Why do so many guys waste time going to the gym when women in general actually feel repulse towards men like this?

why do so many guys waste time going to the gym when women in general actually feel repulse towards men like this?

Attached: imagem_2022-05-01_014212819.png (1200x800, 1.11M)

the gym is a simulation of life

what the fuck is a woman. i fuck pussy, no woman will ever get in my way

Do women really not like giys with muscles? I think they do. My ex wife and ex girlfriends would grab my arms and shoulders during sex. I coukd feel their pussy popping and pulsing because that was a turn on for then, but, hey, maybe some basement dwelling, faggot neckbeard knows better, right?

Attached: X for Doubt.png (492x280, 85.03K)

Going to the gym alone won’t make you look like that.

>why do so many guys waste time going to the gym

It's a latent homosexuality thing.

Attached: 1643694710033.jpg (640x544, 30.51K)

Majority of people go to the gym due to poor mental health. They feel inferior, they feel inadequate, they think women want it, they think men admire it, they think they’ll suddenly be somebody etc. truth is most men, don’t care about most men, they dont gives a shit. Women care about personality, big dick, face.

this, true men either embrace their neckebeardiness or do HRT to become traps

Height too. Women care about height, a lot. You’ll notice it’s often manlets on roids

Fucking weak pathetic troon. We lift for ourselves not to impress others. But I guess as a faggot neck beard troon you can’t think that far. Please kill yourself and join the 41%

ofc you fat fucks think going to the gym is a negative thing

So, were going to throw out all of the health benefits as bullshit and deduce it to mental illness?

Attached: Skim Beeble.jpg (718x802, 420K)

Maybe some people do it for other reasons ever consider that doofus

They aren’t trying to attract women…

pretty much, muscles put women on easy mode as long as you aren't a manlet or have a hideous face

>We lift for ourselves
OK..........What does it do for you?

yeah they are attracting men. Actual women are more into effeminate twinks like pic related

Attached: bts.png (1210x838, 1.6M)

Hormone production, leading to mental clarity, well being, dopamine and serotonin production, increased libido, increased energy, less anxiety, less depression, strength, endurance, better metabolism,.... Is that enough reasons?

Attached: Bruh approved.gif (224x321, 59.01K)

>confidence

But it doesn't really do that.
So what does it REALLY do for you?

We don’t do it for women fat ass, most guys do it for themselves. There are many benefits to working out like: increased sleep quality, improved mental health, increased cognitive functioning, increased cardiovascular health and countless others. Everyone has their own reasons but most guys don’t do it for girls.

Sage

Attached: Try Harder B8.png (625x626, 24.44K)

LOL when i was jacked i had women literally competing for me and i was nowhere near this picture. it's actually why i'm working out again. people treated me way better when i had more muscle and less fat.

No answer then, Cindy Lou?

+LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+

>There are many benefits to working out like: increased sleep quality, improved mental health, increased cognitive functioning, increased cardiovascular health and countless others.

Yet none of that is real.

dont go to the gym but ive gained a lot of natural strength doing manual work, OP is a tranny and probably fat

You are such a faggot. Nothing feels better in the whole world then leaving a gym with a good pump. You just feel like your whole body had an orgasm it’s amazing. Do it rough times and you feel like that constantly. Also looking fit just gets you pretty respect in society. We’re wired to see people who take care of themselves and see a sense of leadership in it. Quit being a fat faggot and go lift bitch

This.

Fitness has health benefits. Going to the gym is about validating yourself for 99% of attendees. That's the difference.

By "real women", do you mean your made up idea of a woman?

>implying i lift for women

Who gives a shit what they think? You do it for you. You do it for confidence, for the sense of pushing through the burn and knowing you're stronger and better for it. Because it feels good to be strong and healthy, and it makes you feel better about yourself. This leads to confidence, which women DO find attractive. I wouldn't expect someone who's never touched a titty OR a dumbbell to really understand either.

Working out does improve mental health. It takes discipline and a positive attitude to have a daily workout routine. My mental health and sex life have definitely improved since I started going to the gym.

I only see closet fags being into twinks

>hurr it's not gay if the guy looks like a chick

Fucking based

This sounds like a fat lazy person making excuses.

They don’t feel repulsed. The feel vulnerable and insecure and that’s why Chads will always be able to get women

>Do women really not like giys with muscles?
Not like OPs pic. Fit yes, steroid looking dorks...no.

>what does it REALLY do for you?

Are you retarded?

Attached: 20210122_100027.jpg (336x468, 41.48K)

Zzyz got laid like it was his job. He used A LOT of steroids.

Attached: Zzyz PePe.jpg (474x474, 14.56K)

In a culture that valorizes sloth and rewards greed and laziness, it's a revolutionary act sui generis to give a damn about your personal health. Whether women like it or not is irrelevant.

Attached: Golden Check 'em.jpg (896x504, 98.27K)

Attached: Chad Poster Detected.png (491x491, 298.3K)

kek, I don't go to the gym, but I do run six days a week. feels gud

Attached: Ultra Instinct Sign or Omen...whatever.gif (498x261, 1.6M)

>Quit being a fat faggot and go lift bitch
I prefer 20 mile hikes, 2 mile swims, riding dirt bikes, surfing, mountain climbing, and flying competitive aerobatics.

5'11" 175 lbs
Not a muscle bound homosexual

Attached: 1631755376765.jpg (236x215, 8.79K)

never understood were the stereotype that homos are jacked came from when most of them have HIV

(You)
You dont need the gym to be BASED or a CHAD. Youre both.

Attached: Man in the Mirror.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Still can't answer it, Mary?

Nah there really are women that like twinks. Not to say there aren’t women into fit men obviously, but to act like women who like twinks don’t exist is just living in denial.

>never understood were the stereotype that homos are jacked came from when most of them have HIV
So you're stupid too?

most of them are underage so if the law means nothing to you go for it

good luck bulking up when you're bedridden with STDs, faggot

That's great! You have hobbies. Why can't other people enjoy theirs? Its almost like all of those things you do still leave you with a massive inferiority complex that this entire pussy ass , diatribe/projection on Yea Forums is about. How pathetic.

Go for a walk, kid. Jesus Christ. Happy people dont do this. Lol.

Attached: the Fuck.jpg (625x415, 22.7K)

Fail

Attached: 1567487127477.webm (720x720, 1.24M)

>checked

Attached: Frieza.Ep.086.png (720x384, 233.49K)

No, I’m referring to grown women.

this is a self report

Not everything men do has to be for the sake of women alone, you know? Being in good shape is never a bad thing, or are you unironically saying we should embrace being morbidly obese diabetic fucks?

I feel like this is more or less the perfect male body for attractiveness' sake

Attached: Superman.jpg (986x575, 91.35K)

The point is that this "lifting" thing is of little value to you and doesn't impress anyone.
Try actually getting a life. It will carry you a lot further.

I don't entertain retards.

>I prefer 20 mile hikes, 2 mile swims, riding dirt bikes, surfing, mountain climbing, and flying competitive aerobatics.

He is saying that if you dont do what he does, quoted above, only that youre coping. Well, people go to the gym AND enjoy those things too. OP is confirmed a bird chested, 12 inch arm having, narcissist that literally has to post whining, crying diatribes on 4CHANNAL.

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: Goodfella KEK.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

You're right. I should make posts about it on Yea Forums, so I can cry to other people abput how I'm not a little bitch. Lol.

Attached: keksimus maximus.jpg (639x1024, 54.2K)

WTF are you babbling about?

Try getting a life.

yup, got a little bit of fat over the muscle to not look like a freak and at least come off as normal. not looking like a gym bro on roids