Does anyone else find this guy annoying?

Does anyone else find this guy annoying?

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 86.61K)

No

Lolsorandom pseudointellectual psychobabble with emotionless delivery, has cringey stories about how he was proud to be a virgin.

He sounds just like the average 4channer pretending to not be as defenerate. but figured out how to make it profitable on youtube.

Jealousy?

Isn't he like 4 ft?

He's a massive faggot who's addicted to internet attention

I find you pretty annoying.

who the fuck is this

ITT: Bitter basement dwelling incels hating on someone who's enjoying his life doings what he loves.

Yes. I probably would have loved him at 16 years old along with all the other cynical cocksuckers i watched on youtube back then. they basically turned me into a fucking loser and their influence still rubs off on me from time to time and i hate it. I feel bad for all the kids that watch this guy.

I can't watch his videos, they're so fucking bad. He constantly interrupts the footage, always pausing it every 2 seconds then starts rambling stupid comments. his weird fake deep voice, monotone voice sounds very annoying. I don't know how people watch his videos. they're trash.

hes literally only popular today because he is a pioneer of youtube commentary

no

I hate short guys

You have to pause videos constantly in order to maintain fair use and not get copyright claimed. Youtubes CC system is total fucking garbage.

His voice and faux 'too-cool-to-show-emotion' demeanour are about as bland and soulless as the decor in his room. Only stoners with double-digit IQs think he's clever.

>e-celeb grifter supporter reveals himself

KYS. You are cancer.

Attached: FUCK OFF .jpg (640x360, 33.21K)

>Only stoners with double-digit IQs think he's clever.
You vastly underestimate the average level of human consciousness.
Stoner or not. I can probably convince half of Twitch users to sell their cars for gas money. Assuming they even have one.

Insufferable. Narcissistic. Boring.

yes

how big is his dick do you think?

Yes. He makes me laugh once in a while but his excessive use of vulgar language is just an act cuz he knows it'll work with his target audience. He's probably ok in small doses.

ragging faggot.

uses his power for commie tube , is 5'6

i bet his relationships are very easy going and no issues there

Who the fuck is he? Kinda looks like Dave Grohl

He is 5'2" and pro-mask wearing

I dont think you can have lower T levels and still be considered a man

yea hes a retard but the people who hate him are also retards what a catch 22

Yeah he's cringe asf

its fucking pathetic that you bring up masks. jesus christ you are a dickless bitch

nah charlie kool dude

literally have 0 clue who this person is. imagine being so retarded that you are so annoyed by a rando person that you have no relationship with, and they don't even know you exist. you have serious issues.

verification not required

enjoy dying of cancer

yep, when ever i hear his voice it feels like i'm having a migraine

Give the guy a break. His drummer just died.

he looks like a stupid retard. no wonder he has tattoos.

I find it annoying how you post this every fucking day

>He sounds just like the average 4channer
He talks like a character in a Diablo Cody movie. He's more Reddit than Reddit. The fuck you on about?

Teenage dick jokes for his teenage audience.

Then don't watch him. Problem solved.

I personally think he is some of the better opinion content coming from YT. I'm so happy shit like RWJ, h3h3 and sxphil has lost traction.

>Being scared of a flu with a 99% survival rate

not the point i was getting across to that faggot but you are probably going to die seeing as you are a pussy coward faggot with no balls AHAHHAHAHHA

Charlie's team are posting here about their God here to remind everyone who stopped watching him to remember his dull content.
It's like those social media mails that you get when you don't login in a while.
Nice try. He was good, now he sucks.

Attached: 1619549993066.jpg (300x300, 38.46K)

He literally became the giga clout faggot he used to make fun of, reactors should never get big, never

why does height matter in this context? he makes videos talking about sucking his own dick, normalfags literally only view things through their superficial lens unironically it's unreal, please stay off the internet

Attached: 1622813533767.jpg (805x630, 65.93K)

dude from matreix

Only dudes 5'4" think about sucking their own dick. You can predict a man's behavior by his height

you're probably 5'10 and you think abouy sucking your own small dick what does that mean

Hes boring, unfunny, and extreme low t spitting out spicy food after 1 second.

This behavior is so shallow and unsettling my brain just blocks it out now.

I'm 6'0" ans I found the manlet

so you would like him more If he was 6'5? what does the genetic trait have anything to do with his humor and character? you think most people watch him because he's tall and handsome? it's not even like weight where it has something to do with self-restraint, it's like people who unironically use genital size insults, it's a good way to tell you have a double digit IQ

I guess height also correlates to IQ since you can't see the bigger point.

His short stature and opinions are that if a man with extremely low T. If he was 6'5" the odds of him talking about sucking his own dick, buying dozens of fleshlites, and being pro-mask mandates would be incredibly low.

Not a fan, but he has a medical thing with spicy food.

He knows he reacts strong so he farms it for content

Also 128.

Not a nigger

>You can predict a man's behavior by his height
Is being retarded a lifelong affliction or did you become this way at some point?

im shortter than you and i can fuck you up beyond your consciousness

tell me you are insecure without telling me you are insecure

99% survival, in the US that would be 3,3 miollion dead
WW2 deaths, around 400.000
anti maskers can't basic math, shocking LMAO

so he builds dildo swords and recycles poopy cum jokes because of his insecurity from his midgetness? not because he's a weeb degenerate reddit nerd? ok dude

Short men reacting emotionally.

Who could've predicted that?

its a trait of all youtubers and twitch streamers -- be annoying toxic fagets, male or female and make bank (simps will give their wages to females)

What's the point you're trying to make, but failing at? Only beta males want to decide what other men must do with "laws" be abuse they're to weak to make them do it physically

holy shit, my first ever quads. ive never done anything so fulfilling in my life and I have 2 kids

Attached: goodfeels.jpg (200x205, 14.24K)

Ever think he is a weeb degenerate because of his midgetness?

He used to be cool

Attached: E7E13D20-A4E5-43FC-B785-502E4D7EEF1D.jpg (828x647, 121.93K)

>average 4channer

almost fell for it :D

if he were 6'5 odds are he'd have bad knees what the fuck are we talking about?

Attached: Polish_20201011_163621042.png (720x389, 236.29K)

Snooze

Kinda yeah, but i also literally cannot think of a person who has such a large following and remained humble and down to earth like he did so i give him props for that