...what...?

...what...?

Attached: 7F5529E0-2669-4BB6-B9D7-FA0235185805.jpg (871x636, 258K)

I mean it’s pretty self explanatory

You're right, it's not rape. What it is, though, is DRUGGING AND ROBBING.

in her case specifically, i don't feel bad for the dudes that got ganked. running a murphy game is common as fuck with johns and prostitutes, they should have known better

>maiysha kai

oh wow i'm so shocked

Attached: wow.gif (220x259, 174K)

>crime against woman is "woman abuse"
>crime against men is a "genderless crime"

nobody said it was
post the entire article fag

If you're a man you should be either strong enough or smart enough to not get crimed on

drugging and robbing women is not rape either.

>having this low an expectation of women's strength and intelligence
sexist pig

That what they mean by genderless crime. As in it can be perpetrated by everyone. That’s why there a “but” to indicate a turn in the statement. Would you look at that if you read even slightly critically you find there’s no reason to be outraged

any crime can be perpetrated by anyone, going out of your way to say that when men are the victims but not when women are the victims shows a bias and agenda.
I'm not outraged, just taking note.

the fact of the matter is, if you try to get pussy from a prostitute or a stripper, you're opening up yourself to an undue amount of risk. you're guilty if you pay for it, and you're doubly guilty if you thought you were going to get a free sample

I’m glad women are starting to buy into the narrative that they were indoctrinated with, hopefully all of the super strong women will try to fight men more often so I can watch

I don't think there's a gender bias, but I think "victims of drugging and robbery don't have the right to use a hashtag because they weren't raped" is a terrible premise for an article

Having sex with intoxicated women is rape but if you intentionally drug and have sex with a man it isnt?

Welcome to liberal logic

she didn't have sex with them just robbed them

the guys literally came and paid to fuck her ,as she was a whore, then got drugged. not really the same as slipping it in while a girl is blackout drunk, and desu serves them right for not watching themselves around a ratchet ny hooker

What amazes me about people like that is they never seem to be smart enough to keep their mouths shut and just never talk about shit. But, well, stoopid gonna stoopid I guess.

>i'm stronger than bullets
Moron.

heh... wait until you see my jutsu...

>thinking a girl can shoot a gun

I guess she thought she would sound tough by admitting to those crimes like how male rappers talk about niggas they shot and robbed.

Stop talking like you're gargling cum.

It's okay if women do it and if you even think otherwise you're misogynist

>literally dying in an alleyway because you underestimate female criminals

who the fuck cares

This, gangsta bitches are the fucking worst cuz they always think they got to prove how hard they are.