Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Attached: Ichigo (139).png (616x616, 525.63K)

I'm a virgin.

i like hockey

Is that interesting? I dunno. Why do you think you're a virgin?

I like turtles

Attached: Ichigo (96).png (402x609, 454.6K)

I managed to find the Chicago secret car on the videogame driver 2 for ps one on my own.

Attached: 1651257873315m.jpg (1024x958, 75.92K)

we could play hockey with turtles and hit them with hockey sticks on the ice

I've never played that one, is it fun?

Attached: Ichigo (43).png (558x628, 732.02K)

That would be unethical. I'm in!

Attached: Ichigo (114).png (1118x626, 969.63K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When you are 10yo it can be.
It's a type of free roam like grand theft auto, but released in the late nineties when grand tgeft auto was still 2d.

There's four maps representing four cities

Chicago
Havana
Las Vegas
Rio

You could play story mode
Or free roam mode

In free roam you picked one car out of four and you start with that vehicle and pretty much all vehicles are the same when you play.
You just do whatever and sometimes you get a police car to chase you and a damage and felony bar.
If the damage bar got full you would lose
If you were chased by police you couldn't change cars and you would have to keep the damage
If you lost the police the felony bar would work like stars in grand theft auto.

In Chicago there's a baseball stadium.
It's a B on the map within a square very north.
If you go around it there's 4 doors and one says "tickets" if you try to enter the door like you would enter a car you get the secret thing.

I managed to do it by being very persistent about trying to open doors of buildings for no good reason beyond being excited as a kid and "trying to get into buildings".
I would do that in free roam, like, going to a building, door and trying to open it randomly and then the stadium was a victim were it was like "whOOoA it worked!" "thafuck?"

Havana was an obvious one I missed and a friend told me about it. Even if you find the place you have to press a button in a stick to the right of the front gate a little bit far away from the wall

Creepy!

Attached: 1651250137713.jpg (1687x2048, 389.1K)

....what

Attached: Ichigo (95).png (271x635, 321.73K)

It's not fun, it's creepy. That's the takeaway.

I got the creepy component. The intention is just... what.

Attached: Ichigo (60).png (363x626, 376.08K)

Stop being a little cunt to the lad, you asked a question and you got a fair response

I'm being a cunt? I'm engaging them based on what they presented yo

Attached: Ichigo (213).png (673x638, 704.37K)

If you dont like him we can make you play with Jamal and Tyrone if you'd prefer that

Attached: bbc2.jpg (4000x2667, 494.51K)

Again I never said I disliked them

Good lord why is everyone attacking me for this lol

Attached: Ichigo (59).png (678x602, 703.64K)

Interesting about OP: OP posts anime girl with his posts and intentionally or not animates them with it.

I'm a loser but hey, I like mint ice cream

I make mead.

Attached: 1613290539561.png (689x570, 609.42K)

I just came twice

That might be interesting, depending on my answer. Why not ask me a question? ;)

That makes you even more of a loser imo. Who the FUCK likes mint?

Neat, for yourself or at a distributor level?

Attached: Ichigo (115).png (446x627, 492.75K)

Can we see tits?

Good job! Now you gotta go for the 3peat

Google it, you'll see TONS.

Attached: Ichigo (94).png (363x503, 406.11K)

>Why not ask me a question?
There's nothing I feel like asking.

Fair enough. Well, if there's nothing you'd like to share and nothing you want to ask then I suggest you leave the thread & I hope you have a pleasant night

Attached: Ichigo (34).png (691x635, 715.53K)

... I mainly mint chocolate chip, but either is good to me. Now I feel worse, thanks OP

Attached: img.jpg (1080x810, 94.82K)

I was being jokey and not serious! You're not a bad person because you like that flavor lol

I'm sorry I made you feel bad.

Attached: light blue.png (537x514, 387.25K)

>I suggest you leave the threa
Here's a question

What makes this a good suggestion?

What is or is not a good suggestion seems to be entirely up to the perception of whoever is interpreting it, no?

I can only make suggestions as they pertain to my thread and hope they're good ones. If they're not in your view, let me know why and I'll try to change my perception in future.

Attached: Ichigo (80).png (372x639, 428.26K)

Currently for relatives and friends. Soon I´ll get ready to sell it. People and restaurants.

Attached: 8033debccd31c0421dee4a4f3d83512d.jpg (375x380, 15.59K)

From what I understand, mead is made from fermeted honey no?

Do you have beehives that you collect from or do you buy it?

Attached: Ichigo (211).png (694x605, 771.21K)

I buy it. And is also raw honey, in this case.
Basically, what I do is called "wild fermentation", which means that I get to grow my own yeast (from the honey) and then rack it so it can keep eating sugar to make alcohol.

Attached: Bee Lord.jpg (332x152, 9.03K)

>no?
No. Good suggestions lie outside of the individual, they pertain to the range of options contingent on the thing-on-itself, in this case your being and my being, very obviously.

If you live on a property that can support it, you might consider raising bees yourself! It helps the local fauna & generates profit for you. Also it helps bees not go fucking extinct

Sounds like you've got a cool setup tho!

Attached: Ichigo (262).png (718x490, 595.82K)

I am too drunk to provide an accurate and coherent response to this, I hope you accept my apologies lol

I have ideas on how to respond but without the right terminology & ability to properly construct phrases etc. I'd just be making myself look stupid if I tried.

Attached: Ichigo (227).png (248x606, 313.98K)

Thank you. And yes, I´m interested in beekeeping.

The thing is that I need to get cash and study to fully understand what I´m doing.

Also, it looks cool enough to focus the marketing on that. I actually care, but it would be dumb not to take that route.

Attached: merlin_178795935_c15984a4-108b-4e9e-aea4-fe826d199f40-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1363, 610.77K)

I meant to say flora but I assume bees also help fauna

There are a plethora of beekeeping youtube channels which I've watched that might help, if you have some time to spare. I'm in a place where I could never raise bees and I have a crippling phobia of flying insects but you could try!

Attached: Ichigo (76).png (1134x639, 835.48K)

Its fine OP. Just a long day on my part.
The mint makes it a bit nicer to me.
Since you seem keen on asking othets to share, can I ask you something?

Just KISS ME
idiot!

What you enjoy is up to you, if it's not hurting anything then we're cool lol. You can ask whatever

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND IF I'D WANT TO KISS YOU

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Ichigo (222).png (1125x634, 827.23K)

Seems you have quite a collection of those images. So why do you avatar post?

I used to avatar and collect as well and was curious is all.

That´s exactly the way I learned to make mead, then I bought books to cover the theoretical part. It´s amazing what you can learn for free or for a few dollars.

But right now I have to learn some more to properly get this going. And then I´ll relocate to a countryside not so far from where I live.

Attached: p0b5m60z.jpg (976x549, 77.76K)

I'll be watching your thread and leaving when you leave.

History? Mostly that. There's also the fact that people can recognize me with those images

As "anonymous" as Yea Forums claims to be, there's always been people who come here and want a safe place to come & talk. That's obviously not what mods & those who run the site want to proliferate but still, it exists. And yes, there's nowhere "safe" on Yea Forums, but at least here you know me.

That's awesome! If you ever get a distribution method going, I'd love to share to friends who would love to pay for your product

Okie dokie

Attached: Ichigo (62).png (308x634, 418K)

Mr Colbert?
More like, Mr Coolbert

Claro que si, soy yo

Attached: Ichigo (173).png (291x659, 336.97K)

Tu cola

Gotcha. Yeah, I mainly did it for that reason to. But mainly on /bant/. Seeing your thread made me a bit nostalgic I guess.

Mods will be mods, and are bit annoying in that respect. But it was nice posting with ya, ichigo-poster. Gotta go. If I see ya around I'll drop in and say hi.

- mint

That's kinda ominous user...

Si es esto

I'm a known evader and they really don't care anymore lol

Enjoy your night, thank you for stopping by!

Attached: Ichigo (90).png (319x556, 415.16K)

I hope to get it done soon. The thing is that I don´t live in the US, Canada, etc. But who knows, this could get a long way.

I think that if I can make it work here, I´ll get it done anywhere.

Attached: mead-credit-Getty-Images---Alissa-Sanderson_720x720-41d923dc44494b569b8a68f3b787e2cf.jpg (720x405, 44.54K)

I was on submarines for four years

Ah okay, so there are different laws & whatnot. You should try to do it if you can

Nuclear? I have a family member who was a Navy SEAL so they did some time on subs lol

Attached: Ichigo (133).png (316x524, 366.85K)

Cute bu...
I'm sorry, I can't say it, I'm not a RP fag

Say it you FUCK

Attached: Ichigo (268).png (469x604, 366.46K)

When I say Im done with you I fuckin mean it.

I've been logposting for years.

Attached: 1650936661340.jpg (1024x567, 57.65K)

Fuck you

Okay?

Good

:(

Attached: Ichigo (7).png (191x583, 220.51K)

Yes, laws can be a pain. But when goverments see investors, they can get along. I´m not implying bribes, just to be clear.

But what I mean´t was that I could replicate the way I do things so this works somewhere else, with few to no changes at all.

Attached: Mead-Day-.jpg (1200x1200, 250.7K)

>That's kinda ominous user.
Thanks

That's cool, yeah mine was a nuclear, carried nuclear missiles too, slept with my feet basically on a missile tube.

Nah I get what you're saying lol. You have a good head for this stuff, I'm sure you'll be succesful

Attached: Ichigo (15).png (176x619, 222.57K)

Don't feel like you missed anything, its a cool story to tell, but that is it. Most of the time it was AIDS

Good Evening OP!

Are you AI?

Attached: Beer 2022.jpg (1280x696, 102.76K)