Congratulations, you just picked up twin slaves from the Disney auction; Elsa and Anna...

Congratulations, you just picked up twin slaves from the Disney auction; Elsa and Anna. roll to see what you bought them for!

Attached: slaves2.png (855x745, 257.54K)

Roll.

What the fuck is the Disney auction?

*Clatter*

selling off old merchandise that everyone is too bored of or annoyed at to tolerate anymore.

Ugh, could be worse things to roll for.

yeah like rolling to see if you have to eat your own cum or whatever that other roll thread is

(roll)

roll

Sure

Attached: 514F1912-1767-418C-97A5-FDA2076800BD.jpg (640x583, 65.75K)

Gimme 8 or 0

Roll

They see me rolling

roll

Roll

roll for dubs

Rollin'

Rooollllll

I don't care, I will fuck them both and threaten them if they tell my boss.

also reroll

E

Rollop

some lucky bastard got a dubs and hasn't described it yet. Jerk.

also roll

Rollicking

role

Attached: important.png (570x521, 778.59K)

High roll plz.

0 is fine

Roll

I don't even. What is this

rell

Nice

Roll.

Lets see if I get dubs

roll

give me dubs

lol nice, that is good too

(also... roll?)

Reroll

rollol

roll

give me dubs or 9

roll

kay

kek lots of 69's

I hope I get 9, that sounds the best to me.

I wonder if you can make them fuck each other for any of these? seems like a loophole for the first one

Roll

lol someone missed quads

that was me :(

rolla

roll

rollerino

bro what the fuck are these threads

you make a comment, and the last two digits of your comment show what you get (look at the image)

you just rolled dubs so you get to say what you do with your two girls. You can do anything you want with them because you got the jackpot.

Roll nigga

Yeh why not

roll

Burr

This is me.

To start off with I choose 9, but with focus on breeding. My little maids are going to have no form of birth control and are going to get bent over and filled up daily. If either of them get pregnant before the other then the pregnant one is going to be put in charge of making sure her sister gets knocked up too, sucking my cock to get me ready and eating out her sister before every fuck too.

They are also going to use their mouths to service any company I have over for poker nights or parties. Just their mouths, their pussies are my property alone.

Hot. Only change I would make is marrying the first one to get pregnant and then keep the other as a sub maid and encourage the superior sister to dom the other one.

Roll

Roll

>twin slaves
>twin wives
But they aren't twins I thought. Never seen the movie

rolling for twin wives!