STOP SAYING THAT WE'RE JUST COPYING LED ZEPPELIN

STOP SAYING THAT WE'RE JUST COPYING LED ZEPPELIN

Attached: 1552832900139.jpg (800x571, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co
blabbermouth.net/news/greta-van-fleet-vocalist-on-led-zeppelin-comparisons-well-take-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You’re just copying Led Zeppelin

Attached: 4FA6B218-19F3-4192-9011-12DE64F639D4.jpg (3840x2160, 329K)

Float that one by me again? hehe

LOL

put me in the screenshot

here you go

Attached: screenshot.png (356x91, 4K)

what do you think the jumping guy was thinking when he made that stupid little pose for his band’s stock photo

Isn't that the led zeppelin cover band everyone's been talking about these days

Worst band ever

Attached: pepe puke.jpg (420x408, 31K)

"oh boy I can't wait to get home and see those Robert Plant live videos while furiously masturbating and inserting apache feathers up my ass"

I genuinely think they have zero worth as artists tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co

yes, listen to this and tell me they sound anything like Led Zeppelin

watching this is so corny it sends shivers down my spine

'ohhh mammMMAMAMAAAA' shut the fuck up, you're 15, not robert johnson.

That's a weird way to play The Rover, but it's cool that they're putting their own spin on it

I mean I get that they don't want to be seen as complete rip-offs but the singer straight up said he had never heard of Led Zeppelin until after they started.. What the fuck

Attached: 1552342398814.png (657x527, 23K)

that’s called being a bad liar

That's like Tame Impala saying he never listened to John Lennon

In fairness maybe he just listened to classic rock radio and never bothered to look up any of the songs

Then stop doing covers

I think he said their main inspiration was The Who

Is this a parody band

dorks: the band

I was talking to a roughly 40 year old co-worker about that band (who he absolutely loves) and he was baffled that I would compare them to Led Zeppelin, he thought they sounded nothing alike.
I thought for a second that he'd never listened to Zeppelin but he seemed almost insulted that I would think that.

He that nigga float?

STOP SAYING THAT WE'RE JUST COPYING THE BEATLES

Attached: MV5BZGQxNWZiMmMtZTk3Yi00MjUxLWJjOWUtY2IzYWU1YzZlOTNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw@@._V1_.jpg (1928x1083, 2.15M)

ok now were just supertramp

This could be a valid argument, if he literally didn't copy all of Plant's mannerisms, singing quirks and lyrical motifs. Plus, they all try to copy that Zeppelin hippie native aesthetique with all the leather vests and feathers and shit. They're just liars.

>blabbermouth.net/news/greta-van-fleet-vocalist-on-led-zeppelin-comparisons-well-take-it/
>asked about influences
>"oh you know, just Elmore James, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Lead Belly, the list goes on"
them pretending they're not just a Led Zeppelin tribute band is the worst part about them.

"This is gonna get me so much pussy."

>yknow stuff we picked up at the crossroads, shh not now mom

not even the good led zeppelin either, just their infancy records

trolled hard

Rock byand most likely to pull a Congratulations for their second album