Mfw we will never have the 2015-2017 renaissance era of innovative, creative and colorful rap

>mfw we will never have the 2015-2017 renaissance era of innovative, creative and colorful rap
now we are stuck with copycats of those creative artists, meme rappers like blueface, generic atlanta street rappers and rappers who do the same shit rappers did 25 years ago like kendrick lamar
also the only artist from that era who is still creative and actually cares about his music is carti he’s our only hope

Attached: C589A21C-5609-4429-90E2-F8F99D1262E9.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHL338Xlvw0
youtube.com/watch?v=xCXgDDD6y7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh79cdyYhw
youtube.com/watch?v=UB6vgntQYbc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSPhvWFh-A
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Nlhra6E-4
youtube.com/watch?v=06B0DESLDw4
youtube.com/watch?v=uMhgKLkhoGY
youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8
youtube.com/watch?v=viimfQi_pUw
youtube.com/watch?v=bYUC81neQXg
youtube.com/watch?v=buXP5H2cadw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>worshipping an ugly, satanic floridian nigger just because jews pressured you to do so
bow down to the real god
youtube.com/watch?v=OHL338Xlvw0

nice meme

wht about blade

blade is a cuck who needs the best producers on the universe just to sound like a whiny nine year old, the entire challenge of his music is getting these super good beats and the result is pure production compensation, I feel bad for anyone who goes to see him live

carti truly is the only hope for the future of hip-hop. The only way hip-hop will survive the 2020s is if carti starts a new wave

HAHAHAHAHAHA you have such plebian opinions

>zoomers think soundcloud rappers weren’t copycats of Lil B, Yung Lean, and Future

have trust.
X inspired the youth
the youth always innovates
give it 3-5 years and there will be a lot of X clones, but some greatness will come from that
but I agree, history will look back at X's generation as some of the greatest to ever do it

Attached: x1.jpg (1599x1066, 990K)

Thank fuck

>if you come from "x" your music will never be good
this is what the retard just said, 93 didn't copy shit from any ugly nigger, if he wasn't a white man he wouldn't have made anything as existential, he would be rapping about hanging white bois like ops nigger retard in his picture

if you are a white man you do realize x would probably have robbed you in an ally just like any other low iq nigga, you are nothing to him yet you keep sucking that bbc

>2015-2017
>renaissance era of innovative, creative and colorful rap

Attached: 1414017057614.gif (390x260, 1.62M)

pleb filtered

hahaha i bet anyone who wants money back after a live show of him screeching and voice cracking is pleb filtered too, capital XD

i hate blueface so much its like you don't even need to know how to rap anymore. Just join a gang and play football in high school and you'll be set.

Imagine being nostalgic for one of the worst periods for music
Zoomers just get more embarrassing by the day I swear

X got robbed and killed

by a nigga

by a menber of his beloved superior race. After he beat around some women and cause lots of trouble himself, faggot is in hell right now, I know that for a fact, hope the demons torturing him are currently taking the form of white men just to piss him off even more

same
real feels
at least her ass look
like two midgets in a sleeping bag

Attached: dispair.png (176x232, 21K)

Smells like summer alright

>mfw i still cant believe based x is gone
:(

lol you tryhard summer posters start earlier and earlier every year

Attached: king mimmer.png (362x351, 309K)

Fuck off grandpa this is a zoomer website

fuck off grandpa us screaming into a mic is good music now :>) wake up peeple

All ugly mane has to do is release a mista thug 2 and it's all over

Attached: a1191881690_16.jpg (700x700, 150K)

lmao
worked by the GOAT

It's an eternal summer on here now.

/pol/ incels don’t know that he made a whole video shitting od Dear White People and thought it was a stupid idea to put that nigger granny on a 20 dollar bill
He cared about his majority white fanbase
He was one of the few black artists who wanted to be treated by and treat white people as equal not just fuck wypipo gibs me da reparations did you just arrest me cuz im black and shieeet

Zoomer board maybe
Which is why it is mostly trash

real niggas knows the renaissance was 2011-2013

youtube.com/watch?v=xCXgDDD6y7s
HE DINDU NUFFIN

yeah what a great satanic wife beater he was, "he posted a video saying a thing so it's all ok! even him hanging da white boi!" soi harder you absolute fucking waste of skin, I hope wild niggers rape you in a field

you completely miss the point of that video

your point is that I should believe him, my point is if he doesn't remorse beating the shit out of women like a "real man" then he obviously has no remorse for lying in a video, you are such a soulless, cultureless cuck, I really do hope you get raped to death

kill yourself subhuman garbage

Attached: based black guy.png (625x605, 55K)

floridians are fucking based pussy

he really thinks that calling us incels is all it takes to win

wow i hope somebody doesn't judge you so hard if you ever fuck up, mr perfect

yeah based at being the most retarded abominations ever, pretty sure tribal niggers do less crazy shit than nigger floridians

3-5 years everyone will have forgotten this cunt, even the “miss this lil nigga” spammer

this is such a "who hurt you" style of post my sides are seriously in space that people like this post on the chan

crappy music manlet was ripping off SGP

cope

Attached: XXXKanye.jpg (724x724, 71K)

Not an argument

OP, when were you born?

CLOUT MARTYR

Idontknowjeffery gave birth to all these niggas still he isnt credited enough

This is some bullshit senpai youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh79cdyYhw

Not to mention he was the first to use moaning sounds as samples. youtube.com/watch?v=UB6vgntQYbc

thank god for that

seething

Attached: 1529355488887.jpg (536x536, 53K)

rip x

No, not "murdered for the sake of clout". X was SET UP by friends of his.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSPhvWFh-A
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Nlhra6E-4
youtube.com/watch?v=06B0DESLDw4

That "co-worker" of his is almost certainly Kodak, who was brought in for questioning by the Broward County Sheriff back in December. Not saying Kodak set him up of course, but whomever did was most likely "friends" with him as well as X.

Oh yeah faggot, so angry...

This but unironically

Though it won't be long that we'll have a generation of kids inspired by X and Peep. For now the zog goes back to controlling the ebb and flow of rap.

You just have to look deep for the good rappers
youtube.com/watch?v=uMhgKLkhoGY

Lael stop making threads about XXX.

Kek. No wonder he only has white fangirls.

Kanye was clout chasin'. This nigga never mentioned or talked about XXXTenaction before his death.

can someone tell me if this is bait or the absolute state of Yea Forums right now

zoomer board not website jackass

Billie Eilish is already the female replacement for X and Peep. That's why her image changed so abruptly from cute pop princess to suicidal SoundCloud sadgirl shortly following X's death. Interscope knew she had no real musical or stylistic identity and wanted to use her to cash in on X's fanbase.

That's also why Shillie bragged about having been X's friend and is now highlighting her friendships with X's friends (namely Denzel and Ski).
youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8

Attached: xxxbillxxxx.png (593x595, 560K)

based

this was the years when music totally lost all cultural relevance, video games are more important now ffs

kill all niggers kill all rappers, fuck the left

wtf wow...

She always had this image, even BEFORE xxxtentacion and peep even existed lol.

Look at the date: youtube.com/watch?v=viimfQi_pUw

I don't see how this debunks anything I've said. Ocean Eyes isn't about being suicidal-tier sad nor is Billie's image emo or Soundcloud-esque.

>tfw you pioneer the use of goth/metal/vhs aesthetics in rap only to watch zoomer rappers rip you off as the scene falls to complete shit

Attached: C23E2AFF-21D1-4642-BA99-E215B7433479.png (400x298, 173K)

Interesting.

oh shut your big Mouf cunt

drain gang 4 Life m8

That's not Yung Lean

that hack wouldn’t exist without SGP and Bones gtfo

>set up by friends
>not demons

Attached: xkilledbydemoins.png (1247x344, 236K)

Purrp is still kicking it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=bYUC81neQXg

Who cares? We all know she's an industry plant/label slave by now.

t. rockist boomer scum
fuck off back to faceberg

>not posting the whole set
youtube.com/watch?v=buXP5H2cadw

>not a big loss for music

Because Jah made KUSIC.

2016 was peak rap

So his friends betrayed him. Big deal. All of this is going to come out during the trial.

He play gatar

not a big loss for music

at least nirvana tupac and biggie got to blow up and do arenas and get big and shit. kids these days dont even get big before they die. they just get a million followers on ig or whatever then OD or get shot. sad.

Why are nogs always blaming their behaviors on demons or some shit? It's almost like they hate responsibility.

>people taking the bait
Never gets old

Attached: 1556685554848.jpg (658x550, 85K)

Say something nice about these four gentlemen.

Attached: xkillers.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

los predatoros americanos...

thanks for the service

>believing the "lone four wolves after the LV bag" hypothesis
See:

who cares about that industry plant who probably fucked fat ugly jewish producers to be a celeb?
X and peep made it from nothing, all this bitch had to do was spread her legs open and now she's at their level?

Yes, Billie's label ensured she'd become the new X, just female.

>JAHSEH DOESN’T KNOW
>THAT GENEVA AND ME

Attached: 3DD806A6-22F1-4206-A53F-25501A257DDA.jpg (408x408, 39K)