Fuck you, I like it. A lot

Fuck you, I like it. A lot.
I'm not even a Mac Stan, this is probably the second album of his I ever listened to.

Attached: herehecomes.jpg (225x225, 4K)

You sound like a child. Learn how to speak.

Nobody, finally alone, little dogs march and preoccupied are really good

Explain to me how to better present my thesis to this esteemed board?

It's actually really nice

those songs are the only "decent" ones
this album just sounds like shit, not entirely to the fault of the songs. this thing was mixed by a homunculus

t. incel

I think everybody will agree it's not the most amazing thing to come out to DeMarco's bedroom, but it's nice. That's about all I can say. You'd have to like his aesthetic to appreciate it, otherwise it's just useless filler with a couple of BOPS. Solid 7/10 imo.

Attached: 1512388734594.gif (250x184, 1.23M)

>BOPS
End it

t. manlet ogre

Substitute your lies for fact. I see right through your stanning, Mac

I turned this album off at "choo choo". Just an offensively terrible track.

see

Congrats on liking something I guess?

Finally Alone is a comfy track
he seems like a more chill person than Ariel Pink or some similar artists too tbf so I don't know why people are complaining, this surrealist jangle pop stuff is one of the main types of guitar music left standing in the 2010s

is Mac a clownboy?

Attached: 60190674_609305172904422_1888539086176649216_n.jpg (720x524, 24K)

Don't say shit like 'Stan'

Probably my third favorite by him. I like how low energy and depressed it is. Urban outfitters softboys and art hoes will never understand.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

this is one of his better albums, i dont get the vitriol.
are you mad he's not singing out derpy young 20s shenanigans anymore?
Nobody, Finally Alone, Bye Bye Bye, Hey Cowgirl, Little Dogs March and Choo Choo (yes i'm serious) are all really great.

Attached: 8).jpg (577x566, 39K)

oh and I forgot All Of Our Yesterdays, I love its chorus in particular.

depressed? "K" is probably one of his warmest and most sincere love songs to date

Most of the songs are absolutely bleeding with cynicism and sadness though. Which makes K stand out even more.

this

you don't understand sarcasm, do you?

MARCH OOOOOOOOOOON LITTLE DOGGY
MARCH OOOOOOOOOOOOON LITTLE DOG

Attached: 1557276869048.gif (250x245, 2M)

mac who? macdonald? is this fuckin, clown music?

this how you look

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

I'd agree. Definitely not my favorite mac project but it's not bad either. Some cool ideas that I think mac could have played on a little more. In particular the country and funk flavored tracks were cool. Made the other songs on the album seem underwhelming imo.

k

As an Alex Stan, I liked it. Solid album 7/10.

Attached: Alex.jpg (1200x795, 221K)

>i dont get the vitriol.

Mitski Stans.

It made me appreciate his older stuff more. Decent album. 5/10, it’s fine. Closer to a 6 than a 4

I liked it too. Definitely 7/10. Love his bass licks, they're so tasty.

this album sucks dick

the Let It Be of his current discography. Its not his best but its different and a nice listen overall.

its a fun romp, get over it

Attached: 5eBZYyl.jpg (488x516, 91K)

I'm older than Mac, so I can sort of sit back and smile while listening to all his new "mature" songwriting with an 'attaboy!' attitude. I think he wants to be like Neil Young, as an example: a decade spanning singer-songwriter with a varied discography replete with highs and lows and mids. I mean, nobody shit talks Neil but remember, he wrote Harvest, On The Beach and ... Trans????

trans is based

With each listen it gets better this.might be his best work yet, 8/10

Attached: 128563251.jpg (1000x842, 208K)

epic instagram meme my bro upvoted honk honk