Everyone is horrible to me all the time (for no reason). Are people nice to you? Are people horrible to you too...

Everyone is horrible to me all the time (for no reason). Are people nice to you? Are people horrible to you too, or is it just me?

Attached: 1620521484270.jpg (528x352, 38.77K)

Both user.

>Everyone is horrible to me all the time (for no reason).
I'm sure there is a reason, you're probably an annoying autistic faggot and don't even realize it.

I'm a progressive, heterosexual, western, white, young, healthy, fit male. Yes, people are nice to me. Because apparently anywhere including this stupid board, that's the most desirable position to be in

lol, no. I don't talk with anyone and I don't hang out with anyone. Kill yourself, faggot.

People are just animals, don't expect anything dignified from them.

People always go above and beyond to be as horrible as possible to me, for no reason at all. I'm always polite and humble and respectful. I don't know why they always treat me like this.

>lol, no. I don't talk with anyone and I don't hang out with anyone

How is everyone horrible to you if you don't interact with anyone? lol

Attached: dontknow.jpg (236x241, 12.23K)

I don't have any friends, I don't hang out with people, but I still walk by people on the street etc, shit like that.

If people are horrible to you all the time it's because you are an insufferable shitty person.

lol, no. I'm always polite and humble and respectful. I don't harass people in any way, shape or form. Kill yourself, faggot.

so youre a doormat in other words?

No, I'm not.

Are you doing something against the grain?

Examples of being treated like the shit beneath my shoes?

People are mostly nice to me

Its probably because you are a cunt.

No, I'm not a cunt. You are though.

You're a piece of shit.

> frogposter thinks people hate him
> hmmmmmm

srxxx

>I'm not a cunt
You whinge like one THEREFORE YOU ARE a cunt.

Attached: 1618345947639.jpg (308x308, 39.81K)

everyone and everything is horrible
I want to move into forest and live like a hermit with internet connection

I'm just asking if people are nice to you or if they're horrible to you. then you start being a cunt for no reason. You're a cunt. I'm not.

Not to be an asshole but aren't you lonely dude?

: nice dubs, esteemed Pepe Yea Forumsro ;
> Everyone is horrible to me all the time (for no reason). ..." ;
I'm very sorry to hear that. You deserve better as a long established internet meme.

> "... Are people nice to you? ..." ;
Yes, most them are, most of the time, because I treat them that way, most of the time.

> "... Are people horrible to you too, ..." ;
Yes - some of them are sometimes, and I tend to tolerate it to some extent, but if they persist with their bad manners, I start to respond in an unpleasant way to them. Either they moderate their behaviour to my satisfaction, or I get treat them worse and worse until they stop interacting with me and that solves the problem as far as I am concerned.

> "... or is it just me? " ;
no, it's not just you lots of people get treated badly and I guess they just think it's "food fun" from their point of view, because you seem to tolerate it more than most people would.
So they "bully you" to ease their own pent-up frustrations. They are just immature and don't deserve your respect.

HTH

Attached: Pepe - virtual reality frens .png (811x406, 320.92K)

It's difficult to explain why, what, and how.

Common goals, status and passions make people warmer and more intimate with you. A deviation from those make them colder.

>everybody is horrible to him all the time
>says he doesn't do anything to provoke it
>takes like ten replies before he's bickering with Yea Forumstards who got under his skin by simply insinuating that he does something to provoke it
>wastes absolutely no time at all before calling them faggots and telling them to neck
>"I'm always polite"
Fascinating

Attached: 1E46BE6E-4D6A-4A26-9F32-85ADEE9CC2AB.jpg (600x467, 63.03K)

they're being horrible cunts for no reason and making false accusations against me, so why not tell them to go kill themselves?

i think its because you a retarded piece of shit AMA

I'm not. You are definitely a retarded piece of shit though, that's for sure.

you're camping the thread? what a fucking freak. no wonder everyone treats you like shit its because you're a fucking freak bitch loser

>t. pure autist snowflake with fee fees that get easily hurt
ywnbaw kys

because you're supposed to be the better, more mature person who doesn't let them get to you and control you by your emotions
your posts are basically screaming "i'm a reactionary white nigger NPC retard and i will never be a woman" LOL

People are horrible to me once.

Attached: creepy.gif (200x164, 1.88M)

I'm not a tranny, kill yourself.

OP is probably a gross tranny or something. I fucking hate you OP and I don't even know you

seethe, ching chong yellow nigger.

dilate tranny faggot ywnbaw kys

No, I'm not a tranny. I'm just asking if people are nice to you or horrible, that's all. What do you hate about that simple question? You're being a piece of shit and you're making false accusations against me, I should be hating you?

I'm not a tranny, kill yourself faggot.

you really are fucking autistic lol
i dont actually think youre a tranny, pull your head out of your ass

lmao repeating yourself.
shut the fuck up tranny faggot

LOL stop he's literally autistic and retarded, let's help the idiot

It's because we're white. Everybody persecutes the natural harbingers of Christ.

lmao he is but id rather abuse him till he stops posting AHHAHAH

nice larp nigger tranny, you will never be white or a woman kys

who wants to be a faggot or a woman lmao you fucking tranny faggot go kys tranny faggot

The fuck?

I'm not autistic. you beg for my attention, so I give you some, then you get more and more angry. Kill yourself, tranny faggot.

dilate harder nigger faggot tranny kikes

yea i ended this thread.
enjoy death right wing tranny faggots peace fuck you

Kill yourself, tranny faggot.

lol are you okay bro? i was just teasing you, i actually feel pretty mean now, you need a hug? :D

what dilate i just owned you tranny faggot wanna fight you cant you're fucking dead irl lmao you fucking poor loser tranny fagot

KEK this thread everyone is a tranny apparently

You're the one who's autistic and retarded. I'm just giving you some attention because you're begging me to give you some?

i'd fucking knock you the fuck out irl you fucking freak tranny faggot bitch lets be real you're ended irl theres zero hope for you its over you freak bitch tranny

I changed my mind you seem cool and not tranny like I'm sorry people seem to hate you you don't deserve it sorry user

I feel like your response was per usual for demons when too much truth is told.
So I'll repeat: It's because we're white. Everybody persecutes the natural harbingers of Christ.

burn in hell you fucking piece of shit.

every single thread on Yea Forums and /pol/ is always "tranny this, tranny that." it's all so tiresome. lol

i'm sorry user
i really am, come here

Attached: hug.png (295x171, 5.59K)

Kill yourself, tranny faggot.

ywnbaw

Attached: coomthulhu.jpg (282x179, 5.29K)

fuck you freak bitch

fuck this gay earth. just get the fuck out of my thread.

I'm not a tranny. Kill yourself, faggot.

eh we can voice chat if you want i'd end your whole online user existence if you want whats your discord pussy tranny faggot bitch

mods, can you delete my thread please? can't even ask a simple question without everyone being a horrible fucking piece of shit.

you genuinely seem like an awful person
i have no sympathy for you

I know, fire is painful. I'll be chilling in heaven though.

ill leave the thread after you give me a hug, not in a gay way

I second this request.

I'm not a tranny. Kill yourself, tranny faggot.

who the fuck are you faggot freak i would knock you the fuck out

Are you mean to other people user?
If everyone is being horrible to you, then maybe you aren't so nice either.

so you cant voice chat and you are typing tranny online. you are a tranny and i would abuse you till you kill yourself if you ever had the balls to talk to me AHHAHAHHAHAH. fuck you.

is this one schizo fighting with himself? lolololololollool

sup pussy tranny faggot

You must be ugly or something.

fucking kek