Gun fags will never be men

Gun fags will never be men

Attached: friendless incel.jpg (620x349, 41.08K)

No, fags are not men. Correct. Heterosexual men and women who own and use guns are based though.
Let me guess, you're either a faggot or a euro?
Either way, doesn't matter. This is now a wayward k thread. Post guns to make faggots, euros, and glowniggers seethe

Attached: IMG_20220430_232854317_HDR.jpg (2614x3796, 1.31M)

Can you imagine sitting down and talking to this specimen?

you have a micro peen and are so mad about it

can it even talk though?

Nigger, I'm married to a real woman (something you'll never be) who sucks my dick like it's crack and who I also taught how to shoot in case one of you faggots incels tries rape her or some nigger needs mo money fo dem programs.
Verification not required and you know what? Check'em

Even according to Obama's 2013 cdc study, violent deaths by firearm that arent suicide or niggers killing niggers accounts for around 5k a year while defensive uses of a gun by private citizens to stop criminal attacks range from 500,000 to 3.1 million. There's literally no good argument against private gun ownership other than you being so much of a faggot that you want the cops to be the only ones with guns.
So, is that right bootlicker?

Attached: IMG_20220430_233240466_HDR.jpg (2427x3823, 1.23M)

ywnbaw

Kind of funny that you post this and not in k....
Almost like your target audience is children so they'll stay unarmed and be easier for you faggots to groom...

I'm in agreement with you, but damn that's a big gap. 500k to
3.1 million? Was it classified as a self defense shooting or not?

>guys trust me im not gay i have a totally real wife who sucks my totally real dick look at all my manly guns and edgy racism. you guys still think i'm cool right?

>fags are not men
homosexual men are biological men according to every definition, but according to you, they are still not men in spite of this. meaning, you can only be a certain gender if you have certain characteristics, but these characteristics are not biological in nature.
>a real woman (something you'll never be)
this statement seems rather suspect, then. cognitive dissonance?

They had a wide as fuck definition. They tried being super vague when it turned out that private citizens who aren't niggers or on drugs are fantastic with firearms ownership and basically said fuck it and through out a range so insanely wide it's borderline malpractice.

Attached: IMG_20220430_234154339_HDR.jpg (2136x3621, 1014.95K)

Look at those shoes in the pic faggot. Those aren't men's shoes. So either I'm a chick with man hands, or I'm a dude with a wife who sucks his cock. Post guns faggot

Fags are male, they're not men. They're effeminate makes steeped in degeneracy doomed to die of aids or overdose in most cases.

I never called my shit manly and you seem jealous as fuck of my wife. Are you drooling for my cock faggot? Seems like you're adding a lot of complimentary adjectives to me, completely unsolicited

this fucker is defending freedom right here

look, it's pretty simple.

if you obsess about buying phallic objects that kill people, you are either:

a) a closeted self-hating homosexual
b) a completely insecure loser who jumps at their own shadow
c) all of the above

YWNBAW dilate cope seethe

>look at these shoes I stole to jerk off into, they totally prove im a straight guy with a wife! now i want you to post more guns so i can jack off to those!

YOU DO NOT HAVE A PENIS.

Attached: 1480230698908.png (600x577, 553.66K)

Guns aren't phallic. Only you say they are. And you're obsessed about people buying objects you call phallic. So does your gay little attempt at psychology apply to you?

Attached: IMG_20220430_235447496_HDR.jpg (2257x3879, 1.5M)

Found the Israeli kike shill working for the globalist Jews.

America would be in the top 10 peaceful countries if you only consider crimes perpetrated by whites.

America doesn't have a gun problem. If has a nigger and beaner problem.

So I'm a woman with man hands and guns...so, why are you so bigoted that you hate armed women? Is it because you want us unable to protect ourselves from tranny incels?

we know you're responding to yourself

ywnbam

Bro, if we took out nigger gun crime, we would have a gun crime level equivalent of goddamn Belgium. Fun fact, the FBI tossed spic crime numbers into white, but keeps white and spic victims of crime separate. Wonder why

found the fat incel with zero friends

>if you obsess about buying phallic objects that kill people

The only obsession is with delusional fuckwits like you.
I have a gun because I need to kill things.
It's really that simple, Skippy.

Attached: stgn.jpg (756x672, 88.45K)

Sorry, what? Now you're pretending you're not getting btfo'd? Thats some straight kike shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-235800.png (1080x2400, 382.56K)

Did you sneak into a gay guy's house to kill him, or is that your room?

Attached: (You).jpg (405x398, 28.2K)

Keep working it, Schlomo. lol

>Imagine not being man enough to be able to kill someone with your bare hands
That's the most effeminate thing I've ever heard, to be such a weak beta you can't do something yourself

Show up at my house. No guns, just a master of the sounds made in it; and I carry sharp objects,

I think you're a faggot. Laugh & call me a Jewish retard nigger. Those are the only words you have in your NPC brain anyway.

And the Metrosexual speaks.

Attached: 1634694253804.jpg (425x279, 19.03K)

I believe the phrase you are looking for is...
>You Will Never Be A Husband

Attached: 1639931339358.png (640x591, 18.19K)

So now gays have guns and therefore micropeens and are incels?
>Is that your room
Nigger, this is my apartment in my work city. I stay here when I'm in on my rotation and live on my property when I'm not

Attached: IMG_20220501_000414404_HDR.jpg (2243x3114, 1.11M)

Just pussy-boys that will forever live in fear and always feel inferior.

Seriously, fuck gun fags in their boy cunts.

You call the cops when you see black people walking on the sidewalk outside your parents house

Atta boy. Keep the posts good and kosher. lol

Airsoft. Your magazine is an airsoft mag, and you're a huge faggot.

Must be a WWE fan as well, they are stereotypically obese or addicted.

hook, line, and sinker. why are gunfags so stupid?

lol

Attached: reallydumbass.png (609x389, 49.66K)

Why should I be afraid? I have a gun...
Are you afraid that people have guns? You should buy a gun and get proper training so you don't have to be afraid

Attached: IMG_20220501_000707620_HDR.jpg (2146x3507, 1.06M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_20220501_000823710.jpg (3000x3057, 1.25M)

Woman-tier insult

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-30 222146.png (802x606, 472.39K)

Nice fagsoft mag

What if I still suck and take dick but love guns?

Post a judge and il be impressed

I responded almost immediately with a mobile screenshot. Go ahead and explain how I photoshopped it so quickly.
But remember, that means you'd be saying I was smart and skilled enough to do so almost immediately, which you claim gunfags aren't. So, which is it?

The cucks trigger so easily

>2-minute gap vs. 9 minute gap
user....

YOU RANG?

Attached: IMG_20220501_001221102_HDR.jpg (2414x3928, 1.14M)

I'd like to see your soi ass try

user aren't you a little old to still be posting on here? Seriously a +50 year old shouldn't be left unsupervised on here

>I responded almost immediately with a mobile screenshot
lol

Attached: child nig.jpg (473x629, 20.85K)

I HAVE AN APP FOR THAT

Attached: IMG_20220501_001407386_HDR.jpg (2471x4000, 1.62M)

>Implying that Walmart knife isn't going to break before it penetrates skin

Try 31 zoomer. Student loans paid off, guns owned, woman married, land acquired, dog trained, alcoholism...well fuck you.
Stay mad

Double fucking dubs, anti fags and kike shills eternally BTFO!!

Attached: 1603647011550.jpg (532x542, 118.51K)

Based how'd you do it?

Go to bed, little nigger.

Nigger, I literally butchered last year's deer with this knife. Try saving up your weed money for quality. Go ahead, Google this brand and tell me how cheap it is

Attached: IMG_20220501_001912020.jpg (2150x4000, 1.19M)

Lol, knew it. Thanks for sharing

That is one of the best looking knives I've ever seen. Good job bro

Attached: 1642223494535.jpg (500x581, 34.14K)

>Mfw I spent my youth in Kunar, Sudan, Somalia freelancing

Attached: 1645890962651.jpg (302x301, 9.96K)

Fuck you got the hands of a boomer. Your hands look terrible, lay off the salt and moisturize. Wouldn't be surprised if you're a smoker or alcoholic

Honestly, got a little/lot lucky. Went to the military, got out, tried to go to college, was an alcoholic with serious issues. Fucked around, didn't even try to use GI bill, ended up wasting tens of thousands in student loans. Literally ended up homeless in a small city in the midwest. Found a woman who I don't deserve who made me want to be better. Got a job stocking produce at Walmart. Busted my ass and saved every penny I could. Got an apartment, had a gf, and started grinding. Kept moving up, kept pushing, kept the drinking minimal. Found a niche (small operation meat production) that I kind of knew from my childhood, kept grinding. Literally just paid off my student loans this last week.
If I had to do it now, I would unironically start at Walmart. They have a program for employees now that literally pays 100% of college for certain degrees.

Got it on sale at Bass pro. It's been fantastic

Is that actually damascus or just the low rent surface treatment that's so common?

I worked with my hands most of my life and was both after getting out of the military.
Also, no

Where do you go where that's an aesthetic knife, Walmart???

How overweight are you 20-30lbs?

oh my god, he thinks anyone gives a shit
the people in your life who you think are your friends are laughing about the way you behave behind your back
lord knows we are