact that image is using gregory peck is hilarious as he was a well known twink

weed is the answer

Hey man, i can totally relate to what you are saying. I used to think improving myself was a process that was best done on my own, but I can't stress enough how being in a relationship can help you develop yourself as a person. Also It's healthier to live a life without trying to exceed someones expectations, because if the motivation is just proving someone wrong, when you finally get there you will realize It wasn't worth it. Good luck tho.

Anytime I have a conversation with a woman 5'7'' or taller I usually bring up short guys and we have a good laugh about it.