Is this the greatest game of all time?

Is this the greatest game of all time?

>Protip: yes

Attached: 173509.jpg (800x800, 132.25K)

hmmm, its definitely a contender. Great mix of gameplay, open world exploration, very well written stories and a good dash of humour and sex appeal. Tbh i think you are correct. I used to think the old school fallout games were the GOAT but ive changed my mind.

No, it’s boring as fuck.

Definitely the best game I've ever played. I can play it all day and not get bored.

Boring as fucked compared to what? My little fucking pony?

>Great gameplay

Wat

and what do you find interesting? those japanese rape games?

What's wrong with the gameplay?

Clunky basic movement, very barebones combat, with the same 3 animations.

What game would you consider better? Witcher 3 isn't loved for it's combat. Although there's nothing wrong with it either.

definitely more to a game than combat, but if thats what you are after im guessing you are a souls fan?

I love the Witcher, but the core gameplay is pretty bad

Picking a "better" game would just be subjective

Wasn't invested in the story so the game became boring

What's bad about it? You mentioned combat, but it's like I said it's about the full package, and this game delivers that.

It helps if you played witcher 2 or at least know the back story going in, otherwise you're gonna be lost or disconnected

This game is just a walmart version of Skyrim. You can't even fuck the monsters, just women.

I've played Witcher and Witcher 2, I should really finally fire up 3 finally

Attached: 1592789477043 (2020_12_31 03_01_48 UTC).gif (320x240, 298.83K)

Pretty much what happened, it was my first witcher game. I think I tried watching a quick summary of the prior games before starting, wasn't enough though. Just remember my girlfriend at the time got mad at the sex scene saying it was super cringe

I only played the first 5 mins or so of skyrim, but from what I can tell it's nothing like witcher 3

Yes you should, right now in fact. It blows witcher 2 out of the door.

Same happened to me. I didn't like witcher 3 at first, but then I figured I'll play witcher 2 and give it another chance. It changed my whole perspective on the game. But I can see how someone wouldn't like witcher 3 if they go into it cold turkey.

It's literally a repetitive openworld skinnerbox game in done Ubisoft vein with recycled 4-5 same activities scattered around the map that you have to resolve the exact same way every single time.
It's located as far away from being great as possible

You retards have been saying the same wrong shit forever. You got your shit pushed in because you didn't prepare and then you've been crying about it ever since.

Now Skyrim is fucking boring. And glitchy as hell.

lol

No open world shit is anywhere near best game of all time

What's your recommendation then?

I recommend you go to bed, zoom zoom. It's well past your bedtime

Not him, but try original Dishonored and it's DLC. You can download GOG version for free

*farting noises*
That's one I've neglected entirely. I'll add it to my list.

Kek same

Absolutely. 2edgy5me character with absolutely no personality (just groaning at things and people doesn't counts as having one), and every single interaction with anything breathing becomes a fucking five minutes dialogue. Boring as fuck.

Maybe not even the best of 2015, let alone the 2010's.

Pizza shit game. The worst I have ever played and i've played hundreds. Bevause of it I nolonger like videogames. And the graphics are dogshit.

Gameplay is good, but the game itself is too negative. It's like some sad dude wrote a story about how sad he is.

not really honestly in my estimation not close

it's way more happier than the books ^.^

The books are pretty much "Geralt is the butt of a joke, yay feminism".

damn holy sht xD for real? I wouldent dare toucu the book lol. gotta be some real dark sht. lmao xD

I dont get it. Its like someone put a gun on their head and said "Make this game like a movie or I will murder you." and they been trying so hard their try hard transcended to a whole new level with cyberpunk. The most cringy shitty movie that calls itself a game.

no wonder people play free to play games only nowadays. everything is turning into movies. might aswell go watch netflix jeez.

While I agree it's one of the greatest games, the whole 'pro tip: x' prevents me to take anything you say seriously. Lurk some more

What is a lurk?

>but the game itself is too negative
What the fuck do you expect?
>War
>Genocide
>Geralt has to choose his lover or his lost love
>Geralt's daughter is being pursued by wild hunt
>Monsters all over the place
>Weird blind woman who still lusts for power even after getting gouged
>Faggy elf guy who you don't trust but have no choice otherwise

GOAT? Don't be stupid. It is good though

I expect people to prefer to make a game about scrubbing toilets with similar good openworld gameplay, over all that shit. lol

Then you're in luck, they have a game just like that

It's like cleaning the toilets at your local Walmart. The only requirement is to fill out a job application.

What's the GOAT in your view?

Smb3

You need to be 18 for this website

It's fucking shit. 90% of it is dialogue & cut scenes. It's not even a game it's an interactive movie.
(i completed it & both dlcs. I should have played something else... )

>t. I've never played this game

Game is literally mostly combat

May not objectively be the greatest game, but it is certainly my greatest game of all time.
Still enjoy it from when I was a kid to even today.

Attached: AoE 2.jpg (1023x866, 278.54K)

>i completed it & both dlcs

Fucking trash. As bad as GTA V if not worse

=O
I bet it has better graphics too right?

>two of the most acclaimed video games of all time are trash
indie hipster detected

You never played it. That was a ridiculously stupid take from you. 90% dialogue?

The fact you compared TW3 to GTA5 when they're not even remotely the same confirms you are a literal retard.

Nah. These indie hipster faggy shit is EVEN FUCKING WORSE. Bitcher 3: Wild Cunt and GayTheA at least have actual modern gameplay in 3D that sometimes can be fun but are morbidly overrated
Butthurt much

>ADHD

overhyped midpack. 10 hours of gameplay extended to 60 hours by the story. 1/3 of the story is actual good. the other 2/3 is fucking boring.

I played about 15 hours before realising there was no real gameplay just decision making through dialogue, i got fed up of pressing to skip dialogue so much that i installed 2 addons to skip dialogue & cut scenes and another to answer questions for me (it only asked me to answer when it was game changing decisions) most of the time i sat drinking & smoking barely even watching the dialogue being skipped, the graphics & scenery are nice but "gameplay" there is none. Although I didn't do any side quests so that's probably why there wasn't much gameplay for me. After fucking yennifer & tris (i chose tris, fuck yennifer she's a bitch) i was hoping he'd fuck ciril in the expansions but he never did. There should be an option to rape that little thot.. Especially after all the trouble getting her out of that shitty island full of monsters at the end!

Whatever happened to the remaster?

They're working on it but the trannies keep delaying it

Yea Forumsideogames?

no