Right wingers are extremely butthurt about Biden fighting disinfo and psyops...

Right wingers are extremely butthurt about Biden fighting disinfo and psyops. This just goes to show how much they rely on lies to further their agenda.

Attached: 58310A51-DC20-44F5-BF4D-3A52EC0EA205.jpg (770x744, 82.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/04/public-health-protests-301534
nytimes.com/2020/07/06/us/Epidemiologists-coronavirus-protests-quarantine.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVcP3cI64ow
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7717330/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MINDGEEK.com

Attached: 1642303432982.jpg (804x1024, 83.88K)

the left can't meme

>Yes I do support the ministry of truth and their fight against wrong think

Attached: EB82B19A-2359-46E7-B1FF-69952FEF4E94.jpg (686x526, 54.34K)

the left can't meme

If you think vaccines are Jewish mind control serum yes that is objectively wrong.

Strawman harder fedcuck shill. The elites power is crumbling and they are in full cope mode.

Reasonable people: Hey there's evidence these vaccines are not as safe as they were advertised to be.

Fedcuck shills: IF YOU QUESTION TO ANY DEGREE THE COVID VACCINE YOU BELIEVE THAT THAT LIZARD PEOPLE CREATED THE VACCINE TO TURN PEOPLE INTO PEDOS AND THAT'S JUST OBJECTIVELY FALSE!

Reasonable people: What is wrong with you?

Libtards need to be told what to believe by the government and you're creating a thread about right-wingers being butt hurt about it? This shows, quite literally, you guys are NPCs.

This is your the exact disinfo that's being talked about. For one, that's not a reasonable position and for two antivaxx right wing retards definitely believe it's a Jewish conspiracy

>I make up bullshit straw men out of my ass because my ideas can’t stand on their own
People have right under our constitution to say whatever the fuck they want no matter how crazy it is unwashed cunt

I'd prove you wrong but your brain is so fucked it's pointless. Enjoy being clueless.

Must be nice where everything you don't like must be a lie. I wish I could be 6 again.

Because these days, the difference between a crackpot conspiracy theory, and the truth, is about 6-12 months.

Attached: 1160 - 8gXBXNx.jpg (385x205, 24.99K)

How can you be against a Ministry of Truth? Truth is good.

Attached: FRrVbdJXMAI2vcW.png (750x503, 690.83K)

They are mad about everything Biden does, they are still pissed that Trump never got a second term

fuck off kike

kek, you really triggered the incels with this one

It's a brainlet cope. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, the government doesn't get to decide what is or isn't true. Homosexuals don't have the credibility to arbitrate truth in our society.

Attached: IMG_5707.jpg (553x555, 23.48K)

triggered?

>we have a right to believe and say retarded shit
is the absolute weakest position anyone can take. Pathetic. Imagine saying you have a right to be a loser instead of working on yourself.

I absolutely have the right to say and believe whatever I want. Homosexuals like you don't have any credibility as arbiters of truth and value.

Attached: IMG_4223.png (1232x1548, 114.03K)

samefag.

Read
Also getting banned on twitter doesn't attack your right to be retarded. Admit you're retarded and like being retarded. Don't sidestep the issue of your side being retards.

The issue is not whether not we're retarded, the issue is who gets to decide who and what is retarded. Someone like that would have to have a lot of authority and credibility, neither of which you nor our "elites" have any of.

Attached: kadyrov_gun_b01.jpg (481x365, 72.27K)

This is about the fucking state encouraging censorship faggot straw nigger

>Libtards need to be told what to believe by the
Science. Which also informs government policies.
Learn from your brother in arms
and stop strawmanning

>This shows, quite literally, you guys are NPCs.
Making a thread on a site full of right wingers... to shit on right wingers... is proof of npcs. Isn't it the conservative meme that npcs and leftists stick to circle jerking safe spaces? If you're doing double-think, don't make it obvious.

>Right wingers are extremely butthurt
its actually mostly russian shills trying to defend their dying industry

>the issue is who gets to decide who and what is retarded.
Retarded positions are separated from normal positions by research and logic. It has been decided that your side is retarded by the people who have been responsible for deciding this, (the scientists), since the enlightenment. Stop pretending like it hasn't already been proven and decided that your side is retarded by everyone relevant to the decision.

>Someone like that would have to have a lot of authority and credibility
Scientists.

>neither of which you nor our "elites" have any of.
Just because you like licking boots, doesn't mean the left does. The left doesn't have "elites". You like to pretend they do because you don't believe political groups can be truly populist. In other words, stop projecting your glorious leader fantasies onto us.

Scientists don't have any credibility left since they openly aligned with leftist political positions. They've sacrificed their credibility for woke points, I hope it was worth it.

Attached: IMG_4842.jpg (1024x774, 69.08K)

>state encouraging censorship
censorship of?

and what does this "censorship" entail?

>butthurt about Biden paying for disinfo and psyops.

ftfy

Hows work today? Do they let you work from home?

Ah yes, let's let the government who has been lying to us for the past 80 years tell us what is and is not true. Someone's never read Orwell

Honest question - will you be as enthusiastic about this government agency when a Republican administration is in charge of it, possibly Trump? Because that’s what happens when the government takes over something, it’s not always your team with the ball. The government has NO BUSINESS getting involved in this, and the fact that Democrats have brought it up is fucking shameful. Wtf happened to liberals in the last 30 years? There was a time when you would have championed the attack against this, now you beg the government to make your chains tighter.

Attached: CAE720CC-A92B-4E70-9560-5294E63090CF.jpg (720x864, 74.3K)

This is probably the best example:

Look at the absolute state of vaxxtards

you can’t make this shit up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVcP3cI64ow

>Scientists don't have any credibility left since they openly aligned with leftist political positions.
Kek. Imagine being butthurt about everyone with authority and credibility on every issue discredit you on every issue.

You may like being retarded user. But regardless of your right to be retarded, it's a sign of maturity to work to better yourself. Reality is not at fault for disagreeing with you. Reality hasn't lost credibility because it disagrees with you.

>They've sacrificed their credibility for woke points
The left's political positions are led by science. That's why the two agree. But I understand why you can't believe that, because you can't admit being retarded.

I was a conservative in my teens user. It all starts with an honest engagement with the opposition. What positions do scientists support dishonestly?

I don't have any problem with "reality" but scientific institutions are full of leftists and therefore have no credibility with me and millions of others.

Here are some examples:

>politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/04/public-health-protests-301534

Read
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7717330/
>Although the increase was statistically significant, it was very small in magnitude and likely due to limitations of significantly different population sizes in comparators.

BLM rallies are held in open air, where protestors are more often lib/left and therefore, more likely to understand that masks reduce spreading greatly.
Also, surges in social upheaval like blm, cannot be controlled. It was one of hundreds of thousands of random events that lit the spark. It cannot be postponed. You can't know another spark like that will happen after covid dies down. And the issue it was addressing was also serious, real and with long lasting negative effects, as much as covid does.

>Although the increase was statistically significant, it was very small in magnitude and likely due to limitations of significantly different population sizes in comparators.
Look at the pic in the article. How many people are wearing masks? How many people in anti lockdown, anti mask protests wearing masks? How many of them are likely to have gotten the vaccine? How many of them are likely to have washed their hands after getting back home? And what were they protesting against? Anything real? Anything that causes harm? Or were they just protesting because they didn't know/didn't trust science because fox news and trump told them not to?

STOP COPING AND GET TO ROPING WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AND IT STARTS WITH EVERY RIGHTOID GETTING THE ROPE. There is no reasonable position that a republican has ever had since the party was hijacked by Christian religious extremists/tea party

Read

Attached: 1651441718085.jpg (1024x1024, 88.55K)

These are very good and persuasive arguments, I'm glad you're so smart but unfortunately this class of people just has no credibility with me.

However high their intelligence or refined their methods I can't trust them because I have no sense of good faith with the liberal classes. You hate us, and we hate you, so we can't take your word for anything.

You may have the best methods for getting at the truth, but your morality and worldview is so hostile and alien your truths and data is basically useless to us.

Attached: IMG_4964.png (599x347, 132.07K)

In
I meant to link your second article before the last paragraph.

This is so cringeworthy.

> this class of people just has no credibility with me.
That's fine. Just don't pretend we're the ones rejecting the science and the studies and the empirical evidence next time. Conservative scientists do exist. Conservatives publish studies too. Not our fault they're easily debunked every time. Not our fault our studies are harder to debunk. If anyone has a problem with any evidence on anything, they should be able to express their issues without vaguely gesturing at imagined dishonesty on the part of scientists.

>I can't trust them because I have no sense of good faith with the liberal classes.
It is your right to lock yourself in your bedroom for fear of the outside world, like how it's your right to be retarded. It's just sad when your only defense is the existence of this right.

>You hate us, and we hate you,
Personally, I don't hate anyone who believes what they're saying.

>your morality and worldview is so hostile
My moral axiom is
>anything that reduces harm is good
For example,
>it has been shown that rates of suicide among trans people drops by 94% if just one single member of their family/friend group accepts them
>accepting trans people reduces harm
>therefore accepting trans people is moral
The academic and scientific understanding of gender supporting the validity of trans people is an added bonus.

>your truths and data is basically useless to us.
If your axiom is the same as mine (and it is for most conservatives), then "our" data (which implies there is another, equally true yet contradictory set of "your" data, which makes no sense) is useful to you.

Attached: Disinfo.jpg (1102x1024, 115.51K)

See that's the problem. I believe you know what reduces harm for trannies, but I don't want to reduce harm for trannies, I want to harm them.

Our differences have little to do with science or data, and everything to do with values.

Attached: IMG_4276.png (1764x1746, 163.45K)

why can't some men get pregnant?

KYS

It’s like you’re not even trying anymore :(

Because MEN have a Cock and no Uterus
Only WOMEN have a Uterus

>everything to do with values.
True. I assumed you were one of the reasonable conservatives. Since our moral axioms differ, we can only settle the fight for the future with violence. It's a good thing the right hasn't won any violent engagement they've taken part in, be it conventional war (civil war, ww2) or social unrest (60s, 80s, blm) or even just plain old non-violent culture war stuff (gays, black people and iq, and soon with the transes)

Out of curiosity, what's your principle axiom?

>Because MEN have a Cock and no Uterus
Some men do.

>Only WOMEN have a Uterus
But not all women have a uterus.

>Out of curiosity, what's your principle axiom?
Just the usual family, blood, soil, and honor shit you've heard about plenty of times here.

Nothing in my axioms about reducing harm to the maximum number of people or any such cowardly effeminate limp-dicked bullshit.

Attached: IMG_5322.jpg (1024x872, 124.34K)

No Men have a Uterus you simple Liberal Asswipe
Some Women have undergone a hysterectomy and no longer have a uterus, but NO MEN have one.

make up whatever makes yo feel good, but it is fantasy NOT Biology

>wishes a human was 6 years old
Found the groomer libtard

After all these years, left can't meme.

Pathetic

You do you groomer

>Just the usual family, blood, soil, and honor
Reducing harm to your family, blood, soil? Because leftists positions and "leftists data" which is just data, reduces harm to your family, blood and soil. Immigration raises your gdp, giving your countrymen better lives and cheaper goods. Unions raise your country men's working conditions. Feminism prevents your wife from relying on anti depressants and drugs, like she would've done, if we lived in the 50s. If your kids are gay or trans and you don't want them to kill themselves, be a good dad and accept them.

And honor? What's the honor in fighting to make things worse for your family, blood and soil, which your positions do?

>any such cowardly effeminate limp-dicked bullshit.
Kek. It's not about reducing harm to the maximum number of people. It's about reducing harm. If conservatives with your axioms (where agreement cannot be reached) were the majority, I would still advocate killing you all, because it's just about reducing harm. Your positions cause you harm, as much as they do everyone else. Also, I find it very cucked to need to belong to something greater than yourself, like race or nationality, which is what you implied by family, blood and soil I assume. You're an individual. Be an individual.

Jesus fuck.
Its nearly 3am in moscow
Go to bed Oleg

Honestly I'm unsure if they are just other right wingers acting like retards and trolling.

Attached: 1642061176373.png (407x405, 102.33K)

>No Men have a Uterus
The dude in pic rel does.

>Some Women have undergone a hysterectomy and no longer have a uterus
There are women who haven't undergone anything and still don't have a vagina. They were just born with penises. They exist.

Did I groom you when you were a kid? Is that why you're autistic now?

Attached: HU1zmE3J.png (512x512, 469.63K)