Seriously what the fuck was wrong with this guy

seriously what the fuck was wrong with this guy

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-12-22-14-19.png (712x581, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDJuXkRIIMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loved rock n roll

autism

He didnt have sex.

Insane dad + having a micropenis

Literally just one of those would be enough to really fuck you up, he had both

who is he?

GG Allins, the true true rockstar.

Have you seen his appearance on Jerry Springer show? He was pretty cringe

his birth name is jesus christ so he probably didn't have a good chance to begin with

a true American Hero.

he was grower not a shower

when he was a kid his dad used to dig graves in the backyard and threaten to put everyone in them

Honestly you could write any kind of fucked up, absurd anecdote about his youth and I'd believe it. GG Allin was born to burn out like he did.

Attached: 1473649743207.jpg (1701x1023, 119K)

lots of speed

personality disorder i think. drug abuse. childhood trauma from father. though its noted that he was seemingly normal off stage, and there are some videos of him just interacting with others like a normal person. just he kicked into high gear on stage

he has a daughter

Attached: 4ce3f33828d29b33c95df2174e4d781a[1].jpg (320x400, 17K)

i'm gonna make a thread tomorrow where we make up fake anecdotes about his childhood

>Kevin Michael "GG" Allin (born Jesus Christ Allin;

There's your answer

While those things definitely were a factor, I think a lot of it was drugs. He didn't start shitting on stage and throwing it into the audience like a mental patient until 1985. He always had a shock rock persona, but it didn't spiral out of control until then.

He was an average rock musician who wanted to be a great rock musician. He went for broke using the one unusual gift he possessed: self-abnegatingly extreme commitment to the bit. He's like the Japanese soldier who refused to go home from the war until they got his commanding officer out of retirement to dismiss him.

>Regarding Allin's views on death, he believed in some form of an afterlife. He planned to kill himself onstage on Halloween many times in the late 1980s and early 1990s, but was stopped due to prison sentences around every Halloween each year.

what a kino show that would have been

have you not seen any of his lives

I could ask you the same question.

I'm going to make this thread before you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDJuXkRIIMM
he literally eats his own shit at 4:10
what a fucking gamer