Piano and guitar are the two most overrated instruments. Prove me wrong, pro tip: you can’t

Piano and guitar are the two most overrated instruments. Prove me wrong, pro tip: you can’t

Attached: FACT.jpg (2524x1419, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cqtN38_lK-Y
youtu.be/8HdAplWpqWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u suck!

peeter funny

>I’m cool because I hate popular things!

>...right guys? ...guys?

Based

Guitar yes, piano no.

peepee yes vagina no

Then that begs the question, what are the most under-rated instruments?

harmonica. I fucking love harmonica.

theremin

nope, bass and ukulele

In the case of lead guitar and coffee shop chord style rhythms absolutely. Otherwise absolved.

Bassoon

Probably this
youtu.be/cqtN38_lK-Y

The recorder

go. no. leave. now. I had to learn this bullshit in 3rd grade the memories from that class are like vietnam flashbacks. My ears fucking bled. Never mention this accursed instrument ever again.

Underrated means good, user

Attached: images.jpg (179x170, 5K)

plebs

here
no. NO. no. You try and stand in a room with 3rd graders blowing into those hell tubes. NO. FUCK this instrument.

Without piano most songs wouldn't even be composed, piano isn't just a musical instrument it's composing tool

FACT

Just because 3rd graders play the instrument bad does not mean the instrument itself is bad.

I regret putting piano there and would take it back if I could, but fuck guitar. What a shitty instrument and especially ukulele

and here
Fine, but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy any song that includes sounds from the hell tube

Where did the recorder touch you, user

Which is why I think it is underrated. The 3rd grader stigma, as you mention, is undeserved.
I think the instrument perfectly captures the innocence of youth, if used in a song correctly.

here (I'm not tagging all three damn posts)
my fucking cochlear nerve

Atleast you have seen the error of your ways that's the important thing.

And i've fixed your post so everything's ok now

Attached: dasasdasdasd.jpg (1050x322, 44K)

youtu.be/8HdAplWpqWA
This song has a cute, pleasant to listen to recorder solo