Thoughts on piss play?

thoughts on piss play?

Attached: piss sucking woman.gif (370x208, 1.53M)

Attached: 1545777639094.png (520x512, 70.86K)

Im pretty pissed off about it honestly.

Attached: 1262129833069.jpg (1200x797, 99.26K)

Had an ex that was into it. Mainly something we would do in the shower.

i enjoy being urinated on and urinating on someone else, btw.

Attached: girl pissing in girl.gif (450x550, 1.97M)

hot af

same

>Mainly something we would do in the shower.
In the shower/tub is the only place I've done it.

Attached: piss-tub.gif (318x202, 1.68M)

hotel room is the best

btw, I'm zac effronmode and I've prob hooked up with like 50+ girls in my life

i'd say 25% are super into it, and 50% can be convinced pretty easily is you go at it as something youre into and is hot

Attached: 1650516007262.jpg (622x750, 67.01K)

Yeah we did hotels from time to time. Outside on occasion too. We went to Mexico for a week once and snuck out on the beach at night and did it there.

using a girl as my human urinal outdoors in public is on my bucket list.

Attached: pee-open-up.jpg (1280x720, 66.04K)

Shit was cash while it lasted. She was into it and some other kinky shit. Unfortunately she was also into shoplifting.

Hotel room. Kek

The freaky ones are always kleptos, arsonists, abortionists, cutters and worse.

Attached: double-pee.gif (320x240, 1.65M)

Yeah. In the last few months I knew something wasn't right but the things she was willing to do blinded me to it. When the cops showed up that's when I knew it was real and real over.

I want to try it but hesitant. Need to find the wright woman. Piss play with a hooker would be so fuck bad.

As in I want them to piss on me as well a me on them.

Don't do it with a hooker. It's too passionate for whores.

Attached: peeing all over her.gif (214x262, 924.73K)

I've always wanted a woman to drink my morning piss first thing when I wake up. That would be so fucking hot. Sadly, it's never happened and probably never will.

Start out with someone you know and trust. Have her start drinking a ton of water. Empty her bladder on the toilet a couple times while still only drinking more water.

That way when she does pee on your face it won't taste bad so you can open your mouth to catch some gulps of her stream.

Drink at least some but let the flow run all over you and feel the warmth.

Attached: piss-cunt.gif (300x196, 1006.31K)

morning piss is rancid af. i still gag on the dark yellow piss.

yeah I want to do it with a fuck buddy or partner

First time I did it to my wife was in the shower. I jokingly threatened to pee on her ass and instead of pull away she pushed it towards me.

I have heard that is a good place to start if the taste and smell of piss is a bit strong at first.

I love to get fucked in the ass and then get peed on my back

its amazing. a total fucking domination of a whore who deep down isn't into it and is just doing it to get you off.

best part is when they drink it

I drink a lot of water so I don't usually have a bad smell. Her only rule with it now is to not get it in her hair. Or anything that can't be cleaned like the bed or carpet.

I only really like it if it's just piss being pissed into someone's ass like an enema of piss

Go that route for sure

Attached: piss-vag.gif (400x225, 972.01K)

I pissed on my gf, no issues, just do it in the shower and don’t be a fucking weirdo pissing all over your house.
It’s not even a big deal, I don’t think piss play is like shit play or anal or even a blowjob
Just don’t turn on the water till after ur done pissing so she sits there and the warm turns to cold and she feels she is soaked in shame and piss

had similar experiences. I hooked up with 70+ girls. Rarely i had a girl that didn't at least try to do it. A few just can't pee in front of someone cause too shy.

What i love the most is to clean my gf with my tongue after she take a piss. The scent, the taste, it's wonderful.

Sauce pls op need this vid

mmm... pissy pussy

This woman is the champion of drinking pee.

Attached: piss play woman swallows husbands pee in mouth 1.webm (640x360, 783.53K)

No idea how to tell my girlfriend that I want to piss on her and for her to piss on me.

It's fun but my ex never drank enough water so her pee tasted really bad

My wife was really hesitant to ask me to do it. Like figured I would leave her instantly if she did. I agreed to do it and it's been a thing ever since with us. She really only wants it when she's really horny. The last time I did it to her was in the shower. I stepped in and she was on her knees holding her hair back.

had this problem with my ex. Her pee was very yellow and the smell too strong.

pee on myself in the shower some nights
tonight might be another one of those

Tasty

Exactly. Though I still enjoyed it and I liked that she really got off to it.

I love piss play especially on feet while they wear heels. Told my gf and thankfully she said she will let me do it to her even tho she isnt into pissplay

I'm into try it only if I'm the one pissing. I think it'd be kind of hot to piss in a girls ass right after I cum in it, but I'm not keen on being in another relationship for a while because my ex kinda ruined feleings for me, so I'm just gonna have to imagine for now

only if piss ends up inside the pussy

>morning piss is rancid af. i still gag on the dark yellow piss
That's the beauty of it.
The more it smells/tastes like old piss, the better.
Also always fun to do: fuck her ass pronebone, nut in ass, then fill her colon with your yellow liquid gold. Feels good.

I like peeing on her right before sex. Shower with her. Likely have some shower sex before smack her ass to herd her to the bedroom and fuck more.

Attached: piss in wife mouth urinal deep throat_3.webm (476x268, 1.89M)

>only if piss ends up inside the pussy
The problem with that is, it has nowhere to go. It's a dead end, and comes out too easily/soon.
Using her stomach or colon like a mobile pissoir anywhere is fun.
Have her latch on and guzzle it down - anytime, anywhere

>Saved vid

Great drinking and deep throat skill. She's amazing.

Same! Also like taking an actual bath, and when finished, I lay back and let loose a stream all over myself. Rub it around, enjoy the feel while I jack off, then empty the tub and shower off.

>Great drinking and deep throat skill. She's amazing
That a pro/ethot? What's her name?

Interesting

Im pretty meh about it. I dated a woman for a while that loved me filling all her holes with my piss. She'd drink it down as often as I would feed it to her.

Turned out she was a completely psychotic person who cheated on me multiple times.

So, I'm pretty hesitant to get involved with someone with the piss fetish.

don't you have to bathe again?

>don't you have to bathe again?
Did you miss the part where I said "then I empty the tub and shower off"?

Attached: sarah-toilet.webm (480x640, 476.3K)

I think it's pretty hot and I would love to piss on a chick.

well hydrated from a women on my body in the shower is a ok, but nothing, and i mean NOTHING else is

This shit I'm fucking around with loves piss in her mouth. She also eats ass like a pro

she didn't drink a drop

She drank some, but yeah she later said on her tumblr she wished she'd swallowed it all

Attached: 7990e589f5.jpg (458x810, 66.22K)

I'm disappointed that my wife won't participate.

Attached: poh-v0049-spanish-showers-7min-143.jpg (1280x720, 154.3K)

Attached: 19038920.gif (235x373, 1.64M)

sure did

Attached: cumshot-in-cissy-fag-mouth.gif (724x480, 871.1K)