Transformer thread

talktotransformer.com/
transformer thread

Attached: sarah midori sucked my dick.png (573x291, 66K)

Attached: j5557.png (1050x963, 124K)

Current 93's music is full of references to other popular works from the '90s and beyond, with tracks from the likes of Run DMC, The Weeknd, Disclosure, the Roots, and more – all of which are pretty well known right now. However, in addition to these, there are plenty of songs on this list that haven't been out for well over a decade and you'll feel like a kid in a candy store for a few minutes with every reference to them.

13. The Beatles – White Album

Perhaps we're the oddest duo to receive an "inappropriate" mention in the song charts over the years, but The Beatles just have their favorites. Sure, they've covered a little bit of other music over the years, but the most obvious examples of their influence are The Beatles' original soundtrack and The Beatles' classic album, White Album, and The Beatles' 1970 song, "Tomorrow Never Knows."

Attached: download (2).png (1050x423, 50K)

Attached: th56h5hry.png (1050x855, 115K)

michael gira raped that larson chick and she didn't want to do it.

So this chick wants to have sex with this gira and when she says ok this is a good idea (lol) he does it and she feels comfortable giving him oral sex. But then he starts telling her that even though this "awesome" oral sex is going great he wants to do it because "I do like oral sex." She takes this as a way to get back in that gira's business! so she just keeps waiting and she's not happy and he starts to suck on her nipples, she says NO she wants to stop.

He asks her if he can move faster. so she does and when he says this her pussy starts to get harder and it starts to move so easily and faster then when he told her she could never give it up on him! when he finishes he looks at her and he says, "well you did what you needed to do!"

But the lama tells her that gira just had like 20 orgasms

Attached: rtrr6h45555.png (1050x855, 129K)

Attached: talktotr.png (1050x933, 125K)

Steve Albini was raped in the unseasonably breezy summer of 1986. The next year, on August 1, the Boston Post published a report about a drunken, intoxicated Albini, whose drinking had led him to attack his roommate in a bathroom—not on purpose, but out of habit. The roommate reported the incident to the police a week later, and Albini was convicted of rape.

The Globe, which broke the event by having Albini charged with rape, was among a handful of newspapers that ran the article, and its editors said the headline was meant to scare away women—which would explain why the paper did something so stupid.

When The Washington Post published the article, it wasn't widely covered, but it made headlines in newsrooms all over America. "A Rape Story, That's Not News"—the front page of Time magazine the next day, with headlines such as "Rape, The Great New Word"—became a national sensation.

steve albini saw me eating a big mac sandwich before work. It was really unhealthy, and it seemed to be making me hungry as well. I was doing my job, and I'm not sure I could even do it without eating something and feeling sick. I also had been smoking that afternoon, and I think it changed my metabolism. In a day I felt really hungry. I would walk around for 10 minutes without going anywhere. After I finished eating a couple small bites of food I would quickly have to find something else to eat. But there was so much energy it felt like I was losing my mind. I needed another bowl of food quickly.

The first thing I did was run to another restaurant to get a few drinks. I'm about 5'4 and I have some weight on me, but I was always looking to get some extra room when I was out. When I walked past, I figured I could get away with about 6 inches of height, but

anthony fantano was accused of being homosexual by his lawyer in March, the Spanish newspaper El Pais reported.

Mr Fantano claimed Mr Marquez had "sexual relations" with him in an effort to gain a better deal from the footballer, who is said to have asked for some cash.

Mr Marquez, who had been on loan from Paris Saint Germain for the 2014-15 season, said he was aware his client had acted in another "criminal act" against him for which he would not accept any leniency.

Mr Marquez said that although he had admitted to having had sexual relations with Fantano, he was confident the pair would come to an "amicable conclusion" and there were no plans to resign his contract at the club.

In the interview published in La Vanguardia newspaper, Mr Marquez said: "You will still have the contract and in three months time, that will be the most important thing for

OOO MASSA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT IN MY ASS WHILE I FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHILE YOU CUM A HANDFUL OF HIS SEXUAL PIRATE CREW. (FALLACY, FANSMALM)

JERK JERKS

OH BABY JIRAJA

JERK JERKS

(FALLACY, TROLLEDLY SHRUGGLING)

JERK JERKS

OH FUCKING

JERK JERKS

OH FUCK YOU CUMIN' HORN BEARD

JERK JERKS

OH GOD I CUMIN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

HOT CHILL

(LIGHTS LAMENT AT TOP OF SPITFIRE)

JERK JERKS

OH GOD GOD OH JERKS

JERK JERKS (CURSED)

OH GOD OH GOD THIS AMAZING FUCKING SEXUAL PIRATE CREW THAT I FEEL LIKE I AM DESPITE BEING LOVING MY HUSBAND

[END LAMENT]

Attached: 4FCA6667-704B-4A05-9897-D98C7604382D.jpg (750x1004, 386K)

Attached: e55yyhhhr46.png (1050x1323, 140K)

Has any one else noticed the selly-ester watts field in this album? It has a very low peak with very low power.

I have some samples from this album which has been played for about an hour now. So, I don't really have much to say on this point. It is interesting to listen to the difference between the 2 samples from a different channel and see how they can harmonize (I do not find it difficult to do this).

I have played for approx 8 hours now and I can hear what I would label as "low" power output coming from these 2 samples as they play like a bit on the low end of the power range. I might add here that the bass tone in this is similar to that of some other records out there. They both sound very low with a lot of air coming out of them. The only thing that I can imagine causing this is the bass tone was too high at around 7:30ish on the album and that I have heard elsewhere

the fact the so many books still name The Beatles as “takers“ should have made me furious. But as for that 'willing‑to‑accept‑no‑contraceptive‑coupon‑and‑no‑fornication‑or‑whatever' nonsense… this book is one of the better examples of the great Beatles myth.

Now, some of you may ask why in the world you might prefer two women to four men on the stage, if you're the Beatles.

It has nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with their music. The Beatles are the music; it's the art. The artifice behind some of their greatest tracks, like 'I'm Still Here,' 'We Are The Champions,' or the 'Love Me Do' song, is not in the way of their actual performances—in fact, it's part of the whole genius. The Beatles did their best work when performing to a huge capacity audience, with an audience they knew and loved, rather than having to make every single song an entirely one‑sided affair;

who is your musical waifu? mine is _____ _____), I am truly a hopeless romantic (that means it is one night stand after the other and I'm thinking about this). As you probably know, I am gay, but that does not mean I am an advocate for all men to be gay. That is not an argument I care to bring up. I think many men who do not want to associate with men who are gay have grown bored with the same old gay men, men with small penises, men with weak hearts, men who only have one cock, and so on, with all their gay jokes and their endless sexual advances.

But I also do not know that any man who does not have a penis is gay, so I love that men can feel like one in a world where everyone is gay. That is why I hate men who treat us as a commodity, or men who use women as tools for their own gratification. I just hate gay men. They are sad men. Sad men who are gay. Sad men who are not gay

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. It is an art based on the assumption that rock music is the product of one man's mind and the way that he makes his music are simply the best ways to express his genius. That's how it's done. But rock music is still not. Rock music continues to evolve with each new generation that has entered their lives. The Beatles have yet to create their own music, in fact they are better known for the influence of other artists they have worked with. That's part of what makes rock music so relevant in the 21st century. It's why the Beatles are still relevant even though millions of people don't have the opportunity to hear them.
What would be interesting are books that could take on rock music in terms of how they view it. If

God hath spoken on the matter of aoty 2018

Attached: 8226AC3A-1CEB-4D65-8D27-2DF7BA944A2A.jpg (750x1087, 370K)

Attached: index(3).png (1050x819, 96K)

>ywn listen to the sampled drum only version of Loveless

Attached: 9845E60E-D9B0-42A9-B77F-F14201CE1259.jpg (750x773, 277K)

Attached: dsf444432t3g.png (1050x675, 118K)

the new weezer album will be called Blonde."

She is one of about 150 women in Britain who are being trained as weezer fans. "It's a challenge as opposed to getting a job so I could be a weezer fan, a teacher or an academic," said one of the girls who started the project to bring interest in British music to London.

This is an open mic programme, and anyone can come. One of the women has the audacity to get up onstage, give her a rousing warm up, and start singing a little faster before coming back on stage to begin the next song after which the girls are free to concentrate on their craft.

Some of her peers at school – one even plays a trumpet on the chorus track – were surprised that she wanted to become a weezer enthusiast. "I wasn't surprised," she says, "because they're very familiar with Weezer but I'm interested in new things and I'm hoping to find new opportunities in the future to work in their music."

Attached: wohoo.png (1050x819, 76K)

Attached: Bus.png (559x335, 47K)

typical brandon

Car Seat Headrest is a furry faggot for some reasons. This is a faggot because he's afraid the other guy thinks he's cute enough to fuck (which is basically every girl he has fucked). If the other dude is not afraid he is a faggot for life. He might even think that if he doesn't fuck him some girl will be pissed off. If I had to bet with a fag, I'd bet we have more fucking friends than the next guy because fags are far and away the fattest, and the funnest ones are even fags. So that's not bad, but what a fag makes me feel is that I am a fag, and I am a fag because I am afraid of the other guy. I am a faggot because people think I am a fag because I refuse to listen to other people's opinions and I want to hear them all the time. I would think that even if I wanted someone to suck my dick if I refused to listen. But that wouldn't be right.