I thought these guys were just black and white “I Want To Hold Your Hand” pop singers for the girls to gawk over

I thought these guys were just black and white “I Want To Hold Your Hand” pop singers for the girls to gawk over.

Holy shit.

Attached: A0AA1391-A4F6-4276-A04E-61A4DF05B9BD.jpg (886x886, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tAe2Q_LhY8g
youtube.com/watch?v=Coz0TmK2ZIg
youtube.com/watch?v=vcvd-L73Cqs
youtube.com/watch?v=2zc3idF_IZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=acWj7M0-9rY
youtube.com/watch?v=i5m-sgtwFck
youtube.com/watch?v=fJSTBNTac6k&list=OLAK5uy_nMqp7mAgZ_A_Lx6aLe1329rrTNzemZkT4&index=14&t=0s
vimeo.com/172674451
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When it hits, it hits

goo goo g'joob my man

yea but then they did insane amounts of drugs

For the benefits of mr kite is one of the best songs ever written

wait till you get to the white album

Have a God tier Beatles song, fellow newfound Beatles fan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tAe2Q_LhY8g
Based. Such an underrated song

Attached: 1c9b8dd8536e5e4c03dca7272e1fb9d7--john-lemon-the-beatles.jpg (400x304, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Coz0TmK2ZIg
youtube.com/watch?v=vcvd-L73Cqs

Rain is the greatest song of all time. God tier drumming, god tier bass, a gorgeous sound and innovative production style that helped pioneer psychedelic rock and created Britpop decades before the 90s. The Beatles in the midst of their greatest phase in terms of creativity and experimentation, still collaborating closely and playing as a tight band, producing one of the first masterpieces of psychedelic rock.
McCartney’s bass playing on it helped change the role of that instrument in popular music. He basically played it as the lead. And of course Ringo’s performance is possibly his best ever, along with She Said She Said. I also love how washy the production is, which fits the track title nicely. Underrated lyrics too.

came into this thread to post only a northern song, but since i can't

youtube.com/watch?v=2zc3idF_IZ0

also, pre-psych shit can be fire too

youtube.com/watch?v=acWj7M0-9rY

Yes it is is fucking beautiful. I prefer the Anthology version. Acoustic Lennon is god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=i5m-sgtwFck
WHAT A THING TO DO

Umpah Lumpah Stick It Up Your Jumper

Strawberry Fields Forever was one of their biggest hits user.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJSTBNTac6k&list=OLAK5uy_nMqp7mAgZ_A_Lx6aLe1329rrTNzemZkT4&index=14&t=0s

If you want the black and white pop singers girls gawked over you have to go a bit earlier than even their extra-poppy phase. That's how hard they wiped the slate clean. A lot of their songs, even the softest ones like I Want To Hold Your Hand and She Loves You have an edge and a genuine sense of being more energetic and even more alive than other songs of the time. Just listen to what was booming before The Beatles and you'll soon find out just how rebellious I Want To Hold Your Hand was, as odd as it sounds.

jesus fucking christ, this board really is for children. you faggot plebs havent even gone thru a beatles phase yet?

everyone's known this for decades

faggot

fun fact this song was inspired by the music of early fleetwood mac

I went through mine in 6th grade, but even 10 years later, they're still one of my favorites.

/thread

God tier? It sounds like a drawn out improvised jam session. Not very good at all. Beatles fans are so fucking delusional.

Attached: 1557437217880.jpg (464x447, 80K)

Love that song but it takes second place to Tomorrow Never Knows,

good for you? idgaf dude

Agreed, my fav beatle tune

this. kys op

You probably won't get this on YouTube.

vimeo.com/172674451

>he hasn’t gone through his second beatles phase (the awakening)

Is this a "Yea Forums in 1967" thread?