Do any doorsfags have a retort?

do any doorsfags have a retort?

Attached: Screenshot_36.png (599x643, 56K)

Incredibly fucking based. If Only I Could Remember My Name is a masterpiece, anything The Doors has ever put out is utter shit.

The Doors have more talent in their collective nut sack than David Crosby's entire family lineage

I have to say he’s sort of right. The band thrives with drums, guitar and organ playing together incredibly well. The bass comping is pretty weak, but his melodies are great, the organ solos too. I think Morrison is a decent vocalist and lyrics don’t matter too much

just checking, this is the dude from crosby stills and nash, right? the quintessential buttfolk group?

pretty based honestly, even though i like the doors.

I agree with him, except he used "effing". I dock half a star of agreement for that. But he's essentially correct.

Square wheel bad

Attached: jerry_surprised_that_airplane_food_is_actually_alright.jpg (921x960, 141K)

It's only an 8/10, The Doors s/t is a 9

I think their bass is pretty good actually.

I have no idea why the Doors get so much hate, they're literally one of the only genuinely great dadrock bands

Ray was a great keyboardist.

Morrison didn't have much vocal range, but he was a great baritonist. He also wrote very interesting lyrics. Crosby also had no range, and his register was shit. His voice just barely existed. His lyrics were horrendous Boomer crap for guys who were too old to be hippies in the 60s, but wanted to listen to rock.

to each his own but he's based for being blunt about it

>baritonist
No he wasn't. Only having two notes isn't great baritone singing.

>too old to be hippies in the 60s
Incorrect.

David Crosby is actually one of the more consistently based boomer rock musicians

i checked out his twitter and he retweets a bunch of boomer conspiracies about trump being a secret dictator who is gonna violently take over any day now lmao

What do you think bald, fat Morrison would be tweeting if he was alive?

Man I want to go visit Africa
Man I could use a drink
Hey remember Light My Fire

Indians scattered on the Internet's highway bleeding
Tweets crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind

You only know who he is because of Stills, Nash and Young (mostly Stills and Young)

"Gimme a whiskey"

he wrote and preformed on those songs too. plus his solo career.

Greta Van Fleet is great, we need more real music like this!

His solo career was garbage by comparison, and Stephen Stills was the reason csn went anywhere