Anyone else feel really lucky to own a home right now

Anyone else feel really lucky to own a home right now

Attached: IMG_20220328_072903.jpg (1080x1320, 542.25K)

My house value is up over 300k since I bought it in 2019. It's insane.

Fancy looking doublewide hes got there.

By 'own' do you mean paid off? People say they own a home and still owe 250k on it paying 3% interest. LOL.

Attached: Good..gif (150x113, 906.52K)

That'll change within the year.

Attached: Hold your Breath.png (692x687, 238.23K)

Right? Lmao

Attached: 1651247288021.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

Attached: Amazing Digits.jpg (550x550, 203.18K)

>more housing is bad

For anyone who wants to have a more serious discussion about this problem they often do over on /transport, cause the whole reason we need transport is cause our moronic living arraignment.

That kind is. All new houses should be 6 story minimum.

Go to Europe if you want rail and bus going everywhere. Keep your pack and stack "you will live in ze pod" nonsense.

No faggot. Stop being a dependent commie. No one owes you cheap energy to live on giant anti-conservative child.

LoL you're right about no one owes me anything. And I owe you the same in return.

You sound like the commie here.

You need to use commas, man. It will help you look less stupid. Well, a little less.

>No one owes you cheap energy to live
Yes and I don't owe anyone the right to not burn down their shit for cheap energy, so either provide the abundant cheap energy that is being produced by our current technology level or learn to constantly move around and replace all your things regularly with our current tech level.

Just cause you are a shit impression of me, doesn't mean Im your simple fantasy, and supremely unmanful democrat obsession.

I need to not have pindicks, pretend a mistype somehow makes their life defensible.

> be amerifag
> build a shed with kitchen
> everything is made from wood
> paying $5000000000 for it

lmao, niggers can't build. Stone is too expensive

Attached: 1649439183124.png (2048x2048, 506.09K)

>dUrR duRr cOmMiE
meanwhile, poor conservative whites are the single largest recipient of welfare

Nice word salad, commie.

or try making sense in anyway....

uh huh....we could talk about that....first would be what that has to do with any of this...if men would just sit in their chambers, and take a check and stop running around and pretending to "work", it would do a lot less harm.

>pay for endless roads and wars for oil for my big gay truck
>Someone else is the commie.

That was a whole salad bar.

Attached: muchos kekos.jpg (320x401, 43.75K)

LoL even broke ass white people arent stupid enough to vote for pedocrats. In fact the working class is fleeing the blue states as if they were on fire and a few of them are.

Attached: dems population change.jpg (819x1024, 114.98K)

Not even a ylyl thread and I just lost.

Attached: got em.jpg (1920x1080, 397.54K)

Nice illiteracy gimmick.
If you don't let people use the available tech to get their cheap energy, they will just steal and burn your shit instead in a scenario where nobody owes anyone anything and we have stopped living in a society.

cool unsourced graph with zero context /pol/cel

now kiss

Its just a bored /n/ tard. They want to turn the US into Europe and pack us all into high rise commie apartment blocks but they're too stupid to realize thats been tried and failed.

Just save up for your battery car or go ride your Ebike into traffic, /n/ tard.

That's a double what the fuck are you talking about now. Want to go for a 3rd?

Attached: They gave you a street.jpg (1024x683, 466.69K)

>zero context
Cant or wont read comments. Doesnt realize that most people hate pedocrats and doesnt acknowledge the donkey partys abysmal polling.

See you at midterms, pedocrat.

words are scary, huh?

No. They're a waste of money.

Samefagging. Seething. Crying. Reeling.

Attached: Ooo.jpg (188x220, 10.5K)

>Wood
try cardboard

>and then I called him a pedocrat

Attached: 1621278905773.jpg (474x492, 32.2K)

I would hate to live in this place even if I was a renter. Hated apartment life, it would be that just on a bigger scale.

If that is what you call getting told, cheers

Yes you are pedocrats. You groom kids into thinking theyre born the wrong sex then you encourage them to have surgeries that mutilate their bodies.

Attached: dems NY groomers.jpg (1618x1758, 377.86K)

I owe 220 at 2.7 something. I will pay it off about 12 years - about the time the kids get out of high school. Instant raise for me.

Ok, so, you don't own, right?

I already said you have a nice illiteracy gimmick, enjoy losing all your shit over and over because you don't want to have to owe anyone anything.

Bought my place for $47k back in 2015. Paid it off within 12 months doing a shit ton of overtime. It's a 1 bedroom mobile home on 25 acres in the middle of bumfuck mountains in southeast Kentucky. Now I'm getting calls from real-estate outfits offering me over 100k cash for it. Obviously I'm not going to sell, but it shocked the hell out of me that my chunk of forest covered backwoods property with an outdated trailer doubled in value in just 7 years.

You live with you parents. Don't worry about it.

Dude, you are a hero. Don't sell it. Fuck black rock. Fuck those kikes.

Attached: noice.jpg (1024x885, 86.23K)

>groomers!!!1
actual NPC

Not yet. Act as if I do though. Makes the neighborhood a better place.

Don’t do it user. You’ll need a place to retreat to when the chicoms come in.

Just wait for the bubble to burst (again). Current levels of inflation and price increases is outright apocalyptic. Shit is going to hit the fan very soon.

Everything is skyrocketing in price right now. Don't blame you for not selling. Sounds like you got a nice situation away from neighbors and crime. The realestate groups are buying up large tracks of rural land in anticipation of rich urban types wanting to move out of cities to the country.

Lets hope you are able to pay the 2k a month to meet your goal within 12 years, while paying the inflated costs of, oh, I dont know, roofing, siding, HVAC, plumbing, electricians, HOA fees, insurance premiums, taxes (due to appreciation- yes that goes up too), and the like. Wouldn't want a recession to pull the old rug out from under you and all.

Attached: Apathy Pepe.gif (642x414, 1.99M)

Recession and housing crash within the year. 30%-70% decrease, depending on region.

Don't pretend you don't know what equity is, you pedantic fuck.

You write like a low IQ faggot boomer that believes himself to be a high IQ faggot boomer. Many such cases. Post your gut and your landlords picture.

What happens to equity if you sell at a loss? Default on the loan? Refinance?

I know who you can ask.
>pic related

Attached: (((Who)))postedThis.png (382x379, 23.77K)

You are ENRAGED. Hahaha.

Attached: Interest.png (807x537, 369.46K)

>nuh uh, you
Boomer confirmed.

strike 3!

The only way to sink those masters of the universe is to let them think they have won, then move to a walkable community before gasoline goes to 10 dollars a gallon.

They still have to use gasoline to make and ship supplies to your shitty little neighborhood, retard.

>before gasoline goes to 10 dollars a gallon.
They'll force electric vehicles upon you and then drive power rates to 1-2 dollar per kWh. Either way youre fucked. Stay where you are. Drive a well. Get solar power. Dystopia is neigh.

Attached: Timmy Go Boom.jpg (230x219, 10.66K)

>Dystopia is neigh.
Have you been in a coma since 9/11 and the PATRIOT act era or something?

Damn, you are really trying HARD to keep this thread alive.

Attached: May God Have Mercy On Your Soul.jpg (512x287, 50.91K)

I would tell you to sell before the market crashes, but truely, there's no sign of that happening anytime soon...

Hang onto your plot. With that much timber and land, you should have enough firewood / building material and fertile land for crops to keep you, your kids & grand kids self sufficient for decades to come.

Don't fuck over your offspring by selling it to greedy jews.

People making more on real estate valuation than they could ever make at a day job.

Sure, Ok, the world hasn't been sunk into dystopia for decades, its stupid to suggest that the government over-reacted after a "national emergency", the dystopia is still neigh and you haven't been living it for almost as long as you can remember.

....uh huh...so your argument if for LESS efficiency...and that will make things cheaper.....others are retards....

There will be no swap out. It's just gone. All gone. No more living like dependent assholes, and calling it "freedom".

You can't escape reliance on fuel and tech by living in some inbred community no matter how much you hope and larp.

Yeah, I do pretty well for myself. Pulled a little over 200k last year. Roof was replaced two years ago and one of the hvac units last year. It needs a fresh coat of paint tho. Other than that she’s in pretty good shape.

That guy has been deluded all thread, and, judging by his inability to write coherently or adequately, he is an actual, verifiable retard.

Attached: Jesus Gift.gif (326x244, 1.22M)