Why am i cursed Yea Forums?

Why am i cursed Yea Forums?

I have 2 daughters and a third kid on the way. I just found out today my 3rd is a girl as well.

Why can i not have a fucking boy to live on the family name? My sperm is fucked and only makes girls. I am the only boy out of my 4 sisters as well.

Is it cucked to only have girls and no boys? Should i care that my last name won’t be passed on to any of my grandchildren?

Attached: A2E36E38-C5D3-4E14-864E-FCF9FF45E904.png (530x299, 242.24K)

OP is a faggot

Lol i definitely have kids son, not everyone here is a foreveralone faggot like yourself.

My only problem is i only have girls. But atleast i’m making white kids, more than a virgin like you will ever do.

>Should i care that my last name won’t be passed on to any of my grandchildren?
Yes. You will be doing your best to raise them for other men to eventually fuck anyways. The ultimate and final cuck.

There’s an old wives tale that says if a man has all girls he sucks in bed. You see, sperm has a higher chance of turning out male, the higher the temp. And the internal tempature of a women increased during orgasm. So according to the old wives and their tales, you have all girls because you can’t make your wife orgasm.

I've got two girls, OP. Mine are 14 and 16, redheaded and beautiful. There are boys sniffing around here 24x7, I've given up ever getting another good night's rest. It's going to get worse for you.

Rolling

Maybe they’ll atleast marry someone with money

I don't understand not all women give up their last name, no reason your daughter should either. With how common divorce is it would be stupid for your daughters to give theirs up.

Meh idk could be true but that would mean my whole bloodline of men suck in bed lol. Every generation has all women and 1 boy, except me i can’t even get 1 boy but i will keep trying until i do.

I guess Lesbians don’t give theirs up or maybe one of them idk lol but i hope to raise them better than growing up to be fucking lesbians id rather them not live on my name then them be destined for hell.

Wtf man, I'm not talking about lesbians I'm talking about straight woman. Let's say they really like your last name, would you want them to marry a dude who would basically refuse to marry if they didn't give it up. Don't your daughters deserve a better husband than that? I mean in spanish culture they combine last names, it's not a unimaginable for them to keep it dude.

You’re right, i just personally don’t know any women who have refused to change their last name. Thats basically why i want a son for that only reason.

Looks like your lineage isn't worth being passed on, faggot.

Fuck you how many kids you have?

well you know what you have to do? fuck each of you little young daughters and try to make a son with them.

Dude you’re sick imagine saying stuff like that lol you must be a sight to behold

well if you are not going to fuck them then enjoy only having daughters.

At least one of your girls will be a single mother, your name will live on.

lol calm down

Tell your slut daughters to keep their surname and pass it on to their kids. By 2045 American men will be so emasculated by environmental pollution (endocrine disruptors) and jewish propaganda that they'll allow it, assuming they're even able to get your daughters pregnant (doubtful).
Civilization is falling apart, amigo. You're worrying about the wrong things.

Attached: 3wz77jymjpr21.jpg (1536x2048, 727.7K)

Send them to public school, odds are 1 of the 3 will turn out to be a boy.

kek

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 125.04K)

im so sorry man

literally every fathers worst nightmare

I’m trying to be positive convincing myself it doesn’t matter. It will be hard when they start dating lol.

well, your family name had a good run. but, ultimately your genetics end with you getting cucked. sorry bro.

you're more likely to have grandchildren if you have all girls. your reproductive success is secure

Rolling

What you rolling for? Lol

You genes are 1000000x more likely to spread by having girls. They’ll start fucking at around 11 years old and have men lining up for them until they’re 25 (the age they become inert, used up, and need to be disposed of)

Thats one way to look at it, i’m sure they’ll have kids with my genes but not my last name.

creep

Your last name is only words. Artificial shit created by corporate scum. It really doesn’t matter user. Congratulations on you baby. Take good care of her. Having a daughter is a fantastic achievement that many of use here will never reach.

YWNBAW

Thanks user, i love my daughters just as much as i would a boy..

If I may ask, how do you afford to have 3 kids? I’m in my late 20s with a full career and can’t even afford a house.

I own a roll off container company. I have 12 containers i rent out and drop off to jobsites or residential areas.

How did you get into that business?

What age will you start fucking them at?

Got my CDL and worked for another company doing roll offs. I decided to get my own truck and containers after saving up and start my own after doing it for 7 years. I have 21 yard containers i charge 500$ for delivery and pickup + whatever the cost to dump it is.

I also have smaller 12 yard containeds i get 350$ From + fees. I usually keep most of them rented out all the time so i’m bringing in pretty good money.

I can impregnate your wife if you want OP I'm working on my 5th boy that's due in July. 3 from one woman 1 from another and I was with my current girl 2 months before I knocked her up with this one. I'm doing my part to continue the white master race as an American of polish and Norwegian descent!

Sorry bud we only make babies of anglo stock

Let me breed one if daughters, I'll even keep her name

You're a lazy cunt
You do nothing but sit, and its cooked your balls
Its a security measure to ensure that lazy boys don't breed more lazy boys
You should've been less lazy you lazy cunt

Nice, I have a CDL too. I was planning on buying my own truck (im a company driver now) but with how things are going i’m abandoning that idea lol

Calm down faggit

You absolutely should care as a man. Lucky for you times are a changing (for the worse) and one of your white daughters will probably marry a beta male who will let her keep her last name and the kids will have a double last name

OP, idk how you find meaning in life but I don't think this situation's priority #1.

Ever flip a coin and get 3 heads? Boom, there's your answer

Man you can make bank right now driving a truck. I prefer doing roll off because it’s local and i enjoy it. It’s a lot better working for yourself earning the profits of your labor instead of earning it for someone else.

Its ok, in s few years they will just be freckle face monsters and nobody will want them, you can relax soon

You're an idiot.

Shut up tranny

>It’s a lot better working for yourself earning the profits of your labor instead of earning it for someone else.

You’re very right about that, but i’ve been driving tractor trailer for a while and im just getting sick of the long hours. I used to be fine with it, now I can’t take much more. And with the new government regulations and everything being an o/o sounds like hell. You have everything in order so you’re very well off. It’s just starting this late seems like too much for me. I’m thinking of switching to plumbing. Better hours and still good pay.

My last name is Poochomper
Nobody wants it

Lol you're a Mexican dirt scrubber

i feel your pain, pal. but i have the complete opposite situation.
me and my wife have been triying for a boy and girl. so far we have 3 boys...
we dont know if its worth attempting for a fourth time or just give up and maybe adopt.

>Is it cucked to only have girls and no boys?

Only if you dont have sex with them

I'm on not mexican but what you said is still dumb man.

Not OP but it depends. Are you more interested in fucking girls or boys? Im not a faggot so id rather have a daughter to fuck personally.

That doesn't make any sense you retard

>OP is a kissless virgin.
Cool story bro.

Your a subhuman failure who doesn't know what it means to be a man

Worse than them all getting murdered an eaten?

Youre**********

why does it matter, faggot? Making up imaginary excuses to make your horse taller just makes you look even more pathetic