Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Attached: Ichigo (186).png (1060x634, 831.96K)

Covid is a bitch, I think that's likely the reason

Attached: Ichigo (109).png (806x641, 767.91K)

Quite likely, I'm starting to be quite done with this pandemic mentally.
It's not even that I mind having to be at home but everything being booked and closed, higher prices for things and such is starting to get to me.

Attached: 44343128_p22.jpg (650x726, 293.89K)

I suppose I can keep you a little bit of company tonight.
I know, don't worry. a lot of the older faces faded away by now. I'm doing alright, all things considered. and yourself?

Attached: s-da8ffc94 hijiri byakuren smiling 1girl arms up bell black robe breath brown eyes commentary request hig.png (1600x900, 899.52K)

Congrats, most people don't stay with 1 company that long! Can I ask what it is you do?

We're all done, it's been years now lol. I recently started driving in to the office for work recently and I actually kinda enjoy it.

They have, which makes you mentioning them all the more suspicious... WHO ARE YOU!!>?!!?!?!?!?!?

Kidding lol, I won't call you out. I'm doing alright, and you? Whoever you are~

Attached: Ichigo (148).png (1035x440, 832.74K)

>Tell me something interesting about yourself!
I'm still a virgin :3

You say still like it's an achievement

How old are you tho?

Attached: Ichigo (262).png (718x490, 595.82K)

why?

my dick is small :)

Why not?

This is in fact the internet, you are not obligated to answer every question posited to you

Attached: light blue.png (537x514, 387.25K)

Get you a girl with a small vagina or a guy who likes small dicks and you gucci

Attached: Ichigo (104).png (462x635, 565.17K)

I just told you how I'm doing.

Attached: s-29e0eda2 hijiri byakuren monochrome ... 6+girls 3 animal ears bangs blunt bangs braid cat ears comic douj.png (258x161, 34.19K)

wait, how old are you? You aren't underage, are you?

do you like small dicks?

Always cum with her on that pose

Attached: Female_human_anus.jpg (981x726, 89.06K)

I AM TRYING TO RUN A THREAD HERE AND SOMETIMES I LOSE TRACK OF THINGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me something exciting you're doing now or in the next couple weeks you FUCK.

Attached: Ichigo (261).png (650x627, 812.67K)

Ah, I meant 6 year marriage anniversary. Been with the company 3.5y.

oh ok ill try that user thanks

Attached: HXHtFukm.jpg (320x240, 22.97K)

>female_human_anus.jpg
I'm worried that you felt the need to specify species...
I don't do anything exciting usually, but I was planning to visit an aquarium in june or july.

Attached: s-5af3f4ba hijiri byakuren smile 1girl breasts brown hair gradient hair long sleeves medium breasts multicolored .jpg (750x750, 790.84K)

Ah cool, is your marriage stilil going well? You also didn't answer my question re: what you do

Any time yo, if you need more advice feel free to ask

Attached: Ichigo (171).png (273x594, 302.31K)

I slept through plans I had with a friend because nobody ever said anything to me. So I feel like a jerk.

Attached: unknown-29.png (524x808, 913.32K)

Attached: LRyzHYGm.jpg (240x320, 25.66K)

Oo, I love aquariums! I live in California so we have a few really good ones. I should go to one tomorrow!

Favorite part of the aquarium for you?

They're jerks for... yeah no actually that kinda was sucky of you lol. Why not set alarms?

Attached: Ichigo (12).png (543x623, 700.01K)

> I also enjoy female_human_anus.jpg

I always pull out and let it run down all her ass and pussy, it keeps dripping for a while, then is all white everywhere mixed with her pussy juices, saliva and lubricant, quite a sight.

Attached: 1651182234831.png (927x920, 1.03M)

oh well in that case where do i find all the people that like smol cocks or have smol coochies? also how do i talk to girls?

Driving is always fun, except now that the gas prices are so bloody high it's painful.

Attached: 43541501_p0.jpg (850x1197, 886.14K)

>I am 28.
ok, just checking.

>Depends
on what?

I like the parts where you walk through a tunnel. it makes me feel small and insignificant in such a big world. it's why I'm not going to a zoo to look at fish instead, the closest one has such a small aquarium they don't even mention it online.
on who it's attached to, likely.

Attached: s-17d0db8b hijiri byakuren smile 1girl ajirogasa beads blonde hair blush boots gradient hair hat jewelr.png (655x973, 175.39K)

>on who it's attached to, likely.
so you like small dicks but only if they are attached to someone in particular?

This is not a rp thread my dude

You can find those people in the same place that you find all other people yo. It's a matter of sorting.

How do you talk to girls? Talk to them like human beings without being overly creepy or horny? Just like... ask them what they like, let them tell you stuff and respond to them?

I love driving! But yeah gas is fucking atrocious, fuck Russia

As you should, good on you for doing your due dilligence.

What that other user said. I'm bi so dicks is dicks, it's about who weilds it

I love the jellyfish exhibits, they just float without a fucking care in the world. Also they're like 97% water like wtf

Attached: Ichigo (150).png (544x577, 619.07K)

Attached: 3X4KQvsm.jpg (240x320, 15.15K)

>no creepy or horny

but but thats all i know how to do???

I'm saying that it likely matters more who the person is than the size or shape of their dick. that's all.
I just fear getting stung and needing someone to piss on me. though I doubt those jellyfish are the ones they let you touch...

Attached: s-22dee593 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl ajirogasa blonde hair dress gradient hair hat jewelry long hair multicolor.jpg (1000x1252, 105K)

OMG GORE?!?

I CANNOT HANDLE THIS

(NICE TRIPS)

I REFUSE TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK

Attached: Ichigo (72).png (989x508, 764.02K)

oh... wait, those are rays and stuff they let you touch, right? not jellyfish...

Yeahh, and my country had the audacity to pass an environmental bill at the same time this shit is happening that made the prices go up even more.
I mean the prices here were already atrocious, before the war we were paying 1.98€ for a liter of gasoline, now we pay around 2.4€ a liter.

Attached: 46890350_p25.jpg (700x700, 347.21K)

but size and shape are nice things tho, no?

I'm a restless sleeper and woke up every hour or so and checked my messages. Nobody ever said anything to me about it.

I wouldn't know, ask Ichigo instead.

Attached: s-2c54d702 hijiri byakuren smile touhou hijiri byakuren shiren blonde brown eyes dress long hair purple hair smil.png (500x500, 241.07K)

I am encouraging you to learn other methods.

You'll only get stung by the tentacles, you can touch the top of them freely. That's the part they let you touch. Also some jellies have stingers so small they can't penetrate human skin

They do let you touch rays too

I am a stupid American and most of this makes no sense.

That doesn't help your case dude, if you're waking up every hour you can wake up in time & prepare for work.

DON'T PUT THIS PRESSURE ON ME

Attached: zlsbZ3S.png (537x697, 391.03K)

Ah, I design life safety systems for high rises. Think... like using building code and electrical engineering to properly place strobe lights and smoke detectors ect in sky scrapers.

Let me try to reword things I guess. My friend wanted to play video games with me and I agreed. So I went to sleep thinking he was gonna message me when it was time to play but he never did. So every hour or so I would wake up and check and see that he didn't message me at all.

that's a relief! for some reason, the idea of having to go to a hospital and explain why I had someone piss on my hand before coming seems less than ideal.
IT'S ALL ON YOU, EXPLAIN ABOUT DICKS

Attached: s-963bb1de hijiri byakuren smile 1girl blonde hair blush breasts dress gradient hair hijiri byakuren je.png (806x647, 325.93K)

but but its fun being pervy and horny.. :(

i do try to control myself but ughh its hard.. how do i stop being so horny and naughty??

I am a treasure hunter. My haul is several hundred dollars worth a week. Can't divulge too many trade secrets, but it's all legal and mostly jewelery, sometimes cash. Not my full time job but I managed roughly 12k last year in just treasure hunting.

Craziest thing I've found? Fully loaded automatic. A pile of ~100 naked barbie dolls. Pile of bloodstained clothing.

My, what a confluence this is

Attached: 1651388561767.png (640x717, 218.31K)

I dont talk to posters who post faggot ass anime pics. Sage.

I'm actually not a cat.

Attached: 96467412_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x898, 1005.49K)

How much innovation is left in those systems? Surely they're fairly efficient already

Oh, well then fuck that friend. They shouldn't expect you to adhere to their schedule

Just suffer thru the pain without having them piss on you, no problem.

WHAT ABOUT DICKS THO

How do you stop? I mean... just stop? Self control is a thing, practice it in small increments & work your way up

Treasure hunter where?

Indeed.

:(

Attached: Ichigo (102).png (682x639, 529.42K)

i found an old baseball glove and a baseball in my room so im playing with it

Basically we are paying 9.4 USD per gallon, thats all I was trying to say I guess lmao.

Attached: 50533827_p0.png (1080x1408, 490.08K)

ok but what if i dont wanna stop what if i wanna be horny pervert coomer?

But I am!

Nice, throw me the ball!

Oh jeez and we're complaining about like $5.40/gallon

Then do it? Just don't complain about it to me because it's your own damn fault lol

Attached: Ichigo (67).png (270x622, 316.32K)

ughh but why cant there be girls who like horny perverted coomers with smol pps?? :( seems unfair

...you raise a valid point.
I'm not sure anymore. I think our answer combined already cleared it up well enough for them.

Attached: s-ad0c6980 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl artist name beads character name cis (carcharias) detail eyes closed from .png (682x962, 1.53M)

There are? You just need basic social skills to interact with them yo

I often make good points. I'm just that kinda guy~

Attached: Ichigo (191).png (456x633, 528.62K)

Often I brap really hard

There's a stray cat in my bathroom and he's doing pretty well after this winter.
I got you
>I am a stupid American and most of this makes no sense.
What is there not to understand?
He's european, there's a war going on, gas prices are up due to fears, also his country wants to start going green which will probably make gas even more expensive.
It's just simple waronomics.

Attached: 1606493065932.gif (334x249, 1.4M)

I AM ABOUT AT MY WITS' END WITH YOU BUDDY. YOU'RE LUCKY I LIKE YOU.

Attached: image.jpg (480x530, 39.02K)

>throws ball
hehe catch!

>breaks window
oopsies

but but what are social skills???

I abuse Armodafinil and ritalin (up to 1g/day) and take 300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, Shiraz Cabernet wine and nicorette gum. I'm high all the time, I can walk around for 2 months with a buzz
Sex sex sex sex sex
Sex sex sex sex sex
Sex sex sex sex sex
Do you hear me?

Attached: 1576325437817.jpg (550x600, 44.69K)

It is what it is, hopefully the prices will go down after the war is over and the next election happens.
I think he just didn't understand the units I was using but thank you.

Attached: 74996064_p0.jpg (1200x1716, 262.91K)

no

Attached: fuku.png (650x800, 688.36K)

UUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

You didn't even throw it though, the ball's still in your hand

Are you okay? I think you might have blacked out for a second there.

They are social skills.

Yes, I hear you.

Eh, we'll see. The market for oil seems to be as unpredictable as... well, the market for oil.

Yes, you dutch FUCK.

Attached: Ichigo (202).png (474x637, 502.51K)

it's rare, but it happens once in a blue moon.

Attached: q-045dddd0 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl arm ribbon beads blood bracelet breasts brown hair censored closed eyes co.png (623x736, 1.01M)

I am treasure hunter in ameriburgerlandia. Probably couldn't do it anywhere else, because Americans casually chuck out valuables

You can't just let me have a win, can you? :(

Attached: Ichigo (78).png (820x624, 881.57K)

umm does sending 5 paragraph walltext detailing specifically how i want to cuddle and foreplay with a girl constitute as social skills?

Like metal detecting?

No. It constitutes as creepy.

Attached: Ichigo (169).png (553x615, 689.86K)

oops user i think i bumped my head throwing the ball around the house earlier- i feel woozy

just a little playful ribbing, dear.
it constitutes probably getting blocked by her.

Attached: -0c82b70e hijiri byakuren ^ ^ touhou hijiri byakuren cetera single long hair tall image brown hair b.png (1101x1472, 1.54M)

whaattttt how is it creeppyyy???? im trying to be romantic! :3

Sometimes... when I'm by myself...

I poop

I swear I am going to kill you
WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN IN THE . THREAD FOR 5 YEARS HOW COULD YOU I MISS YOU

Attached: widedex.jpg (1000x1000, 470.88K)

Go lay down a bit

I don't enjoy ribbing unless it's ribbed for my pleasure :(

"trying" being the operative word here. Don't try that again.

OMG NO WHY

Don't you ever do that again

Pls don't kill me I don't even know who you are ;~;

Attached: Ichigo (21).png (301x531, 295.07K)

Eh metal detecting is terrible here. I tried it for a while and only ever found garbage. I've heard it's better overseas in places with more history, but that's just a rumor.

Here in America on the east coast people do it on old Civil/Revolutionary war battlegrounds looking for stuff from that.

Attached: Ichigo (232).png (140x553, 186.43K)

really? ok maybe not 5 paragraphs.. maybe one very small paragraph? 3-5 sentences maybe?

Well that sucks but not surprising, you at least know the . thread though
How have you been lately?

Attached: coolnezumidex.png (1080x1080, 458.8K)

ok ill rest user

Attached: C94B9FCA-BF12-4D5B-9335-F51FF872BD1B.jpg (1284x1097, 896.33K)

you'll need to get that from someone else.
not unless you've known them for a while and already have that kind of relationship.

Attached: s-b7b1ca28 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl blonde hair closed eyes dress gradient hair long hair multicolored hair pu.png (1000x1089, 614.73K)

Just how deep does the rabbit hole go, I wonder?~
It seems every time I look at the remainder of this board there's a newfound layer to sift through.

Attached: 1651389940028.jpg (1287x1849, 1.33M)

I once briefly held the world record high score for Zaxxon in the 80s.

It really depends on what's in the wording.

Lol I try. I've been okay.

Thanks, I hope you get plenty of rest

hm.. so not some random stranger on instagram then?

>wording

are using terms like "cummy", "oozy", or "throbby" acceptable