There are underage teens posting on this board right now who weren't alive when this was released...

There are underage teens posting on this board right now who weren't alive when this was released. Let that sink in for a moment

Attached: 10000Days.jpg (220x196, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixa4Vl7Zu8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i doubt that desu. id say the youngest frequenters on this board are likely 16 which is 03

Friendly reminder that when this album was released people thought it was a joke and that Tool had a secret album coming out after this one.

Thanks OP. Sometimes it's nice to just take a step back from the struggles of daily life and notice that sometimes we do make the world better for future generations after all.

Not really. 14 year olds are there for sure, and probably even some younger. So 2005-2006

they're lucky they didn't have to live through the letdown

>tfw there are probably people on Yea Forums who have no memories prior to 2010

Attached: images.png (225x225, 9K)

well i mean hopefully this board can steer them in the right direction, we can look at it in that positive way, if only i came here at that age. i think the worst that has changed is the xxxtentacion/peep posters, falloutboy/MCR posters and the billie eilish posters, though come to think of it alot of those posters are over 18

Attached: sal.jpg (225x225, 7K)

thats just how time changes. the demographics of this board is college aged males, i mean shit i was 11 in 2010

Hoping the new album coming out in August will be better than 10,000 Days. So far Descending and Invincible have awesome arrangements. Loving Justin's bass riffage.

I prefer the Lateralus style and most of Aenima. The soundscape/jam style music I think is there best.

I'm loving the riffage too! It's a reminder of how Tool does release good music even though public interest has been in a lull for a little while.
When in August is the new album coming out!?

lmao that is fucking embarrassing. I would be mortified and retire quietly after such a release.

Maybe they'll do some rituals or something so that this album will be their most powerful spell yet.
No idea what such a ritual would look like though.

Mfw “10,000 Days” is the only Tool album I can listen to Front to back with our getting bored. “Vicarious”, “Jambi”, and “The Pot” are fucking epic. The rest is just descent, just like every song on other Tool albums.

Attached: A6A22AB3-41FF-4836-8C2F-3BF306814C97.jpg (571x400, 217K)

>10,000 DAYS IN THE FIRE IS LONG ENOUGH YOU'RE GOING HOME
>Like every song on other tool albums
Zoom zoom zooma zoom

>tool

>No idea what such a ritual would look like though.
>There are underage teens posting on this board right now

"Hey guys, do we still have Die Antwoord's number?"

Attached: enlightenedguru.jpg (500x748, 246K)

Checked, based and mariepilled

~iM jUsT gOiNg To LeAvE tHiS hErE~
youtube.com/watch?v=ixa4Vl7Zu8s

tool isn't very zoomer though

tool sucks though so who cares

Well that's disappointing. There are unfortunately rumors about this kind of thing happening with Tool, NIN, Marilyn Manson, and Deftones too. I wish I thought they weren't true.

same with the king of limbs and damn.

some people really have trouble handling disappointment

The Guitar Hero songs are the only good songs they've ever released.

Vicarious is bretty good

let's be honest, most of us were probably underage as fuck when we found this place. I'm 23 now and I've been shitposting for more than a decade.

Attached: 1383305952003.gif (500x281, 342K)

>Tool
>Occult themes
>Numerology and Geometry
>13 years for new and most likely final album
>13 years
>13
>????
>profit

why? it wasn't that bad

you're just old grandpa...

>mfw first posted on Yea Forums in August or September of 2006

Attached: 1453659650505.jpg (500x333, 45K)

My dog was born in 2005 and is older than the newest batch of zoomers posting here

Attached: download.png (124x116, 3K)