What does it mean when a girl takes at least 24hrs to reply to your texts, sometimes more...

what does it mean when a girl takes at least 24hrs to reply to your texts, sometimes more, but her messages are often essay-length?

Attached: cat's-existential-dread.jpg (613x695, 59.38K)

she's mentally unstable

It means she wants a dick pic user

We really can't tell without context. But most likely, she doesn't want to talk to you outside of the 10 or so minutes it takes to write a text. If she really likes you, she'd want to talk to you all the time.

Either just call her or get good stationery. Does she do this with just you or everyone?

This. She sounds like a waste of time tbh. Move on op you'll go nowhere with her, at best you'll be dragged along in her wake and that shit will kill you

Really depends on the girl honestly. My friend takes time to respond at times but sometimes she'll just go on about things for hours or share pictures of her underwear, outfit or stuff she's doing. We mainly just talk like 1hr average a day though.

it means she ain't loyal

>We really can't tell without context.
She does this basically all the time, no matter what we're talking about. Enough so, that context stops being important.

>But most likely, she doesn't want to talk to you outside of the 10 or so minutes it takes to write a text.
There are some messaging apps that shows you when the person is typing, and she spends (no joke) up to 30 minutes typing these. Also, another habit I notice is that she tries to reply to as many different details in your messages as she can (like she's writing civil war letters or something).

>Does she do this with just you or everyone?
Afaik, she's only like this with some people.

>my "friend"
Shoved into that zone quickly were you?

i like those kinds. theres only one girl i know that replies to me like that, i know she will reply eventually and it will actually be as much effort as my message.

they dont need to reply right away, as long as they eventually do. when you worry is when the times between start getting longer each time, they are losing interest and about to go away

she does things at her own pace but clearly shows she's interested or at the very least pays attention to what you're saying. don't take it personally. If you want them to reply faster, maybe don't give them so much to reply to and keep it short and sweet.

>If she really likes you, she'd want to talk to you all the time.
>this fallacy again
Some of us are just so busy, we can only get to our messages about 1-2 times a day. Don't you guys have jobs?

>keep it short and sweet
That only sometimes works with her, lol.

No one is that busy, mongoloid

I haven't taken any action to expand our relationship beyond what it is for the time being. We're both Bionicle Lore tier Engineer autists anyways. We mainly focus on shit like that most of the time than thinking about sexual shit. Even her underwear related stuff is more due to something we share.

>autism
Oh well, who knows then. You're talking about people with poor communication skills.
If you like talking to her, then why worry about it?

it means she isnt into you

I don't, like I told OP it depends on the girl you can have weird situations like mine and be fine. Hell I've seen people who talk to the same person every day and it leads them to the wrong conclusion.

not her, but yes we are. it's called having responsibilities and basic adulthood.

yeah, checking instagram and looking in the mirror every 5 minutes is so time consuming

This. That whole "I'm busy" excuse is bullshit. How hard is it to be like "yeah I like Chinese" or "I hate that move"

Get the fuck pit of here with that "I'm busy" shit. I work 75 hours a week and I answer right away

Attached: GigaWat.png (225x225, 42.38K)

it literally is on an adult schedule. you probably only have one hour in your entire day to do anything like that (especially when you start having kids), and 90% of your time is whisked away to daily obligations.

Shut the fuck up retard I work 75 hours a week, go to the gym every day, and own a house. I answer right away. Youre a fucking vapid narcissist.

>I answer right away.
this part alone contradicts your entire claim, and pokes enough holes in your argument that you can call it swiss. and if it turns out to be true, then that actually turns into anecdotal evidence fallacy.

Only 75 hours?

Attached: confused-anime-girl.png (619x619, 294.48K)

friendzoned

Attached: 1284860866936.jpg (500x264, 27.04K)

>work 75 hours a week, go to the gym every day, and own a house
Unless you have a 7-day schedule, these don't add up in any practical sense. And if you do work 7 days a week, then the only jobs that normally allow this often fire you for checking your phone during work hours (ex.: "I answer right away"). So that's another inconsistency.

Saying "nuh uhh" isn't makong a point, user. You know that. Try again.

Attached: pic related.jpg (180x233, 4.81K)

I own my own business. You are fucking stupid.

completely missed the point

I work full time, have 2 kids, mates i meet regularly and haveplenty of time left over for relaxing, texting mates, arrangingshit for me kids. You talk shit pal, you're not an adult

>Saying "nuh uhh" isn't makong a point, user.
Then it's good no one actually said "nuh uh" ITT.

where's your proof?

again, that's assuming you're telling the truth, and have tangible proof to support your assertions.

you are literally retarded. no wonder your time management is so shit

You want my bank statement so ill win a Yea Forums argument with a stupid fucking idiot?

Attached: 1642297244795.png (1000x600, 218.31K)

be scared user, it start with 24h and it end with a full week with no excuses, confront her about it or she don't care about you anymore.

>you are literally retarded
coming from one who couldn't think up of a better post than this.

you are making extraordinary claims to the point that this is one of the rare moments that warrants solid evidence. after all, there is a key tagline under the board banner.

>n-nno, y-you
pathetic

Then that applies to you, seriously are you actually that thick?

Get. Over. Yourself. No one is that busy to take more than a few hours to answer a text no one. Only vapid, mentally ill, manipulative, narcissists, wait x amount of time to write back "tee hee that's cool". Kill yourself. You're not that great.

>n-nno, y-you
where's your proof that this is, word-for-word, said by anyone here?

Absolute faggot response. I can hear the lisp

Are you from the UK?

go back you newfag

Attached: bd8.png (1190x906, 270.28K)

>Get. Over. Yourself.
where's? your? proof? that you curiously keep dodging.

>No one is that busy to take more than a few hours to answer a text no one.
because by "no one," you're generally referring to people 25 and under.

>Only...
... adults with adult lives have to push messaging to the side until they have the time to do so. which is so common, it's practically ubiquitous to the word "adult(hood)."

>You're not that great.
where's your proof anyone's claiming to be great at anything?

>that image
But this is actually true, as there's base mathematic models where 2 + 2 = 10, or even 11.

user from the realm of samefaggotry, you're still dodging the "where's your proof?" inquiry

>where's? your? proof? that you curiously keep dodging
Just curious, what proof would satisfy your ego? Youve pretty much failed the argument, but you keep squaking like a faggot goose. So, what do I need to do to shut you the fuck down for good (doubtful because I'm pretty sure youre a troll).

This aught to be good

Attached: Skim Beeble.jpg (718x802, 420K)

you are an unbelievable insufferable cunt, and your beloved proof is right there in front of me

Damn, youre so fucking dumb. Hahaha.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-01-06-09-46.png (720x1280, 178.45K)

It means she's cheating on you

The faggotry in your post is over the top

>Just curious, what proof would satisfy your ego?
Literally anything of tangible substance that can be verified by just about any independent inquiry (which owning a business practically bleeds). Anyone who's done background checks, or anything similar (which should also come with the territory of owning a business), would already know this.

>Youve pretty much failed the argument
Where's. Your. Proof?

>and your beloved proof is right there in front of me
Where?

Pic related.

See line four.

Forgot pic, of course.

Attached: proof.png (412x178, 20.36K)

>Where?
you are pretendting to be retarded, right? no one can be this dumb to not understand this reference

>Literally anything of tangible substance that can be verified by just about any independent inquiry (which owning a business practically bleeds). Anyone who's done background checks, or anything similar (which should also come with the territory of owning a business), would already know this

Youre really good at talking but saying nothing lol unbelievable

Attached: Good..gif (150x113, 906.52K)

Idiot.

Ok, youre a troll. Good job on pretending to be stupid for replies. What type of ga-? You know what, nevermind.

Attached: Miss me nigga.jpg (355x228, 72.51K)

Where's. Your. Proof?

Learn basic English, then?

The pot said to the kettle.

The proof, user. Where is it?

yeah you blew it, way to over the top now. 3/10

Where's... your... proof? Which you curiously avoid to a deliberate extent.

You're trying to find some meaning in how she reacts so you know where you're at. It's not worth it. Claim the bitch and ask her later about it. Or drop the idea that makes you raise the question. It's that simple, no need to make it more complicated, no need to speculate.