Is rock music really dead?

Is rock music really dead?

Attached: 1554347885477.jpg (240x193, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEc9nXErU-Y
youtu.be/Z_5mLhGdUyc
youtube.com/watch?v=cwWd3SoLxs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No. I'm starting to think rap music is soon to be dead. I'm hearing more and more people tell me they're tired of that shit. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Yes

Yes but luckily there is so much rock music that you haven’t listened to yet that it doesn’t really matter, you’ll always have new great rock music to discover

Here's your answer youtube.com/watch?v=vEc9nXErU-Y

Yes and its never coming back so you better start liking hip hop/pop/electronic music if you want to stay relevant

>if you want to stay relevant
I don't.

women don't listen to rock

No. You still have plenty of new music coming out.
>rap music is soon to be dead
I think the trap-style will soon be dead much like how the bling era came and went.
>there is so much rock music that you haven’t listened to yet that it doesn’t really matter
Very good point. Between classic rock, heavy metal, death metal, industrial metal, punk, hardcore, nu-metal, grunge, post-hardcore, metalcore, etc. etc. etc. there is so much to take in from over the years.

this

Yes

Blues-style rock is mostly dead as is 00s indie rock, but a positive side effect of the 80s pop throwback trend in the 2010s is that it's made 80s alternative pop-rock and post-punk trendy influences again in the form of dream pop / indie acts like Mac DeMarco or more mainstream indie rock like Maxïmo Park's recent efforts. There's also a significant prog-pop movement in the northeast of England (Manchester, Sunderland and Newcastle specifically) that started in the early 00s but is now more popular than ever, and takes in influences all the way from Fleetwood Mac to XTC to Steve Reich. The label Memphis Industries has some good examples.

youtu.be/Z_5mLhGdUyc

Suede's last two albums have been easily their strongest work since 1995 so I'm going to say no. There's not a lot of young blood though so I am concerned about the future. Always wanted to make guitar music but I have cerebral palsy and am piss poor in rural UK so guess I'm just gonna die unsatisfied and a failure.

>he thinks rock is dead
one white man is saving music

youtube.com/watch?v=cwWd3SoLxs0

if you actually like it listen to 2k16 pack, pretty much all of it is good, I have no idea why there is no other fan of him on Yea Forums besides me

become a producer for rock bands

Yes. It's why I moved on to K-Pop

said the culture less bugman that hates his own race
asians are just templates copying other templates

There are no rock bands in my part of the UK (East Anglia)

Unless you count tuneless deathcore pub bands and zoomer boys trying to imitate Ed Sheeran

Pretty much. Most artists have moved on to metal