Clairo frens: part IIIIIIIIIIIIIII sunday funday edition part 2 (the *qtpuh2tee ur path* sequel)

clairo frens: part IIIIIIIIIIIIIII sunday funday edition part 2 (the *qtpuh2tee ur path* sequel)

>How do I start learning guitar/bass?
justniguitar.com/
studybase.com/
>Guitar chords and inversions
chordboak.com/gutar-chords/
>String tension calculator (D'Addario):
stringtnsionpro.com/
>Music theory:
musicthory.net/lessons
>Guitar Maintenance and other information:
frdua.com/guitar_craftpdia_en.html
youtube.com/channel/UCXU3HYv5qEzPePqXOBgXw
>Why is my guitar buzzing?
frets.com/FretsPags/Luthiier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzlist.html
>Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhB!5nueUDxxQYO8ipUoVeqw

old thread:

Attached: 50503980_298884444078834_8375323421329900896_n.jpg (1080x1079, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWNUR0V-csA
vocaroo.com/i/s16UB5fJgD3q
vocaroo.com/i/s0HdG6d0UpTN
vocaroo.com/i/s0v2C5r73rk8
americansongwriter.com/2011/03/converse-rubber-tracks-a-studio-grows-in-brooklyn/
adweek.com/agencyspy/mullenlowe-boston-parts-with-president-geoff-cottrill-after-one-year/130595)
vocaroo.com/i/s105kxYyghIC
vocaroo.com/i/s1E8P7o4eVj5
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=X7qqDhDYGoo
youtube.com/watch?v=_aOQJUY5BKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cant find a single clip of this thot playing guitar, just some shitty lo-fi bedroom recording of a shitty song she shittily sang.

How do I balance practice, playing and learning?

The feel is different, without nails the attack will never sound the same, and nylon strings are much less bright.
Acoustic sims, which are emulating steel strings, sound honky as fuck. Really awful stuff.

There are other women guitarist out there you know. More interesting than this broad too.

she doesnt even play, she just holds a guitar while she sings

I just spent 200 dollars on guitar parts for a squier that cost 99 dollars new. Roast me.

>without nails the attack will never sound the same
play with nails
>and nylon strings are much less bright.
with the right parabolic curve it can sound the same
>Acoustic sims
dont use sims instead use a shimmer it sound the same as the soundboard of a classical

It must be painful, being so stupid

So that’s what bothers you, not that the fucking retard screws up all the links in the OP?

The sun shines another day :)

Attached: 945F469C-3CC8-4193-8BD3-7CCCE20B9566.jpg (1200x982, 167K)

Links are fine for me.

Nevermind, I see now. They looked fine at first glance.

How are we not just copy/pasting from an original?

The clairotroll fucks them up on purpose

Then why the hell does this idiot keep using her for OPs?

You're not following.

When you use nails on classical guitars it creates a louder, brighter sound. It tempers the mellow, laziness of just striking the nylon string with flesh.

When an electric guitar begins with a much brighter sound, using nails won't help. The other problem is the response, strinking a much higher tension electric guitar string won't give the player the same feeling or response as a lower tension, much larger nylon string. They're simply incomparable.

Don't play classical guitar pieces on a steel string guitar if you expect to be taken seriously.

This isn't a proper /gg/

Someone make a proper /gg/

I've bought audio interface recently and i want to compose and record some shit, i have no idea what DAW to use. Any recommendations?

Attached: 1555243489130.png (500x805, 392K)

Op is just mad his mom is smoking meth on mothers day

you are just falling under your own fallacies or the fallacies the classical world have invented over the centuries to keep you motivated
a nylon string can be properly emulated with EQ believe it or not

> if you expect to be taken seriously.
i dont need to convince classical bigots as yourself

I've been learning classical guitar for a couple of months now on electric. Will the spacing of the strings on a classical guitar mess me up? I've never touched a classical guitar.

ive been using reaper since day one and i find it more intuitive than big name DAWs

I like fruity loops and ableton. A lot of guys use cubase. Reaper is good and free, reminds me of protools. Then, there's audacity....

pirate 3 daws and download reaper which is basically a freeware.

Not the guy who asked but I am also getting an interface soon, talk me out of using Cakewalk

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET GOOD AT GUITAR

I'm stuck in the powerchords for rythm and pentatonic for solos vortex of mediocrity

Attached: 1554184150062.png (485x801, 438K)

It's a troll, we need to stop using his generals since apparently he breaks the links on purpose too

If you really like the guitar, then good for you my dude.

It’s a troll, someone needs to take initiative next time and start a thread that isn’t a clairofag

Nothing to roast, thats what Squires are for.

Ableton is better

In the classical discussion, anyone who learns piano either alone or with a teacher is following years and years of strict technique etc but why isn’t this the same with electric guitars? Are they really just a toy? How big is the difference between noodling around on an electric vs classical? If you were noodling around on a piano, you’d still be classical right?

Living my dream, buddy. I'm currently trying to get the hang of power chords, and haven't even started trying to do solos.

Alright, next gen we ignore this idiot and if necessary, pick a decent woman guitarist for the OP.

You'll be there in like two months at most, don't worry.

Or how about a guitarist. Female guitarist orianthi I guess.

A lot of classical players have no groove

The guy here is the one obsess with puss, not me. As long as they are a cool player, anyone is fair game.

I swear the chick isn't even strumming.
youtube.com/watch?v=oWNUR0V-csA

God, Jacob Collier is so hot

Thats my point. Her guitar is just a fashion accessory for her.
We never should have let this go on for so long.

Yeah he'd make a good lil subby boi
What kind of mutt is he btw? Def not a purebred

Attached: original_squared_jacob-collier.jpg (675x675, 89K)

Listen to the type of music you want to be able to play, then study and learn it

Anybody know how easy/hard it is to paint and finish a blank guitar body?

I can’t ducking decide if I want to learn guitar or bass, the only thing drawing me to bass is the depth of the sound and that it’s apparently in very high demand and super easy to get in a band but idk if I should let that influence my choice

I just wanna play some Nashville Pussy, these days. Not really sure how to study it, though. I get the rythm down, but I'm fucking lost when it comes to lead guitar.

Because they play on time

Just doing it for fun it's not my guitar. But I might buy it if it comes out good.

Depends on what you want to use.

Just get the bass you're too retarded for guitar. I can tell

bass lines or guitar solos

But there's also bass solos

There's also kaka in Clapton's pants

You can believe whatever you like, you don't play classical music.
The reason is actually probably rooted in the musical illiteracy of people that tended to play the instrument. Think about how most civilizations have had some kind of plucked, portable, string instrument, sometimes fretted. While the educated Nobles and Scholars learned to play Harpsichord, the poor, uneducated, and peasant class tended to gravitate towards these portable instruments. These fretted stringed instruments like the Lute, Theorbo etc have been the instrument of the common man long before the electric guitar was dreamed of.
String spacing could affect you a little bit in making the transition.
The whole purpose of having a wide neck is so the string spacing is better able to accomodate the right hand better.
The fretboard of a classical guitar is 10mm wide at the upper saddle than an average Electric guitar (42mm~ vs 52mm~).
String height is also much more variable, as a rule classical guitarists don't want to introduce Buzz from strings slapping the fretboard when using hard rest strokes. As a result, classical guitar string height can be almost twice as high as a standard electric guitar at the 12th fret.
Flamenco players actually like the buzzing strings when using rasgueado, but there are fundamental techniques and tonal differences between classical and Spanish Folk Music(Flamenco).

Yah Sam, nice try.
Now everyone report this fag

Everyone already knows this. He also stuffed Dried Kaka up his nose for the permanent pleasure. There's still Kaka flakes in his sinus till this day.

Holy fuck that is pathetic.
How does she live with herself?

Aren't her parents rich or something? It's just some fucking dumb trustfund kid

omg!! based!

Attached: 66058C83-46FF-4623-8466-15288B2038B1.jpg (596x625, 113K)

Virgin detected.

What a god damn fraud.
Is her music even original? I listened to a minute of it and it sounded like the same shit Grimes was doing a decade ago. The same lazy fucking vocals and lo fi production. Low fidelity music for a low fidelity whore.

Does this face look like the embodiment of creativity? She's a bland thot that will end up marrying some L. A executive and she will fall back into complete obscurity. No one will even know her name in 10 years. Not that they do now kek.

I don't want to judge her by her appearance, though it is apparent that her biggest selling point is that she's attractive.
In ten years her puffy baby fat face is gonna look like shit though.

clairo is a certified legend hun, save it for da wendy’s parking lot

Attached: 10738529-6CCA-4F6D-8F13-CED9CA0DB59E.jpg (473x316, 22K)

The thing that really pisses me off is OP successfully made this thread about Cairo and not about guitars

It just happens if you care enough

abandon ship

Start new ship noah

You tell em!

Attached: 899635A9-D08C-4130-85A5-946F40EDB8A1.jpg (279x180, 12K)

Like this :)

Attached: F37DDAA4-028A-4175-97D7-2C57CE593F98.jpg (1125x850, 583K)

Do you guys ever reach a point where you get super lazy with practicing? Like not really a motivation issue but just you end up noodling/improvising everyday. Does this mean I should take a break from playing?

Attached: 15577068765236587770982812630491.jpg (4160x3120, 3.62M)

No this just means you can't properly identify your weak areas and don't have the discipline to implement a useful practice regimen to correct it. Sad to say but it looks like this ain't for you kid. You will just Be a mediocre player for the rest of your life.

Are you out of ideas for what to practice?
Or just don't feel like practicing?
If it's the latter then just take a break.

>singing singing singing
either richfag or samuel

The thing that should piss you off is that the fucking retard has been doing it for months

No I know what I need to practice/improve on, I just don't feel like it atm and trying to utilize stuff I am already familiar with in different ways, but it just sort of feels like noodling/fucking around after a while.
Nah I got tons of practice material. I'm pretty certain I need a break overall.

I’m very rich compared to 90% of this thread

Attached: 9D0AD853-8E81-4535-A783-27406562D815.png (840x1260, 775K)

I think you mean 90% of everyone here is poor

do you own a Rosemetalic Gretsch ?

ya seethe bitch lmaooo

Attached: smugclairo.jpg (814x814, 74K)

Nope, i do not own a gretsch

Attached: D0D1D078-E22D-42D1-A4E2-08E3D803FC84.jpg (1000x1500, 499K)

how many suhrs do you own ?

I own a pink and yellow classic s, a black S3, a natural finished S4 and my most recent purchase was a white LSL Saticoy :)
No one ever asks me about my gear

Attached: F935D483-4A15-4FDB-99E8-05406F0AF50E.jpg (784x1001, 187K)

We're way more interested in your progress, that's all.

why is she playing on a squier?? you faggots told me she was rich!1

My progress?

Yeah, you're the best player here.

Ohh I see what you’re saying, thanks!

Attached: 63EA0043-24F5-4953-ADB3-67B7A4217FEE.jpg (1132x1552, 224K)

pro tip: hollow bodies live sound the same as an ibanez with an eq

Most people that play hollowbodies play them in small clubs where you can still appreciate the acoustic qualities.

yea for 30$ a night XD

I once played for a cheeseburger and a couple of beers.

last night I drove 150 miles to and from a venue to play for $50 bucks and got a $100 parking ticket, it was tight

vocaroo.com/i/s16UB5fJgD3q
Guess the song :)

Attached: 039F9315-EC5C-477D-A6D5-D80A85B3DB13.jpg (790x1207, 172K)

i can't,,.,,, fucking..... decide......

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 6.40.45 PM.png (1810x1850, 2.38M)

White with rosewood but swap the pickguard out for tortoise shell

Attached: 20190426_104931.jpg (1134x1747, 733K)

cute but meh music

this but fuck tortoise shell

Reread my post jackass. You don't have the discipline.

LE 90'S CARTOON OMGSO COOL WOW 11111111!1?2!2!1!!2!!2!1!!2!

Looney Toones are a little older than the 90s man.

LMFAO ALL THE OTHER GIRLS LIKE TWEEDY BIRD BUT I'M TOTALLY A BADASS LIKE TAZ LMFAO OMG I'M SO COOL THIS IS WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE OF I HADA REAL PERSONALITY RIGHT HAHAHA I'M CUT AND HAVE A VAGINA SO I DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO PLAY GUITAR LOL

vocaroo.com/i/s0HdG6d0UpTN
Guess the song :)

GUITAR IS TURNING YOU GAY, WAIFUPOSTING IS FOR SLACK JAWED INBREDS

I'm cut and have a vagina. Would you Jcum inside me?

Attached: NikkiSmith3_1.jpg (1000x500, 534K)

fuck i hate clairo so much but she looks so damn aesthetic with that colorway tele

Cute*

she played for Prince at least right?

GUESS THE SONG
vocaroo.com/i/s0v2C5r73rk8

thx (*^.^*)

Yes. That's something.

You disgust me

Don't worry the walls coming. And fast. You can already tell.

Is this Roman's tranny personality?

I have no idea how Clairo - an indie artist whose music derives from Frankie Cosmos, Alex G, and Norah Jones (and any lo-fi vapor-wave/80s-90s beat) - has become more popular then her own influences. Oh wait - I do. Although I enjoy her music and I think she is an inspiring, aspiring, talented, and gifted songwriter I do not understand how her connections to the music industry hasn't been mentioned in a SINGLE interview. I am from the Boston area and I, and my friends and family, have encountered her father who worked for Rubber Tracks (Converse's record label) and various marketing/advertising companies. He has utilized his connections - and his extreme wealth - to place her on bills with artists (such as Tyler the Creator) who have taken years (..and years...and years..) to develop a following. All of her write-ups, interviews, press-releases, social media, and her own responses in interviews neglect to mention that her father (WHO WORKED IN THE RECORD INDUSTRY FOR SEVERAL YEARS) has clearly had an influence on her music career. Why is this? This is possibly due to the fact that Clairo has been branded - possibly by herself, her managers, or her father - as a "self-made" indie artist. Obviously this wouldn't be mentioned in the numerous pre-paid write-ups that her father has paid for in MTV and Pitchfork. I say all of this with the sentiment that she is talented, inspiring, and hard-working as a musician but I feel deceived as a fan that this has not been mentioned by the artist herself or any of the dozens upon dozens of interviews or press-releases that have clearly been planned, cultivated, and consciously construed to set up a false representation of an artist - or should I say - a brand. I do not think this discredits her art - I think it discredits the transparency between her management/herself and her fanbase. This is not meant to be offensive - I say this out of confusion towards the media. What do you think?
(PART 1)

(PART 2)
Don't believe that her father has that type of power/thirst for monetizing art for his own wealth? check out this link:americansongwriter.com/2011/03/converse-rubber-tracks-a-studio-grows-in-brooklyn/

Also:

"Cottrill (Clairo's father) made his first foray into the agency world after holding top marketing positions at some of America’s biggest advertisers including P&G, Coca-Cola and Starbucks. He had been CMO at Converse for more than 8 years before leaving that role last February in order to “pursue other efforts.” (adweek.com/agencyspy/mullenlowe-boston-parts-with-president-geoff-cottrill-after-one-year/130595)

Clairo's father - as I have heard from numerous sources from those who knew him in his youth - is a Donald-Trump like figure who is fraught with greed, power, a void that can only be filled with currency (the teenager with a new red convertible every year - no this isn't an analogy). I think this persona can be summed up by his career. He has been the manager of marketing for Coca-Cola (that's an absurd amount of money - not to mention poor morals considering how many people receive diabetes, cancer, higher blood pressure, etc. from the product) and Starbucks (a pseudo fair-trade company - hint: they are only advertised as being a fair trade company and outsource and underpay workers in South America) It is quite evident that he is exploiting his daughter's talent/mimicking for his own financial and internal gain (I'd assume someone with such a low standard for appreciating humanity/his own children is a little bit insecure about themselves. Another rich person pushes a pawn upon the masses and they never see the invisible hand that did it. This is a pattern in both the music industry and the world at large.

her music is still whatever music

It's trash

What color pick guard + components for a sunburst strat?

Attached: 1498166439754.jpg (630x688, 104K)

FUCK off clairo fag

white so you can see you strings

words cannot express how much love and respect I have for Tyler the Creator.

Mint green obviously.

Attached: 62 strat.jpg (947x943, 133K)

Pink

well it depends... what color neck is it?

LOL fucking fags.

That's a sorry ass sunburst

gold hardware

black

Rosewood fretboard. Pretty sure the rest of the guitar is basswood

Trannies don't hit walls. HRT resets them or something.

>Rosewood fretboard
then either black or tortoise pickguard

Attached: fghnbndeev65gmbrnvt2.jpg (620x620, 102K)

This but this also Cream and rosewood always looks great and your pickguard must be white. Sunburst is kind of underrated desu, but you can always get one later.

pls don’t bully me

Attached: 47230CAC-AF7C-4E22-A85B-466B43CF3406.png (1265x1500, 2.2M)

/poor/ here i want a Crunch Box but live in 3rd world shithole is this nigga a decent clone?

Attached: JOYO-JF-39-Deluxe-Crunch-Distortion-PedalTrue-Bypass-Design-1-pc-Pedal-Connector-Guitar-Parts-Access (950x950, 54K)

Attached: 1956686_10152090533508883_411570627_o.jpg (1356x2048, 451K)

vocaroo.com/i/s105kxYyghIC
Or
vocaroo.com/i/s1E8P7o4eVj5

White with rosewood fretboard. I'm partial to sunburst but I have too many of those now.

Please, never sing again

>sunburst
Generic npc trash yaaaawn
>pau ferro
Gamble and not in your favor
>maple and white
A stylish choice with no wood rng

While I agree with the sentiment I would like to know what it was that made it horrendous

keep, smash, smash

>PRS SE
>so-so neck joint, maybe even shitty, i don't like them at all
>beloved, snooty guitars for being $500-800 korean fare
>Schecter C-1
>godlike neck joint
>largely ignored
>EMGs suck btw

>Gibson les paul
>so-so neck joint
>"best guitar ever, only thing that's good enough. my waifu has one."
>Gibson les paul SG
>godlike neck joint
>"oh yeah, gibson makes those too. i think that guy from iron sabbath played one."

Is my taste in guitars bad or is it everyone else

Mainly the singing

They made a song about your fantasies:
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=X7qqDhDYGoo

Thanks for letting me know you're a retard. You have no idea how to analyze music.

I don't get OD pedals. Doesn't your amp do that on its own? Just turn up the gain knob.

boost

It sounds exactly the same.

Boost pedals do the same thing but better.

Yes. It sounds the same, but louder. The definition of boost.

It definitely does not sound exactly the same. Even with only using volume and no gain on an OD pedal to push the drive it colors the sound differently

i have a roland jc-40, the dist sounds like angry bees arguing over politics inside a soup can

and also want that sweet marshall type sound with the extra gain and that pedal has that thing going on

That's because you're using the OD as a limited EQ instead of just using an actual EQ.

Use EQ+boost instead. It's more versatile if you can afford an amp with a good clean channel and a high gain channel with their own settings knobs. I mean, who can't?

Once you get a good tube amp all your dirtboxes are pointless toys. Amp distortion will always sound better.

>get two pedals to do what one can
Yeah I'd do that if I wasn't happy with the sound I'm already getting with the OD as a boost

>not just using a standalone poweramp and using drive pedals as your preamp
>not having a proper tube overdrive for your tube preamp distortion sounds

you are like a tone baby

Prs and les paul are both boomer shit. Prs is even worse with its soulless looks and tone. No wonder fusion players love that garbage.

that's just their amps

Electric guitars are full of boomer shit because boomers and wanna-boomers call everything else either metalhead shit, soulless, or pretentious.

Everything has to be a vintage spec telecaster.

the best guitar possible, according to a millennial:

100% flame maple body
carbon fiber reinforced tone-plywood neck made from 7 different kinds of tree
flame maple fretboard
0" radius
greater string spacing than standard
headless
floyd rose
stainless steel true-temperament frets
8+ strings
HHH, active pickups
fully functional metalzone built into the guitar
all parts made in sweden, japan, and the US and assembled in the back of a coffee shop in norway

How would one go about wanting to learn classical on acoustic guitar? Is there a type of acoustic that's ideal for this kind of thing?

"presenting the tone no kami, by ibanez"

The only demographic caring about guitar woods are boomers

actually based. would buy

I love her so much bro

Attached: DE6051DC-9DE3-4BBA-A9D0-C7D4CD97D3FD.jpg (640x746, 90K)

Ugly trash

>0" radius
bar chords are no problem now kek.

I honestly understand fren

Attached: 90525050-E8AD-4A3A-9D8E-1387FD5F9B93.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Yeah most girls + lil wayne do that

>there a type of acoustic
Yeah, it's called a classical guitar actually. That is, not a steelstring.

Haha that guitar, I can't make up my mind whether it is pretty cool as shit or literally the worst thing ever created in any category of goods

The first was better. In the second you're moaning more. It's like you're being fucked in the ass for the first time, and you love it so much. Scrap the moaning entirely imo, it ain't sexy

Other than that you're not singing in key. You need to swallow your pride and drill that a lot.

Only physics is a problem now!

Guitar for people who loved 70s furniture.

Don't reply to me faggot take your homo fantasies eslewhere

You wanted feedback. Now you have it. I can tell you haven't really practiced, you've only been singing for your own enjoyment, which is also fine, but you need real practice if you want to become good.

Yeah but your choice of painting a picture is gay.

lol

*according to zoomers
Millenials all play Ibanez RG

can confrim

hey stop mislabeling /gg/ threads OP

>they unironically use a neck pickup

Attached: 634231.png (154x155, 50K)

I was gonna judge you for being a dumb nerd but then I remembered Holdsworth
So you get a pass as long as you use the tone knob

Threads dead

>Holdsworth
he needed as much sustain as the guitar allow it (he was enamoured with saxophones)
too bad he never got a sustaniac

Bunp

>hit the road for only two days
>immediately get sick as fuck
wtf how do people tour

The more you road gig, the faster your body gets use to it.

Why don't we have vaccines for the common cold yet, it's not like we can get any more autistic

I bet a few of your songs are not in D minor.

this guy can't stand neck pickups, apparently. @ 53:00
youtube.com/watch?v=_aOQJUY5BKY

I do not know what you're referencing, but the only song we have in D is mostly Mixolydian b6

Bomp

Honk

it finally died for real 23 posts in 9 hours -- how was this not just archived?

A whole lot of autism.

Attached: 18339F98-84EF-41A4-A1E0-CC66A23E1843.jpg (2676x3573, 1.77M)

How much time should one practice (both songs and technique) every day for casual playing in a very hobbyist band (just friends enjoying the same music together)?

Aren't Sustaniacs Schecter exclusive? I don't want to live in a world in which Allan played a Schecter

When learning new material: as much as possible.
When practicing and rehearsing it after you've learned it: enough to keep you in shape so you can play it without embarrassing yourself.

at least 20 hours a week

You can aftermarket sustainiac, it's installable on most guitars.

Lets hear your incorrect reasons for dissing schecter

I bought a $1000 Korean schecter and it sucked ass and had tons of quality control fuck ups so I returned it and bought an Ibanez

They had one chance, they fucked up

Surprising, they do their QC here in the states.
I also own a $1000 Schecter and it's flawless, better than any Ibanez except MIJ Ibanez

Sounds like you found a rare lemon, user. Sorry to hear that.

This is a little funny but also a little heart breaking. Putting someone down when they're excited is cruel. Just let him enjoy his little piece of plastic

What's wrong with PreSonus?
Focusrites are priced kinda high where I live, I heard they're overhyped.

lol

Guys we shall keep this thread alive and shatter all records for lowest quality thread to survive for the longest time

There's nothing wrong with it, there's just a fag in these threads who is determined to convince everyone he's rich (he's not) and makes fun of any budget buy he sees.

Personally my $35 Behringer interface is fine for what I need, and for the needs of most people here. Don't let this faggot manipulate you.

Look at all this insecurity lmao

Attached: 62a.jpg (500x392, 32K)

he seems pretty secure with his choice, user. i take it you're the fag he was talking about. how insecure do you have to be to play such an overplayed char on Yea Forums?

I’m sorry I made fun of your plastic accessories :(

Attached: 866FD1CD-C497-4986-AF5C-6F362E93183B.jpg (1300x953, 117K)

Wow

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-173152.png (720x1280, 677K)

Let's see your setup with timestamp

I don’t have a usb3.0 to upload it sorry :(

What a cop out. You're probably a peasant.

Hey /gg/, looking for some cool new shit to practice improv bass over, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Fusion, or anything else. Could anyone link me some cool tracks to play over?

Attached: 700-zb4.jpg (700x209, 34K)

>not having a middle+bridge pickup combo
>even thinking about getting a neck pickup

Attached: download.jpg (800x598, 40K)

See you next post ;^)

Just look up "____ bass backing track" on youtube, there are tons of them

Attached: Untitled7654321.png (1148x408, 211K)

>banned from the /gg/ discord
>join the r3ddit bass discord
>everybody plays ibanez and don't let me shitpost
fuck

Attached: 1555537116018.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Your life sounds sad.

I own a lot of money and there is nothing you can do about it

Attached: AFD5F2E6-A473-4B85-A83F-09F89D4797B5.jpg (735x735, 28K)

You make $1.35 an hour, Sammy.

Why is money all what kikes ever talk about?

>gig this past saturday
>first band uses my bass cab just fine and it works no problemo
>soundcheck my amp and cab sound fine
>second band comes on, cab stop working
>can't get it to work by the time we have to play
>have to play out of a twin reverb copy amp driving a carvin 4x12 guitar cab
i dont have money to replace my bass cab bros what do

Attached: 60306665_343253303044137_6530854423357292544_n.jpg (1530x2040, 162K)

Get a job.

i have two (2) third (3rd) world jobs user

>his mom was so high on meth she couldn't spell Nicholas right so this niggas name is Nicklas. kek.

Ok. Get a real job then.

Roman is your nasty daddy?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-08-30-38(1).png (1034x1960, 889K)

not that user but he needs to swallow and drill what?