BILLIE

All I want to do before dying is licking her eyes and cumming inside her. I can' take it anymore it's consuming me, Billie's my goddess and I love her so much. I want to lick her feet and worship her, let her torture me and play with me in whatever way she wants. Help me get over this.

Attached: Billie.jpg (736x931, 179K)

Attached: CzOMrnMWgAEpfDn.jpg (1136x640, 76K)

Imagine the smell...

she looks gross, I don't know how any human can find this creature attractive

Ever slept with an art hoe? They all smell like moth balls for some reason

It's not about attractiveness.
It's about her being a goddess

>goddess

Nigger she's just some bland 20 something year old Industry plant that's larping as an emo 17 year old. Grow the fuck up.

okay nonce

Attached: Bil.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Attached: billieexposed.png (953x541, 409K)

Lol you suck

Attached: 1551752752006.gif (500x283, 832K)

same OP, same

She's just yet another spoiled rich kid and she makes bland fucking pop music. I didn't even realise i listened to this hoe the first time round it was so unmemorable

what do moth balls smell like?

I refuse to believe that people don't know this. It's obvious, really obvious. I guess in an age where authenticity is everything, nobody wants to admit it. I wonder what she's like under the act you know.

Grab a moth and smell it's underneath. It'd dusty.

More like Silly Eilish lmao

She looks like she smells awful

Just rape her

what if she's the one posting all of these, and being a bored shitposter is her real personality

>tfw no moth to smell

Attached: 12Untitled.png (341x357, 236K)

Yes I'm sure a rich kid with a pop career that is exploding is going to be sitting around on Yea Forums rather than having fun getting drunk and taking drugs and then buying tons of shit because you have so much money to burn

We call her Shillie Gentrifier.

Satan

she lives in california. who would be getting drunk and taking drugs at 2 pm

She can go enjoy the beach at 2pm, anything but being online. Winners don't sit inside all day