I pledge Allegiance to the flag

I pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under God, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all.

I never forgot these sacred words. Can democrats say the same?

Attached: american-flag-wind.jpg (1024x512, 80.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.in/international/news/china-overtakes-us-as-the-richest-country-in-the-world/articleshow/87736126.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happens when the flag changes

lmao who gives a fuck the pledge is cringe

No because democrats have an attention span of 10 seconds. They forgot that it was their party who killed MLK jr.

Fucking bootlicker. Don't you mean: "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Corporate States of America. And to the shareholders for which it stands. One nation, under greed. Invisible. With cronyism and corruption for all"?

How cringy of you, how long did you think about this?

They force their kids to chant this at school like its fucking north korea

You forgot the texas pledge the only pledge that matters after the regular onegodamn reddit commies shitting up this proud country with their lukwarm patriotism

>Force
Lmao never heard of a kid getting in trouble for not doing it in recent times.

>I pledge Allegiance to the flag
>of the United States of America
>and to the Republic for which it stands,
>one nation, indivisible,
>with Liberty and Justice for all.

FTFY

>"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.

You know pledging allegiance to a flag is cringe as fuck right? Every other country laughs at you for it and everything else about you

You are obviously homosexual

>move to texas
>sit down after the normal pledge
>everyone is still standing
>texas texas etc
Screw this shit i didn't even stand up for the normal pledge anymore

>improper capitalization
How's the war going?

Who would want to pledge allegiance to texas? The place is filled with illegal mexicans.

>>>/b+a+n+t/

If you dont cry while singing the star spangled banner at every public event ever then your commie sucking putin lovin liberal

>implying there's any doubt the ukraine will get annihilated
Keep sending your tax money

Blame the texas pledge

Fuck off stanislav

>I never forgot these sacred words. Can democrats say the same?
fake and gay

Seeth more flyover state fag we have land, money, and cheap labor what do you have lemme guess corn and your cousin who you unironically bang because there is nothing else to do in your special shithole

Changing it in the 50s was cringe

>implying Texas isn't flyover
Lmao

Seethe even harder texascoper. My state has money, cheap goods/services and we don't have to take in the californian trash. I'm pretty sure you have more corn fields than we do. Greatest state my ass, you can't even figure out math.

Texas is a flyover state, who wants to see nothing for 10 hours.

Whatever cletus have fun digging corn husks out of a pigs asshole

I'm a coastal chad lmao

Everyone know that in the U.S the onky states that matter are Texas and kikeafornia and maybe new york anything else is a just sparce land filled with 3rd world shitholes and cajun niggers. You wish your state was as based as ours. >Our governer made it illegal for tree hugging homos to protest oil pipelines
> they have kicked out all of the dirty homeless and shipped em off to the shitholes up north
>get on our level

Attached: 1610574854753.png (600x906, 591.54K)

>"...indivisible, with liberty and justice for all"
>"Can democrats say the same?"

OP, I think you need to reevaluate what you just said.

idiot. you're in jesusland.

Somehow even worse
>filled so many bleeding heart liberals you cant piss on a tree without spashing a gay, transgender, pansexual, black man(woman)
>your dating prospects are relegated to filthy gooks looking to score a greencard and someone to host her entire family
>most white women are single mothers to mullato nigglets.
>your beaches suck

They will "say" anything you want they are shameless whores. They will not mean it, they hate America and want to do everything they can to destroy it. They murdered 100,000 people in nursing homes with covid to cheat in the election. Think about that, seriously spend a few minutes with it. Hotels closed, college dorms closed, convention centers empty, hospital ships empty, etc., and the ONE (1) thing we knew for sure was the disease was absolutely devastating to old people. So where did they put recovering but positive covid patients in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, California ? You got it, NURSING HOMES. Then they covered up the deaths, drove the corpses to hospitals to have death certificates written there to make it look like members of the general public were dropping like flies. So they could declare a public health "emergency" and use that as an excuse to un-Constitutionally seize power over elections from state legislatures, change the rules at last minute and cheat.

America is the American people and the Constitution.

They murdered 100,000 Americans to violate the Constitution and cheat in the election.

Don't have any doubt about who you are dealing with. They are power mad, and evil. Will tell any lie, murder anyone that gets in their way.

Attached: face it.png (1114x579, 869.68K)

Imagine thinking covid is real

But I am not an Athenian, a Greek, or an amurikan, but a citizen of the world.

Attached: Alexandre_et_Diogène.jpg (600x492, 66.73K)

Please kys imagine thinking taking away peoples free speech is a good thing

>who gives a fuck the pledge is cringe
but forcing kids to pledge allegiance to the fag flag is great. right ?

Found the democrat groomer.

Attached: imaginationland.png (613x849, 1.05M)

I never understood pledging allegiance to a *flag*.

user, it's totally real. I lost three grandparents, an aunt, and two friends.

I wish this wasn't politicized. Trump did a real disservice to the country by not letting the scientists just do their thing.

The alternative being let some pedophilic trannies brainwash young white men into chopping off their dicks and worshipping black cock.
>your part of the problem this weakness in our society

All old people the flue is real people die from it covid total propaganda

Says the person who has to hide behind censorship please kys like I said

>if you don't stand for the special song and chant, the magic skycloth won't freedom
Fucking pathetic, and I'm not a democrat.

Attached: walmart.jpg (986x1008, 242.56K)

It means you are loyal to the Constitution, you support free speech, you don't let political prisoners that trespassed rot in solitary confinement with no bail and no trial dates for 16 months and counting, etc., etc.

Did you say "well that's New York city's problem" on 9/11, "I hope they don't expect anything from us here in Iowa". Loyal Americans didn't say that because they believe we are a united people, people in sovereign states united together allied to one another, willing to die for each other.

That is how it was but then, democrats destroyed everything just like they said Trump would. They are still lying and destroying as fast as they can, doing everything they can to start another civil war. They will get their wish, the jews, the fags, and the faggot communist jews will die. Then America will heal.

Attached: bank and credit card Joe.png (619x591, 441.28K)

Go ahead tell little tommy that he is worthless an would make a better women instead while the niggers breed white men out of extinction

imagine pledging an oath to a fucking flag
christ americans are fucking retarded

>wall of text
TL ; DR
...b-but whaddabout the *flag* ?

nope

>Trump did a real disservice to the country by not letting the scientists just do their thing

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK STARTED OPERATION WARP SPEED YOU IGNORANT FAGGOT ? WHO DO THINK BOUGHT EVERY MONOCLONIAL ANTIBODY TREATMENT THAT WOULD BE MADE BY BIO-TECH FOR TWO YEARS (You know the most effective treatment, that we ran out of because none of the faggots in Biden administration were even competent enough to keep up with inventories) ?

Jesus fucking Chrysler you have been programmed into your faggotry. You have permanent brain damage. Enjoy the rest of your life as a retard, be glad those relatives don't have to be here to watch it.

> Can democrats say the same?
the party of insurrection and treason that tried to do the bidding of wannabe dictator because they don't care about the united states, they only care about the republican party and power at all costs. obvious trolling.

verification not required

Attached: 2022-03-29T124507Z_2_LYNXNPEI2S0MO_RTROPTP_4_USA-CAPITOL-GRIFFIN-1200x805.jpg (1200x805, 134.96K)

What I'm getting in this thread is:
>the democrats are so weak and frail, they can't do anything but whine, cry, and complain
but also
>democrats literally destroyed everything we proud republicans built since this country's very founding, and we are powerless to stop them unless we resort to widespread, state-sanctioned violence and repression
Over a goddamned cloth.

Attached: libs and cons.jpg (675x655, 59.17K)

Can you do anything besides come up with straw mans never said anything about that shit

You're a fucking moron. Whenever there was a choice between a) the good of humanity, and b) grift a quick buck, Trump chose B every time. That piece of shit had his people confiscating supplies to resell them at profit.

Attached: Trump_Exponential-Threat.webm (768x480, 1.45M)

7,000 men died just landing on the shores of Iwo Jima.

For you and your freedom.

The pledge and anthem are symbolic that you would be dedicated to future citizens just as much.

Way to much to ask of a faggot like you.

They died so you could be a faggot, you won't even stand for the anthem to say thank you.

That says it all about who you are as a person as you ignorantly look down on those much, much better than you.

/thread

Idiot, Trump lied for months first, denying the stark reality. He threatened to fire anyone that contradicted his world view. Only when people started dropping like flies did he reluctantly listen to the scientists.

I knew I needed an "INB4" rabbi, you got me. I guess you think that means you win. as a special prize we will have "winner's showers". Please neatly fold or hang your clothes on the hooks provided, then enter the shower room.

...still nothing about the *flag* ?

>7,000 men died just landing on the shores of Iwo Jima.
>For you and your freedom.

Are you retarded? They died for corporate interests. Don't think for a second that the US was in any peril from the Japanese. They barely made it to Hawaii to bomb the fuck out of Ben Affleck.

With gay colors and a 666 in the corner?

I'm proud to be an American where it least I know I'm free and I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me

>sacred words

They were made up to sell flags to schools.

>Iwo Jima
>somehow, my 'freedoms' during Jim Crow era got over there
Miss me with that bullshit, especially when you consider that the war was started because the U.S. beckoned Japan into a sanguinary war because the latter was becoming too powerful; the U.S. wanted a foothold in Asia, and Japan was blocking that. Secondly, those 7,000 men pale in comparison to the Japanese casualties (both civilian and military) who were raped and/or killed during the war, from the atomic bombs, from the nightly firebombing of Tokyo, and the on-going Occupation to this day.

And let's not even get into how Ford, General Motors, and New Jersey Standard Oil (now, Exon) and Chase Bank had 'dealings' with the Reich in Europe and made sure several officers from both Germany AND Japan got off the hook to work for the U.S. and NATO post-war.

Fuck outta here.

Attached: 5f84964b5b324f6f85c6c767cef0c24b.jpg (689x960, 176.91K)

Mutts.

Attached: 1637977988492.jpg (886x809, 452.37K)

this thread is obviously a bait because everyone knows america is a shithole lol

Richest country in the world actually. The wealth we control gives us status as the indisputed leader of the free world. Without our economy the world economy would collapse overnight

>That piece of shit had his people confiscating supplies to resell them at profit.

Link ? proof ? because I'm pretty sure people didn't pay for their treatments, it was like, dare I say it, FREE UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE.

And your heroes couldn't even manage to re-order supplies of monoclonial antibodies as we were running out because they were too busy being useless lying faggots. So when supplies got low they said they would be "prioritized" to underserved minority communities of color. Pure racial discrimination on matters of life and death as a distraction to their incompetence.

Fuck off and kill yourself faggot.

>The wealth we control
What do you mean by "we", Peasant?

You are no longer the wealthiest/richest country.

businessinsider.in/international/news/china-overtakes-us-as-the-richest-country-in-the-world/articleshow/87736126.cms

Attached: fat-kok.jpg (400x583, 26.19K)

You mean all the native Americans that were slaughtered so you have a home on their stolen land?

Yeah, I don't forget their sacrifice either.

Democrats wrote those words, you moron.

I literally do not give one single fuck about that. It's our land now too bad so sad

Literal fake news. China GDP is nowhere near ours and it won't catch up anytime soon

Rights are not 'given,' they are taken.

Attached: Marines recruiting station.jpg (600x451, 47.79K)

>we
>our economy
keep licking boy, i want to see my reflection on my boots

Those 7,000 men stood and gave their lives, another 20,000 wounded. Just ONE island in a much larger war. They weren't the board members of GM or any other agents of your far flung conspiracy fantasies. They were kids from all across the nation wanting to serve their fellow Americans of every race, and creed to defend freedom and liberty.

And all you can do is shit talk them because you are a coward faggot. At 18 they were better men than you will ever be.