I hate chicks who get their tits removed for "back pain" like thats the cost of being a housewife while the man is out...

I hate chicks who get their tits removed for "back pain" like thats the cost of being a housewife while the man is out breaking his back

Attached: makeupfeedvibe_1651172543312772.webm (480x480, 601.25K)

>I can't possibly relate but I'm going to be an opinionated asshole regardless
touch grass

she's literally fucking worthless now. if that was my woman she'd be dropped in a second.

those tits made her shit worthwhile and breedable. became another basic white bitch after

spotted the white person who lives portland oregon

>I hate chicks who get their tits removed
...and they hate you too, amirite?!

bitches will do literally anything besides work out, it's hilarious

fuck I wish I lived in Portland and not shitty Columbus. But my point still stands.

exactly haha fucking whitey i hate you

good, I love the idea of living in some internet stranger's head rent-free. Seethe impotently.

she looks better with the smaller tits.

thats not rent free. you came on this thread defending bitches like a fucking cucklord. i know your type. doormat

Blacks hate whites constantly

Whites dont think about blacks at all

Attached: 1649333926980.gif (498x437, 218.52K)

God gives her a gift, and she slaps him in the face.

She lured a man to marry her, now she took away her only assets. That is grounds for divorce.

could have fooled me with the endless amount of nigger threads

agreed, the man would lose nothing by leaving her and would only gain his dignity back

Posted by a niggers, trannies, shills, or some combination no doubt. Playing pretend with the idea that others fantasize about nigs when its all just their mentally ill delusional fantasy.

why are you trying so hard lololol

my fist can touch your jaw

2wn80

>Playing pretend that others do not fantasize about nigs
FTFY

Wut

Attached: problem.jpg (469x428, 104.16K)

tit removal (as it's medically known) is a crime, the punishment is having small tits

See

i have back pain from carrying around this dick meme.jpg

>Playing pretend
What kind of autistic playground babytalk is this shit?!

>the man is out breaking his back
What is he, a Mexican day-laborer?

Why do you hate when other people do things that impacts literally no one else, specially not you?
>and double especially women

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 64.99K)

Nigga, you don't know about back pain then. It's constant, you use your back muscles and spinal structure to do literally anything besides lying still. I don't blame big tiddy bitches at all for wanting to avoid that hell.

Agreed! I have a bad back you don't see my crying about it. I just take pills.

Getting a reduction is just fucking lazy. It shows that you won't take the time to do some simple back-training exercises to build up your muscles so you can handle a little extra weight on your front. Even sticking to a half-assed fitness routine will do marvels for a girl. Also, Franny must be protected at all costs.

Attached: 232190810_francescacapaldi_1629746033_cs7ag0sp976_240412248_515462196570299_79600708903979.jpg (1440x1440, 175.55K)

It impacts my surroundings that other people will think this is good. I want big titted animals always. Dont influence those little augmented titties on me. Try again fag

A flat chest on a girl over 13 is a waste.

Ruins everything that is pure and good. Should be a crime against nature.

Attached: Punky then and now.jpg (480x780, 268.11K)

Yeah she is gonna hate how instantaneously men dont treat her the same anymore.

Also had a gf in high school who talked about getting this all the time and 15 years later she still hasn't and her back improved by working out lmfao.

>Implying breasts are a gift from god
Theyre just meatbags

i'm sure you can relate, troonturd

Attached: 1650915683792.jpg (320x192, 4.92K)

Wife had awesome boobs could still pass the pencil test at 36 and after two kids.
Complained of back pain for years
Had breast reduction but during operation she could hear everything.
Surgeon and team were in a jovial mood, she said, flippant and frivolous.
Her boobs were butchered infections and massive scarring.
I wanted her to sue their asses off, she wouldn’t.
“Doesn’t matter, my back doesn’t hurt anymore and nobody is going to see them anyway.”
She got that right, from tits to die for to I can’t stand to look at them all in one day

jewish argument
>why do you care that we shit on everything goy

the hell of going to the gym and working out, i know

Please take a selfie showing us your strong back muscles user

Attached: Francesca-TikTok-010.webm (576x820, 1.09M)

I don't have tits so I don't need strong back muscles. But if I had a horse cock that was causing my pelvis to hurt, you can damn well bet I'd be doing anything I could to strengthen my body, a cock reduction wouldn't even be on the table.

>what other people will think impacts my surroundings
wat

>“Doesn’t matter, my back doesn’t hurt anymore and nobody is going to see them anyway.”
>She got that right, from tits to die for to I can’t stand to look at them all in one day
should divorce her and make her pay for damages on top

honestly when a guy goes anti woman full on it usually means they're a fucking FAGGOT lmaoooooooo AMA

the punishment is disgusting scars like mentions.... by a better bra... cosmetic surgery is simply pathetic and this falls under that umbrella.
right haha like what do men do about back pain besides medication and working out? women are dumb and selfish .
you suck on them similar to women suck on cock? derived for pleasure and im not sucking any tits with surgical scars ... ewww
those mutants get fake tits then get em reduced to feel like a woman. freaks..

Touching breasts in a sexual way is sodomy, user. They are not for pleasure

I knew a girl who would orgasm from getting her tits sucked and played with.

im a huge sadist haha i can shit on women all day long because i want to cuddle with them and tell them itll be okay.. they really don't like this though lol

bro you sound fucking gay

you're a cuck whats your girlfriends phone number

then why does it feel good for both the recipient and the giver in some cases

I am sad for less tits to fondle but i can feel her relieve.
Backpain is the big pain in the as

i've started working out 2.5 months ago, i'm 54
last time i had consistent exercise i was 12 (swimmer)
dont worry my muscles are building up
i'm doing it for health but it also has an awesome effect on my mood and energy level
bitches who wont do it for tits induced back pain are useless worthless retards, prove me wrong

Attached: crowder a.png (860x816, 434.66K)

Have you never heard of shaping public opinion? Youre a retard.

we get it , you already said that when you called me a faggot. please understand how this is interrupted as projection. i am fully confident with my sexual orientation and you can call me whatever you please but it sounds like you're a homo yourself if you're so familiar with their behavior haha like okay im a faggot, now what?

bro you are a faggot

people think im a faggot but not this guy btw haha you are all toolbags. that stupid bitch made a mistake and you should watch a youtube video to see the procedure. disgusting

im a faggot because im not sucking on her disgusting mutilated tits? fucking foul

>shaping public opinion
Yes, that is what politicians attempt to do.
>Youre a retard.
no U

Attached: no-U-Trump.png (600x640, 343.03K)

no idea what you are referring to. but you are a fucking faggot fuck you

Pleasurable and moral are not the same thing. Your arguments do not counter mine

You're a faggot and big tits rule. That's my argument and I win.

Attached: 213464261_francescacapaldi_1623093518_cp1jcpfnaeq_197328094_1118194238660754_2061683857478.jpg (1440x1440, 361.25K)