Can we have a truck driver thread?

Can we have a truck driver thread?

Any other truck drivers here?

Attached: 4D294E9A-307E-43E1-B691-E91A583E8DEC.jpg (640x480, 73.94K)

one of my friends is a truck driver, he also happens to be kind of a dumbass, and all through the panda mick all he posted on FB were reposts of how truck drivers are essential workers PUTTING THEIR LIVES AT RISK every day venturing out into the covid wasteland to make sure society doesn't collapse

he delivers cardboard boxes and shrinkwrap

He sounds like a crybaby. Most of us aren’t like that.

I was careful to stress that he happens to be kind of a dumbass yes

I only drive a ute (pickup truck)

Attached: IMG_1100.jpg (2048x1536, 781.71K)

Nice, you from the USA?

My personal vehicle is a chevy 3500 dually, i do roll offs in my work truck which is a f650 like my OP.

I'm originally from the USA but I've lived in Aus for the last many years

Attached: 2020_0307_151918_105 00_05_09.85.jpg (2048x1152, 593.32K)

How is it in Australia? Why’d you move way over there?

Anyone drive trucks in the mines? Would love to hear their experiences as those machines are huge. Was always a fan of mighty machines growing up.

You know there's a daily dedicated to you fat fucks over on auto

Life here is good. I've been living in pretty country towns for the last few years but just now moved back to Sydney. My Colorado does not fit on the roads here, nevermind parking garages and shit either.

It's a long story; backpacking lead to work which lead to a university degree which led to more work which led to another university degree which led to different work and now just started another job back in Syds. Total elapsed time: 16.5 years.

One of my coworkers from last job in the Hunter Valley left to drive trucks in the coal mines, although I haven't kept in touch with her enough to know how she's finding it

How do you migrate to aus? Is it worth it? Where did you live in us? Why did you go to aus? How do abbos compare to niggers?

You migrate very slowly and carefully because it's almost impossible. Also I'm not answering all your specific questions user

Attached: overconfident.jpg (125x221, 7.61K)

I don't mean to come across sexist but you threw me off with "her". What about you, your job?

yeah it was kind of random move, she was our receptionist at work (medical) but the mines pay more than twice her salary so now she drives bigass mining trucks overnight on 3rd shift

been driving b double for over a year now, delivering fruit and veg to markets local and interstate, started out as a delivery driver on vans and small trucks and upgraded to this, from time to time i visit Yea Forums when i pull up for the night or day depending on my daily driving limit. Its a good job for me, your own your own most of the time and only have to deal with people when you offload your truck which suits me cause im not really a people person anyhow. Money is good, i dont really spend anything cause i live in the rig or at a company paid hotel and just planning on saving for about 10-15 years, after that gonna get a decent caravan and ute and basically travel Australia

Attached: IMG.png (708x306, 353.77K)

I mean follow the money. Earn some coin for a little bit and return to regular life after stuffing her purse, makes sense.

Fuck yeah. Chevy 3500 display checking in. ‘96 2wd, v8. Fucking cool work truck, but garbage mileage.

So you ride long haul? Are you single? I’m sure would suck if you had a family.

Truckerfag checking in

Attached: 6E4A3EA4-3FCD-4005-931C-B6328CB08A64.jpg (1920x1440, 749.18K)

You will never be a real woman.

Attached: 92CCC87E-8435-4846-9CA9-6C9922E38E41.png (920x1294, 136.41K)

Former truckerfag checking in. Fuck that shit.

Do people flash you their tits? Anything fun or funny you saw in another vehicle?

Schneider rider here. New tractors have auto transmissions.

I hate driving automatic i much prefer 10 speed.

As long as you're not one of those trump truckers crying about mandates you're ok OP

I agree. Getting out of this shit job. Too many niggers and liberals on the road and the government is worse than china. Absolute hell

ywnbaw

I’m unvaccinated because i work for myself. I voted for Trump but im not dickriding him like a lot of people. He was definitely better than Joe Biden.

The new cascadias are really nice though

Attached: 5CAAA09D-A755-4CA0-9635-E8062E52C41C.jpg (1200x675, 157.67K)

>niggers and liberals on the road and the government is worse than china
what the actual fuck fantasy hell do you live in? one more time in more detail user - you can't drive a truck as a profession because... why exactly?

Attached: 1313613920045.png (400x400, 7.78K)

You’re replying to a jew shill dumbass

For the US truckers how hard is a class B cdl test? What is the hardest part of the test because I heard you have to do a mini inspection before actually driving, I could imagine someone failed before they even got on the road.

then fuck you

Youre clearly not a trucker. Get in the gas chamber jew

not a tranny trumper
eat shit

Depends if you’re in a liberal shithole or a normal state. I did mine on a tractor trailer. Same shit, just memorize the inspection its not hard. Class b is easy to drive

>truckers are nazis
good to know gubbels

Fuck you tranny bitch i guarantee you’re a nasty tranny lot lizard and mad at trump voters for laughing and making fun of your filthy ass while you crawl into the sleeper of some liberal flip flop driver.

I’ve been a trucker for almost 10 years now. The almost is because of time off due to an accident in 2015 that left me with 27 breaks, torn ligaments, severed nerves, ripped off muscles. The works. And then just this past Xmas I had a brake pot explode point blank in my face, took the spring right to the forehead. Learning how to walk/talk again wasn’t too bad, but still a long way off from driving again.

Neither accident happened while actually driving. Go figure.

>not a tranny trumper
>eat shit

Attached: 83301AB7-95EC-49A2-AF31-00BB018CB287.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

Bro why class B? You might as well get Class A and be able to drive anything. Class B is a waste of time imo, you’re limiting yourself on your options and you have to go back and redo everything if you ever want class A.

It’s a dangerous job. Hopefully you killed a few trannies during the accident.

>losing
>switching to tranny cringe

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

Attached: B42059BA-DD1E-48A0-B407-78E467066B6B.png (1080x1891, 82.06K)

They changed CDL laws federally a few months ago requiring all people who want CDL to take so many hours in a driving class/course. No more getting your permit and just driving to the DMV next week for your test.

>durr J00S J00S mommy
cringe

Dump gang

Attached: 2222C77C-6D94-488E-9AE9-19A89D4EFF72.jpg (1600x1157, 343.49K)

>Triggered
Lol you trannies are so easy

Such a small hauling capacity on that long trailer lol whats up with this?

>No more getting your permit and just driving to the DMV next week for your test.
You couldn’t do that before anyway. Too much shit to learn. Funny they’ll let a drug addicted dipshit drive uber (for commerce) without a CDL but they put the rope on truckers. Fucked up country we live in.

>literally saving tranny cringe on hd
>literally losing this hard

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

Trucks are funny

They get loaded up to the max 80000 lbs, rocks and sand are heavy lol, a regular load in one of these will haul 25 tons of product

Well we are driving a lot bigger and more dangerous vehicles with a lot more weight than a uber driver lol but i get what you’re saying we are very regulated but i think thats better than having a lot of drunk or drugged up people driving around vehicles with 40k lbs loaded lol

Attached: C730DDB8-2735-402C-A2A7-CDF7400C5DB0.png (478x687, 314.56K)

there don't need to be as many of them either

most of our needs could be taken care of by rail

Thats crazy, i guess the picture doesn’t do justice to the size of that thing. I do roll offs i haul up to 26klbs but thats about it. Thats a big ass load to be hauling 80,000.

>frogposting
>obsessed with trannies

hahahahaha closeted faggot

hahahahaha

hahahahaha stupid loser

Good point lol. Still uber drivers are driving passengers so they should be regulated too. A cdl is for commerce and uber is commerce. My company drove me to a terminal in an uber and I thought I was gonna die with how that nigger drove.

>Ha ha ha ha
Literally a meme

Attached: 0BE9287F-CB39-4B65-82B8-A5E01D3584BC.jpg (1024x480, 95.91K)

user do you have your cock in hand right now
srsly

Attached: 6BEF6B7E-A5C3-4F0F-B9A0-2A81990E13DF.jpg (1024x1013, 67.43K)

I personally would never ride in an Uber with some random. I don’t trust other people driving me, when i go somewhere i am always the driver lol.

>saving tranny cringe on hd

hahahaha

hahahaha

Attached: A6BB16EA-F71D-45A9-9F33-468E2F48A3B7.jpg (982x611, 172.68K)

I drive a truck for work but I'm not a truck driver, all I need is a DOT medical

what do you drive?

Always wondered how they secure those roll offs, is there chandler underneath or pins?

>being this mad about mandates
>posting tranny cringe
rekt faggot hahahaha

hahahahaha

Chains*

Attached: B575DB5C-602F-40F2-90A2-79C9A8F83666.png (964x875, 481.31K)

>literally posting fap folder

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

just got a new f250 which I like less than the silverado it replaced and pull a 8x24 with it

How’s the silverado better? I’m looking at getting a pickup soon. I know the base f250 is absolute shit. Is that what you drive? The seat is on the fucking floor and you can’t adjust it on the base model.