I love my girlfriend, but good God, how do I get her to stop listening to folk punk...

I love my girlfriend, but good God, how do I get her to stop listening to folk punk. If I hear one more whiny fucking vocal about the patriarchy backed by an acoustic guitar I think I might kill myself. I want to fucking kill every member of AJJ. I'd rather listen to fucking ska punk. Is there some other genre/artist that I could get her into?

Attached: low-t fucktards.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3172048
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's going to cuck you with some skinny basedboy who identifies as nonbinary bro

Yeah her last boyfriend was a 7 foot 90-lb-soaking-wet cuck who turned out to be a rapist. I definitely see that coming.

They look like a bunch of fucking soiboys. Is this ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD?

pop punk obviously

Just look at the way they hold their arms. Looks so low t.

Get her into kpop

The Mountain Goats > ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD anyway so who gives a fuck.

Don't let yourself get cucked my man. Be on the affirmative

>I'd rather listen to fucking ska punk

You're in a bad spot.

Get her into NSBM. Start with Absurd (they're punk-ish) or Goatmoon (folky).

par for course in that scene. these social justice dudes are more of a threat to women than incels

That's the one thing we sort of agree on. I can stand Green Day and some Blink 182 but that's it.

FOLKPUNK is without a doubt the most basedboy genre to ever exist. literally look at all those guys.

Yeah it's actually hilarious that the sjw types become sexual abusers. Probably why she dated me. I'm an incel but at least I'm not a fucking basedboy.

AJJ IS SO FUCKING EDGY!

i don't know how it's possible to say "i'm better than everybody else" with just the word "fuck"

examples of cringe lines

>the sky's fucking faaaaling
>holy fuck, you're bleeding there
>Woahahahahahahooohohhohh
>if i dont go to hell when i die i might go to heaven

Thanks for remebering about AJJ. Listening to knife man right now. It is nice. I like People Who can Eat too.

or how much they hate being white males

>I love my girlfriend

and you lost me

Attached: 1556634849736.png (220x294, 88K)

>What a bunch of low t basedcucks!

Attached: 1490463552578.jpg (360x480, 24K)

>thinking /pol/ supports (((Trump)))
You really need to go back to Plebbit. Like right now.

Make her listen to Bible 2 or Christmas Island. I mean they have synths and a cello. So less folk punk but still our lord and savior Sean Bonnet.

Attached: AndrewJacksonJihadChristmas_Island2014Album_Art.png (220x220, 115K)

>tempeh > tofu

Yea Forums sure was a lot better before /pol/ got everywhere

i like Ska punk fag!! you should try it out. Sublime is boring though

I've been saying since these AJJ cucks surfaced that they're just the mountain goats with shittier lyrics

Best ska punk album right here

Attached: cover.jpg (300x300, 27K)

i vastly preferred the mighty mighty bossTones or Rancid m8

fucking enjoy the music coward

what’s so good about them?

Fair enough, I like those too. Master Of Styles is just my favorite ska punk album.

>i vastly preferred the mighty mighty bossTones
fucking BASED

Attached: 71iBSnNC-XL._SY355_.jpg (354x355, 21K)

Good vocalist who has decent range, a good mix of calmer and more aggressive songs, good use of a quiet-loud dynamic. The Urge can come off a bit contrived to some but I don't feel that way.

Christmas Island is their best

least worst*

AJJ is more of a discount mountain goats than folk punk, not that they weren't more in that vein early on and have no folk punk songs anymore.
I mean i fell out of them a little after Christmas Island but are they really that SJW-y even after the name change shit? The song Straight White Male is tongue in cheek, if not sarcastic.
I don't know how they got in the last few years but i feel theres a difference between what they do, and say like the anti-bush punk from the early 2000s which was way more serious and on the nose

>The song Straight White Male is tongue in cheek, if not sarcastic.
you wish.

I love johnny hobo

Rancid sounds so damn good to me
especially their mid-90’s songs

don’t call me White

sounds good
link me da Megashare to that album
otherwise i’ll look for The Urge’s discography

Can you prove it’s not

No mega but rutracker has their discog on torrent.
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3172048

my girl only listens to pop punk and emo, ill trade?

She sounds great desu I’ll take her

I’m emo as fuck and I got nice tats. Lemme text your old lady, what’s her digits big bro

is your GF an american. I might give it a hard pass cuhh

>I'd rather listen to fucking ska punk.
Good god, Folk Punk is bad. But it's not THAT bad.

oh baby
I love the ruTracker. thank you user

you guys serious?
you realize she fails to appreciate anything with lower production value than Dude Ranch?

No problem, anything to help little known bands get more love.
Hell yeah, rutracker is a lifesaver. No muss no fuss.

best post ever made on Yea Forums

fuck AJJ

What do you think MatPat’s wife Stephanie listens to?

Attached: F6D3A642-820B-4EAF-87EA-69D5C4FB6700.png (741x926, 1.02M)

>I am white
>And I've got everything I need
>No one clutches their purses when they're in a room alone with me
>And I can drive through any neighborhood I please
>At any hour, and the police don't do a thing

>So if I see a penny on the ground
>I leave it alone or fucking flip it
>I'm a straight white male in America
>I've got all the luck I need

>I'm a guy getting paid more than a girl with a degree
>And I can walk down the streets after dark
>No one wants to rape me
>And I can get a girl pregnant
>And just as easily flee
>Just like my straight white male dad did to me

>I've got a pile of broken mirrors
>And I'm walking under ladders
>And I'm spilling tons of salt because to me that doesn't matter
>Because my skin and my gender and my orientation
>Are the best things to have when you live in this nation
>I recommend it highly

>Shit's going to work out for me
>I'm a straight white male in America
>I've got all the luck I need

Attached: 1519780424851.png.24efe0e29b51a0bb98f904d138159c91.png (713x611, 17K)

>it's real

great band

Yeah man we can bump mcr, brand new, and taking back Sunday and cut ourselves while being edgy fucklords it’ll be just like high school again
I’m down for that ain’t got a reason to live anyway

Holy fucking shit.

I've cringed so hard that I've died and I'm typing this post from the afterlife.

oh man

>this is what ajj fans really believe

Attached: ajj.png (583x322, 44K)

I've listened to 2 AJJ albums and was about to try and praise them but holy fucking shit what is this garbage? Sarcasm?

what is satire

not this

the broken mirrors verse makes it seem like he's being ironic

he is. whoever posted and reacted in this way is actually retarded and never listened

Nigga they literally changed their band name because they didn't want to offend Muslims. They're cucks.

That's because he is, I've got no doubt Sean believes he is privileged as a white man living in America, but the song is a sarcastic exaggeration of said privilege, the verse about broken mirrors, spilling salt and walking under ladders is about how no bad luck can ever happen to him because of his skin, gender and sexual orientation, which is clearly sarcasm

why is that not ok lmao

White guilt faggot

hows it feel knowing everyone on the planet except for your small circle jerk thinks youre retarded lmao

The majority of the world aren't college aged communists

andrew jackson jihad is such a fuckin sellout band, they fuckin sucked before and they've only gotten progressively worse

>alt right types think he's a 'cuck' and not being sarcastic
>progressive ajj fans think he's 'woke' and not being sarcastic
lol

If you can't get her to change her music taste, that means she's not attracted to you. Abandon ship

>male feminist basedboy
>rapist
sounds about right, probably falsely accused or at least greatly exaggerated though

no theyre just smarter than you lmao

SMAAAAAASH THE WALLS OF MEEEEEEN
WEEEEEEEE DONT ALIIIIIIGN WITH YOUR RIGHT WING VAAAAALUES
*wicked cool acoustic solo of two chords*

Attached: IMG_11405989346410.jpg (235x217, 8K)

>le masterful satire master isn't good enough at his craft for anyone to have a good read on what he's actually saying
wow it's like every other ~cEnTrIsT~ who thinks they're brave or clever for adding political window dressing to music

They’re actually AJJ now

Attached: 730C2C95-3353-44CE-A31E-193E6408BE1F.jpg (1125x921, 382K)

>is about how no bad luck can ever happen to him because of his skin, gender and sexual orientation, which is clearly sarcasm
also important to note he literally said earlier in the song that his dad walked out on him as a child as a result of his own privilege being a man, which shows he is aware that despite being a straight white male in America he is not immune to misfortune, which is what the entire album is about mind you, that everyone of every character experiences experiences some form of pain or misfortune throughout their life

God that's hilarious.

Remember before the soi meme when Yea Forums actually liked these guys and the Antlers?

this is what makes me hate woke femboys the most. like, if they had ever paid any fucking attention in school or read a fucking book they wouldn't have had to "evolve" or be "educated" that Andrew Jackson sort of sucked. but then they get all these big political points from other helpless retards who read twitter threads to learn history

Honestly I was surprised a band was even called this. I figure the indie SJWs would have torn them to shreds, but it looks like they did it to themselves.

woketards didn't start sparknotes-ing history until 2015

more like people with agendas read into the lyrics what they want despite the blatantly obvious satire. it's not his fault you have low reading comprehension

>reading comprehension
if the phenomenon that that poster was describing is real, AJJ aren't good satirists 'cause no one can figure out their actual message. i'm an adult so i don't listen to folk punk and have no fucking idea what their lyrics are like besides knowing that in the genre they're in, it's impossible for them to be any good

remember when /pol/ was a containment board instead of the primer to use the site? me too.

me too.