Don't try to defend this, Literally the WORST Album cover i've seen in years

There is literally Nothing "artistic" about it.

Attached: D55i0cyUIAAhkhW.jpg (1200x1200, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEVXcP3VC3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=paOZTlqI1wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Define artistic

Attached: 2thecore.png (959x542, 680K)

It highlights the primitive features of Apefricans. Personally i think it does a great job of capturing the spirit of (c)Rap music.

It hasn't even been released yet, faggot.
God awful bait

it's great, he looks exactly like a negro igor

the album coverhas indeed been released my idiot friend

You're going to have to listen to the album more than likely to understand the cover. My guess is it's going to be something about the jim crow / poor depiction of african americans in early 1900s and late 1800s kinda shit. That propaganda stuff is what it reminds me of most, and with stuff like Buffalo, he's into making statements about race. I think the other cover he made which I think is going to be the back is way better.

bait/10

I like how its a familiar mix of tylers taste for high end things and diy punk stuff.

youre giving that jigaboo way too much credit

that would have been cool, too bad it's just a album of tyler being mad a straight white boy doesn't like him back

not a huge tyler fan (i think bastard and flower boy are 6/10s, which is a positive rating for me) but i gotta say i adore this album cover and it makes me wanna check out the album day one. OP is just a fucking pleb

oofe I apologise my friend.

kek

Worst album cover has to be Corey feldmans album or THAT David Bowie and Iron Maiden album

>My guess is it's going to be something about the jim crow / poor depiction of african americans in early 1900s and late 1800s kinda shit

How in the holy fuck, bullshits like THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=CEVXcP3VC3Y

or

youtube.com/watch?v=paOZTlqI1wk

has anything to do in the closest way with Jim Crow or any "WOKE" Black stuff?

Attached: 1556733165072.png (1019x1051, 1.99M)

I tend to not listen to leaked singles or anything like that because 1. Leaks are often not meant to happen by the artist themselves so I think it's kinda disrespectful and 2. I personally think it's better to listen to the entire album in one sitting in order to really understand the entire message. Listening to random leaked singles out of order doesn't tell you anything about the album as a whole. I was making assumptions about the album art alone, which was kinda what this thread was about.

>leaks
they're official teasers for the album you fucking retard

he said it's going to be a love album.

A few days ago I read some stuff about leaks, my bad. My point still stands faggot.

All albums are love albums.

no they aren't

you gotta love music to make an album, user. are you retarded?

This would be smart but I don’t think it’s going to be the case, more than likely Igor’s a new alter ego like wolf Haley or the therapist or whoever

It definitely is.
from what I can tell from the 2 teasers and 2 leaks so far it's gonna be about a really ugly dude getting friendzoned.

Name ONE album that isn't a love album (it has to be good)

everything made by Earl Sweatshirt

2 songs were leaked retard

neither of those links was to a leak you complete sperg autist cuck faggot

It's cherry bomb 2.0
Inb4 Yea Forums claims it was great because this board is full of hipster contrarians, cherry bomb is universally regarded as his worst project because it is absolutely putrid

Attached: 3D0462EC-FD79-4D54-B0EC-56C87D597FB4.jpg (1022x731, 92K)

>How in the holy fuck, bullshits like THIS
>has anything to do in the closest way with Jim Crow or any "WOKE" Black stuff?
you're actually retarded the first video is about how we see all niggers the same

idk user, I really like the look of it desu

How so, any arguments, facts, PROOFS? There's literally Nothing but a stale song, multiple clones of him acting retarded and then he randomly bop his head afterward as soon as the beat drop
I mean elaborate before throwing insults like a complete bum.

actually retarded, you are

what the fuck do you want him to elaborate on? how much simpler can he make it? you see clones of tyler looking like a stereotypical negro, its literally the easiest fucking metaphor on the earth and metaphors dont need proof you complete troglodyte
where you dropped as a kid or something holy shit

Literally who cares about album covers lmao

Nope, i dont see any average black guys mouth open, with a comb and a retarded yellow suit and hair everyday and look like that, that's not stereotypical at all you dense retard

he does not look stereotypical at all

t. Has ape brow ridge and a hairy body

don’t take such shitty bait nerd

>facepaint, minstrel show is artistic now
It's a fair trade off. By 2022 I guarantee shit became so liberal everybody can say nigga.

Damn it user, I'm trying to toss bait myself.

This is his worst album by far

this

damn...

I don't get this album cover is all. It's not that it isn't artistic or creative, I just don't see how it is.

I can't wait until this annoying twat fucks off forever. A literal untalented hack.

Attached: R-6791730-1426706914-4522.jpeg.jpg (600x890, 104K)

>wearing eccentric clothing + a wig
>dancing and fighting wildly on a talk show stage
>pants rip open mid video

gosh, you must be thinking real hard about this