What music do these perfectly well-adjusted human beings listen to?

What music do these perfectly well-adjusted human beings listen to?

Attached: AA25A37D-C4FD-4731-BD1A-D31C9C58DAAF.jpg (1242x1222, 1010K)

why does moo hate raves?

Some gay shit

They’re degenerate

Its an art form. You look like such a fool lmao

I like raves

everyone who does this shit listens to kim petras and lady gaga and then like extremely niche good coldwave and darkwave that you've never heard of

Dam tha nasty

confusednigger.png

whatever music you listen to is not what perfectly well-adjusted human beings listen to

/Pol/ fags fuck off. Stop shilling this shit and making it “music related” by saying “hehe what do they listen to”.

Seethe

Attached: what a clon.jpg (300x316, 19K)

cring

>extremely niche good coldwave and darkwave that you've never heard of
is there a chart for this

this

fuck off you fucking worthless retard

Keep getting angry over what two faggots are wearing. Who tf gives a shit let them be degenerates. Why tf does it bother you so much, that you have to post it on Yea Forums, your making this board worse than it already is.

We all have a duty to our society. Accepting degeneracy is a failure of our duty.

Lmao, I cannot take seriously anyone who uses the word "degenerate" unironically. Especially on fucking Yea Forums of all places.

That’s because you’re a degenerate

You hear that...... thats the sound of my cock slapping your godamn sweaty acne filled forehead you incessant ass bitch.
We have a duty to our society lmao THEN WHY ARE YOU ON Yea Forums GETTING MAD ABOUT FAGS WEARING MAKE UP. GO SAVE THE WORLD FOR FUCKS SAKE.

no because people who are into that music are too busy fucking to make pictures for 15 year olds to pretend they were goth 40 years ago

i mean we all know that they're crazy but they're not really harming anyone so why bother

i like how they don't give a single fuck

The logic of people who use the word “degenerate” in action. If you critique it your a part of it. There’s no well defined meaning behind the concept of degeneracy, not tangible sociological force no notable consequences that can be directly tied to this supposed thing that inherent to society. It’s just a broad label for the other to mark everything that makes regressives uncomfortable. No one knows it’s bordersor it’s beginning.

seething

>you mad?