What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

Attached: fucktano.png (599x702, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/1054588251518967809
thenoodledroop.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always thought to put sugar on melons, but clearly someone has salted him.

He has such a hate boner for Jaden Smith lol.

the nerve of this fat melon to talk about people who dont work and only live thru seeing what others are doing lol

He's a soldier for putting up with all that roastie bullshit

Funny how his only criticism for Shallow from A Star is Born was that it was from a movie starring two "privileged" actors.

didnt he LITERALLY just give billy elliot an 8

>2019
>Shills for shillie eyelish
Wheres his consistency
What a fag

Literally any female artist who seems "underground" and has a large following is an obvious industry plant with connections.

not @ing them and then that excuse for not doing so is the biggest bitch move i've ever seen him pull

right here

Attached: 1532939380347.jpg (1000x2700, 442K)

gotta put food in that fat face somehow my dudes

KEK does anyone have that whiteknight tweet screencap

Nothing about the OP implies that he thinks industry plants can't make good music.

Attached: 1540311210729[1].jpg (1023x666, 107K)

bruh

he's gonna do a live review of MBDTF soon and give it a ten.

Bruh

this may be one of his worst moments, a married man show casing he's very hard boner for a under aged girl

Nyan is 19, but yeah she does look underage

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

Attached: anthonycucktano.png (807x452, 499K)

>your own fanbase turns on you
mobile.twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/1054588251518967809

(((Ezra)))
Sigh...it's all so fucking tiring

she was so impressed that they ended up making love that night

Wow Cuckgau is so fucking pathetic
Imagine making quotas for female artists and hip hop and at the same time wanting people to take your reviews seriously

Lol is that pic real

“they don’t need a @. they spend all day looking at what other people are saying about them instead of working”

it’s funny because he may as well be describing himself. he’s irrationally mad at someone he doesn’t know, but he’s too spineless to give a name to his “truth” for fear that he’ll get cancelled or some shit

fuck that hypocrite, he’s just as fake as anyone he intends to call out

Yeha I think so too with all the MBDTF guest content recently.

also, I'm surprised people hate on him so much. I don't often agree but it's just nice to listen to someone talk about the music they like, and he's pretty good at it.

>and he's pretty good at it.
Yea Forums is dead.

Attached: persona.jpg (1280x733, 118K)

yeah

melon 5 minutes before billie eilish paid for her review

Attached: 1541618619200 fantano.jpg (483x1075, 102K)

fuck off and go back to instagram

what a cuckold

Attached: 1554750237173.jpg (240x232, 7K)

God what a fag. Used to think he was cool when he interviewed Sam but this nigga retarded

Attached: AB888F2B-3C37-49F1-93D6-E203E7A57E44.jpg (600x600, 33K)

he had to turn against sam when his career was put in danger from the fader article. theneedleworm.

did he actually say this?

>I got more money out of it
How does this work? Someone wrote a hit piece on Fantano and he was compensated?

Look at that emoji you know he was lowkey buttblasted

Damn. He's very unlikable here.

Maybe it's a "any press is good press" type of thing? Even though he closed down a youtube channel with ~1mm subscribers over it.

so this faggot scrolls Yea Forums all day and takes his topics from reading this fucking shitposting or what

Oh, the irony of that statement.

>totally, TOTALLY not mad or anything...

Attached: 1552140285282.jpg (633x758, 91K)

Bruh how does a shitty article completely change your personality like this?

He was always unlikable. He deserves the hate he gets on here.

>i-i g-got more monies than u
xD depressed fat blacked faggot

You'd be surprised how many e celebs rip Yea Forums off. The fact that everything here is anonymous and all threads 404 is a goldmine for someone looking to leach off of someone else's ideas

thenoodledroop.tumblr.com
I'm surprised more people on here don't know about or mention this in fantano hate threads. I used to watch him sometimes but unsubscribed from him after I stumbled upon this. I wish I had found out about RSSTB sooner, they are actually entertaining and talented and deserved way more attention. they also made a hilarious low budget horror film based on him. fuck fantano, he was always a douche

You know who isn’t an industry plant? MatPat’s wife Stephanie.

Attached: D4D6473D-22C6-4BED-9817-E7CD248DB198.png (741x926, 1.02M)

How did Fantano actually manage to be more unlikeable than fucking Roosh?

Someone should make an inforgraph/pic of all this, cause scrolling through one tumblr from bottom to top isn’t the best way to glean information

Anybody have that image saved of melon rating his ape wife's pussy a light 5?

Man, he's been nothing but an insufferable faggot for years now. It's crazy how unlikable he is now.

A lot of people in the music and entertainment industry come from that. WHy is it such a big fucking deal now?

He's way too old to be caring about this.

Thats fucked up

i normally hate melons fucking guts but this tweet is one of the only good things to come out of his fat mouth in ages

based

Cheers user. You are obviously very Stephpilled.

Attached: 47E0C953-4E13-4421-A595-A2159B68BE90.png (1080x1080, 1.09M)

>RSSTB
Mein neger

true story

Did he suddenly remember he critiqued Lana for the same thing and decide to try and be consistent?

uhhh.... i don't like him, and i don't think this paints a great picture of him, but that whole thing seemed to be missing a lot of context. like i don't see how that proves he plagiarised anything besides maybe cal chuchesta

but Hyde is still a faggot.

Fantano is a wreck

going chris ott mode

Attached: 1542674163561.png (563x392, 281K)

finally, a man of taste

Attached: 1416294656300.jpg (207x263, 12K)