Russian Supermarket Tour

>Russian Supermarket Tour
>shelves are completely overflowing with food, no shortages in sight

Oh no no no Ukrainebros, but what about muh sanctions?

Attached: 1648475561690.jpg (473x265, 62.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1WZurJy4B9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 258.69K)

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 267.06K)

Attached: 566300-2.jpg (1360x765, 335.13K)

Attached: moscow-woman-supermarket.jpg (1800x1200, 1.03M)

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x394, 80.34K)

Looks better than my local Homeland store.

fake larp russian vlad...

NICE TRY VLAD

no one talks like that!

Attached: _1570536552338.jpg (640x632, 59.05K)

Yes yes... gotta spread le propaganda on Yea Forums of Yea Forums.
Very unique in 2022. Anyway... i am eating some spaghetti. I gave some grated cheese to my rats.

cheese for rats! yes comrade! thats how russia very strong...so strong!

Some of these pictures date back to 2018. Anywho the sanctions aren't food, but about damaging investments to put pressure on he government. Then again I'm the real sucker for responding to low quality bait

And here's the truth, you idiot. All the Western shit is gone....but there's still caviar an vodka! Hooray!! Piss off...-.-

Attached: adc.jpg (600x450, 43.02K)

>Fake larp
It's not a larp idiot. It's 1 person (me)

Oh, and there are some markets for the super-rich, of course, who still have almost everything. However, a pack of Oreons costs the equivalent of 50 dollars....this shit sucks man.

Attached: artworks-000096005773-mtihx6-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.08K)

>western shit
Russia doesn't import anything much from the "west". And in fact they're capable of producing everything in Russia if they truly needed to.

Maybe don't post pictures that are literal propaganda. Its not "the truth", it's a bold faced lie to make our "sanctions" look more effective than they could possibly ever have been

Do you live in russia?

IM FROM RUSSIA YOU FUCKIN PICE OF SHIT! IM SO TIRED OF BULSHIT LIKE YOURS!

fake pics from years ago. NICE TRY MIKHAIL!

russia sucks ass. russia will lose ukrain war. moscow will become stockyards for ukraine.

Attached: 1650222742337.jpg (696x607, 48.42K)

I don't believe you one bit. I have friends in Moscow too and have seen the supermarkets.

russia cant produce anything you govt shill. are you joking?! hahaha

Attached: 00038938393.jpg (480x360, 25.81K)

youtu.be/1WZurJy4B9o

They have the land and the resources. They could if they wanted to.

Enjoy your retarded shithole Ivan. Oh and how will you survive without your corny adidas suits?

Lol literally what Stalin did. He had "examples" of prosperity that he would show to foreign press. He also had Euro/American reporters on his payroll to corroborate his lies.

Not calling out Russia or anything, every nation does shit like this to some degree. I think it's pretty fucking stupid to tell the world your people are well fed when they're actually struggling. Governments that can't at least feed their people are really just clown shows :^)

TL;DR try harder Ivan, I read a book once

>Enjoy your retarded shithole
You mean the US? Ya it's a shithole in California and Chicago maybe. Not here in el paso

Eh, who cares about Russia. After all is said and done, the Chinese are really winning here. Their closest " frienimy" is showing how truly inept their military really is. China would've already taken over Russia if it wasn't for the nukes.

no they can never produce anything! hahaha

they only sell oil & gas so oligarchs can rape russian citizens of their rights.

russia dont produce anything!

Attached: 001165554646.jpg (650x650, 37.58K)

>Russia is spreading propaganda but my cnn media is not spreading their own propaganda
sounds about democrap

omg shaddup! china worse than russia in war newfren

I hope the Kremlin arrest you for your heresy, faggot

#ЯПoддepживaюPoccию

Good lord comments like yours exhaust me mentally.
Stupid fucking strawman bullshit designed to just distract from the topic at hand.
I hate you. I sincerely do. Drown in piss.

''Logic''
>''if you put all the sanctions on Russia, people will wake up and remove Putin from power''
>''Russia will be free!''

At the same time
>every company leaves Russia
>even news medis leaves Russia
>''Putin is feeding his people with propaganda''
>''hell, let's even turn off the internet from Russia, and leave them alone''

By this logic, the only news Russians will be receiving is the one from Putin, aka (in your words) propaganda. And with all the sanctions, people will believe that you are to blame; not Putin.
You dumb fucking idiots.

haha im not one who is prisoner mikhail

Attached: obamaforyourmomma.jpg (938x782, 106.2K)

>Every nation does shit like this to some degree

Bro your reading comprehension is trash. English as a second language BTFO to your frozen wasteland shithole Mikhail.

TPAХ УКPAИHA

CЛABA POCCИИ

“ Russia has maintained a ban on the importation of nearly all U.S. as well as most European food products since August 2014 in response to Ukraine-related sanctions.” ???

It's not a strawman, you idiot. Why are you calling russians liars, while you believe your own sides media about the "topic at hand" without question?

the food supply is fine. the prices have jumped 40-80% for certain things but those are probably things that are harder to import. i saw a video about food prices last week. a guy was going around and showing jars of various things in a grocery store, and then another video about fresh seafood, and how it's gone up.

i'm not exactly russian, i'm latvian, but i know i have russian balls. i appreciate suffering. it's a special thing that's almost like psychological masochism. i can tell you, they'll be fine.

>you probably watch CNN
>you are probably a democrat supporter
>trying to bait people into defending a position they didn't take

Fuck off.

Sooner than you think. Even with your VPN they know you're on here

>While you believe your own sides media
Post doesn't say anything like that. The post even said that "every nation does this"

shaddup boris & spend the 2 roubles you earned today trolling american internet & use it to buy you some pancakes for dinner!

Attached: 1508517470838.jpg (1052x701, 178.75K)

Yep, they will absolutely be fine. Russia gets most of their dried fish from Norway and their fresh fish from Japan, they farm their own crab.

These sanctions did literally nothing but make the average Russian citizens hate westerners

That's the demoshits position tho. Only makes sense you'd support the #1 news network in fake news propaganda

Even if the post DID say the the poster believed his own media's narrative over that of Russian media, your post would still be a logical fallacy. It wouldn't be a strawman, it would be a whataboutism.

The argument: Russian media is being deceptive

Your rebuttal: Other countries media is also deceptive

It is a logical fallacy because it does not support the main argument with any concrete evidence. It only points out that there are similar issues elsewhere in the world, which does nothing to support the main argument.

ha ha

russian person is shit! only america rule!

die comminist!

Attached: 1519644382163.jpg (640x478, 56.31K)

operation:slinky slide soviets

continue

yes

operation

green

Isn't it funny that you got memed into being this narrow minded? Good fucking god, man. Take a look in the mirror sometime.

The rebuttal was
>Lol literally what Stalin did. He had "examples" of prosperity that he would show to foreign press. He also had Euro/American reporters on his payroll to corroborate his lies.
If you're going to say it's all fake and staged examples, then you're an idiot and believe (the left) who told you to believe it.

The more logical answer is just that the sanctions didn't impact the supermarkets at all. Far more believable than some fake supermarket north Korean type shit

>no u

>even news medis leaves Russia
You think they are leaving because of the west and not because they don't want to end up in the gulags?

>''hell, let's even turn off the internet from Russia, and leave them alone''

You think it's the west cutting russia off the internet? It putin and kremlin who's sensoring everything not part of their propaganda.

>''if you put all the sanctions on Russia, people will wake up and remove Putin from power''

Nobody thinks that the ordinary people are going to throw putin out. It's going to be some of the other oligarks. Only they have the power and interest to change anything.

You basically call one thing 'propaganda' with no solid proof. You know that's...propaganda?

>screencaps from a video made in march with footage taken even earlier
Holy fuck russbots are getting desperate.

Attached: fatherless son of a whore.png (517x695, 818.97K)

news flash:

Mighty Ukraine sank WEAK Russian Federation tiny ship Moscova

so Sad Russian

Attached: 1650030682748.png (680x626, 392.58K)

News flash:

Zelensky will be killed along with his nazi friends, and there's nothing you can do about that

That's assuming people will believe what the news is saying. It's easy to go along with propaganda when you're fed. Doubt kicks in when you're hungry.

kys weak russian shit

Attached: 1649846527140.webm (404x564, 424.13K)

Cringe

Which shithole do you live in that Russia will invade next?

>Nazi

Stfu, invading countries, putting zwastikas everywhere, making concentration camps, writing in news papers that Ukraine doesn't exist/supremacism, "protecting the Russian speaking population".

>Look! Those guys are nazis!

england. come get some slav trash

>Literally what Stalin did
>Staged events and images countering foreign media narratives
>Thread is a picture of a full supermarket with the caption "Are sanctions really working?"
>Literally a staged selection of images countering a foreign media narrative

>If you're going to say it's all fake and staged examples, then you're an idiot and believe (the left) who told you to believe it.

How the fuck does pointing out something Stalin did 80 years ago have anything to do with believing what western media tells me. Not only that, media deception is a common tactic for pretty much every dictatorship/oligarchy/whatever. I consider the US to be a capitalist oligarchy, therefore I agree with you. You're just a Kool-aid drinking retard who thinks the world is black and white because you don't want to actually learn things and discern truth from fiction by yourself.

Moldova republic or estonia

*100ish years ago

Sorry I'm a robot who's internal clock stopped after 12/31/1999

>england.
You are full of indians. Curry indians, I mean.

>Literally a staged selection of images countering a foreign media narrative
Proof? I think you're just gaslighting

Don't the moldovians support Russia? Now I'm confused

& youre full of slavs!

Attached: 1585622098696.jpg (960x808, 90.21K)

How does it feel to have had more illegal immigrants into GB after you left than from before you left, kek